Iron Ghost is offline New Member

My cycle and a Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i had a question about the fina and winny though

Well i am using

Upjohn cypionate
    Winny 50mg tabs
    fina (transdermal - plogel/dmso) <-- I know, i know, but i have my reasons - 2cc's is 80mg content - not counting absorption %
    clomid - post cycle

.....................cyp...............fina....... ......winny.............clomid

week

1.................400mg

2.................400mg

3.................400mg.........2cc's ed

4.................400mg.........2cc's ed

5.................400mg.........2cc's ed.......50mg ed

6.................400mg.........2cc's ed.......50mg ed

7.................400mg.........2cc's ed.......50mg ed

8.................400mg.........2cc's ed.......50mg ed

9...................................2cc's ed.......50mg ed

10.................................2cc's ed.......50mg ed

11................................................ ...50mg ed

12................................................ ...50mg ed

13................................................ ........................100mg ed

14................................................ ........................100mg ed

15................................................ .........................50mg ed

I am in the middle of my 4th week and am up 16 lbs and huge strength gains. I think the fina is really starting to make me hard and vascular. Do you guys think i should shorten the fina or winny. They are 8 weeks each. This is only my 3rd cycle and i never used to really stack anything together. I plan on starting my clomid within 24 hours of my last winny tab, is that sufficient? I am taking all the needed supplements as well.

Open to flames, i know i will get is about the fina method, but i live with my unknowing girlfriend. I told her the fina gel is just andro that i mixed up to absorb better. I can't find the time to inject every day or even every other day.

I am happy so far

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i like your cycle bro. except that i would run the cyp for 10 weeks instead of 8. like you said most people like myself prefer the inject fina to the dmso. but hell your up 16 lbs so you must be doing something right. the fina and winny lengths seem fine. good luck

Thread Information