Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Califella2 is offline New Member

Ectomorph cylce - A Skinny guy's results with pictures

Hey bro's. This is my second cycle and I hope to gain as much as my first. My first cycle was in 2002. I was 6'4 and 150-155lbs ectomorph body and got up to 185lbs. I am now 180lbs still 2 yrs later and Im hoping to get up to 205lbs to reach my new goal. My first cycle consisted of 400mg Deca and 500mg sustanon . My new cycle will consist of:

1-12 400mg Deca
    1-12 600mg Test Ethanate
    1-4 50mg ed Test Propionate
    1-4 40mg Dbol
    13-15 50mg ed Test Propionate
    15-20 Clomid
    12-18 40mg Anavar
    12-16 Clenbuteral
    12-18 50mg ed Winstrol injectible

Attached are my first cycle before and after pictures from another thread I made 2 yrs ago. Im sure you can tell which is before and after haha. I cant wait to see the results from this one. Juice does a body good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ectomorph cylce - A Skinny guy's results-austinupperboddy-wk1%5B1%5D.5.jpg   Ectomorph cylce - A Skinny guy's results-austinbody7.jpg   Ectomorph cylce - A Skinny guy's results-austinmiddle-wk1%5B1%5D.5.jpg   Ectomorph cylce - A Skinny guy's results-abs7.jpg  
    Last edited by Califella2; 11-10-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    i really can tell the progress on your first cycle...
    good luck on your second one.... keep us updated

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah I remember your pics from a long time ago. Wasn't your name austinlee or something?

As for the cycle, I'd drop the deca to only 10 weeks and run the prop through week 12 or 13. How do you plan on taking the clomid? ALso, the var I would run for 6-8 weeks myself instead of 5 and I'd up the dose to at least 40mg. Also, I'd drop the dbol altogether and run the prop only, but I dont like dbol. The winny I'd drop in leu of the var. my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Yeah I remember your pics from a long time ago. Wasn't your name austinlee or something?

As for the cycle, I'd drop the deca to only 10 weeks and run the prop through week 12 or 13. How do you plan on taking the clomid? ALso, the var I would run for 6-8 weeks myself instead of 5 and I'd up the dose to at least 40mg. Also, I'd drop the dbol altogether and run the prop only, but I dont like dbol. The winny I'd drop in leu of the var. my $.02

I actually had a second short cycle consisting of dbol and I absolutely loved it and the pumps...however I had to stop my cycle because I got into an accident. But now im back at it. I like the dbol so far its been almost a week on it and I already can feel the strength increase along with the prop. I probably will run the anvar at 40mg like you said cause I was wondering if it were a little low.
    Your right I did have another screen name "califella" but for some reason I cant make anymore posts and I cant seem to get any help with it so I lose my member status and posts and **** like that. I became a member in early 2004. But oh well I guess.
    As for the winny and clen and anvar, Im using these during my PCT being that they dont supress the natural test production and will help me cut up from all the bulking water and fat I gained.
    Last edited by Califella2; 11-09-2004 at 01:58 PM.

Its been one week in my new cycle and im up 6lbs. I noticed my voice is deeper just like in my first cycle. Chicks seem to like it. And I can feel the dbol and prop working.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Your diet is definetly not good if you are so light, should have gained more weight naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Your diet is definetly not good if you are so light, should have gained more weight naturally.
    Says who???? I didnt even put up what my diet was. You need to look up Ectomorph. I couldnt gain anyweight naturally. Look it up.
    Last edited by Califella2; 11-25-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Today is the start of my 3rd week and my weight is at 192lbs. Definately can tell a difference in size and strength.

wolfeman28 is offline New Member
    Califella2 I'm going to be PMing you, I'm a fellow Ectomorph getting prepared to get on a cycle for the first time. Sounds like you can help me out....

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman28
    Califella2 I'm going to be PMing you, I'm a fellow Ectomorph getting prepared to get on a cycle for the first time. Sounds like you can help me out....
    No prob

thickmass is offline Member
    You shouldnt be juicing if its just to gain weight. Something is fukked big time with either your training or diet or both if you couldnt get any heavier in 2 years, sheez.

I lifted weights throughout highschool and couldnt get any bigger. Even after highschool I gained very little. Not everyone is as fortunate as you. Look up what an ectomorph is while your at it.

If you dont even know what an ectomorph is, please dont reply to my post.
    Ill also be posting my end of my third week in my cycle tomorrow(fri).
    Last edited by Califella2; 11-25-2004 at 01:18 PM.

Ectomorph or not theres no way you'd drop 2lb in 2 years if you were eating and training right.

What has your diet and training been like? have you used a trainer?

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Hey I'm an ecto as well. At just over 6' I weigh like 155-160 when not training and eating like a pig. I generally weigh around 190-195 when I eat and train though. I need to eat at least 4k cals to hold weight. If I eat taco's it's 13-15. Pizza, large or xlarge, like 5-7lbs of meat a week! Gotta eat more bro. Yea, gear will help get there, but not keep ya there if you don't eat till ya feel like barfing! Good luck on your cycle. Keep your stats posted......

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, no disrespect, but you can't just hang on the "ecto" title as an excuse. I was 6'2" 160 and couldn't gain any weight for two years until I kept tweaking my diet and program unitl BAM--40 lbs. in under six months. As a trainer, I had so many ectos come to me with their sob stories only to unlock their potential and put on 20 lbs and more. Your ecto body is a handicap, I'll give you that, but a handicap is not the same as a roadblock. Great results on your first cycle, btw and good luck with this one.

Not every ectomorph is as lucky as you to gain 40lbs in 6 months...honestly it sounds a little rediculous. Before I ever started juicing I would eat a pound of meat ever single day and trained with my roommate and for almost two years all I gained was maybe 15 lbs. Yes an ectomorph frame is a handy cap and does make it difficult..not everyone is the same. And yes I coulda probably put on a few more pounds if I tweeked my diet too....HOWEVER the topic of this thread is CYCLE RESULTS! What I coulda gained before my first cycle is not the point and not what my post is about guys. So lets try and focus on my cycle and not what I coulda, shoulda, woulda done....OK? Thanks.

t-money is offline Member
    I am also an ecto, I also gained 40 pounds in about 6 months. I just upped my calories to 6000+ per day (no juice) and suddenly the scales tipped. Of that weight, a protion was fat, but I was strong as an ox (naturally). I ended up dropping some weight and my net gain was 20 lbs. of reasonably solid mass after a year.

It can be done, even by the skinniest dude. DIET is the key. Ectomorphs have to eat a TON more to begin to gain weight, than others have to. Seriously 6000+ calories a day WILL put weight on anyone - guranteed.(unless you have hyperthyroid.) Sometimes you have to not worry about staying lean and put on some fat to get strong and buld muscle.

T

Just finished my 4th week and Im at 195lbs lean. Not fat.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro.... Mind posting a sample diet?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I was an ectomorph, 6' about 160lbs when I got out of high school. Then I learned how to eat and I'm up to 215. Took a few years but I got there. I can lose weight with my eyes closed. Good luck with your cycle bro.

300 grams of protien ed. I eat at least a pound of meat every time I eat meat which is about 3 times a day plus my protien shakes. Gallon of water ed. Very clean diet. Not just anything to gain weight. I want lean muscle not a bunch of fat. Im looking for quality not quantity which is why I dont just eat everything in sight like some do.
    Last edited by Califella2; 12-10-2004 at 05:29 PM.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    A pound of meat is only 500 grams= 16 oz, I eat 12 oz of chicken just for lunch and I still eat another 5 times in the day. Thats not enough food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Califella2
    300 grams of protien ed. I eat at least a pound of meat every day. Gallon of water ed. Very clean diet. Not just anything to gain weight. I want lean muscle not a bunch of fat. Im looking for quality not quantity which is why I dont just eat everything in sight like some do.

I corrected it.

Man Coliflowa2 u really have the personality of a table leg.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    300 grams of protien ed. I eat at least a pound of meat every time I eat meat which is about 3 times a day plus my protien shakes. Gallon of water ed. Very clean diet. Not just anything to gain weight. I want lean muscle not a bunch of fat. Im looking for quality not quantity which is why I dont just eat everything in sight like some do.
    Just protein in your diet isnt enough. To properly gain weight, you need efa's and carbs in the correct meals depending on time of day, when you workout, etc.

I suggest you go to the diet section and post your complete diet for everyone to critique, they are very smart there. Also, take a peek at the bulking diet sticky at the top of the page on that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Just protein in your diet isnt enough. To properly gain weight, you need efa's and carbs in the correct meals depending on time of day, when you workout, etc.

I suggest you go to the diet section and post your complete diet for everyone to critique, they are very smart there. Also, take a peek at the bulking diet sticky at the top of the page on that forum.
    Yes I know this bro and take in more than just protien and water. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Man Coliflowa2 u really have the personality of a table leg.
    ...And you have the spelling of a 2nd grader.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    Not every ectomorph is as lucky as you to gain 40lbs in 6 months...honestly it sounds a little rediculous. Before I ever started juicing I would eat a pound of meat ever single day and trained with my roommate and for almost two years all I gained was maybe 15 lbs. Yes an ectomorph frame is a handy cap and does make it difficult..not everyone is the same. And yes I coulda probably put on a few more pounds if I tweeked my diet too....HOWEVER the topic of this thread is CYCLE RESULTS! What I coulda gained before my first cycle is not the point and not what my post is about guys. So lets try and focus on my cycle and not what I coulda, shoulda, woulda done....OK? Thanks.
    The average natural muscle gain is 10 lbs a year, if you got 15lbs of solid muscle naturaly in 2 years that is pretty good bro...

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    you're just doing something wrong, body type doesn't mean anything. I was an ectomorph back when I first started, but my body has transformed into being an mesomorph. Eat more food, slam down 5000+ calories - you will gain clean, with minimal fat.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Great gains on that first cycle man. Im in the same boat, i feel your pain, but like everyone said, food is key. Tons of food. When you are done eating, eat more.

...And you have the spelling of a 2nd grader.
    Odd... it passed the spellchecker

Oh maybe its my university degree that helped

bitta is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Califella2]Its been one week in my new cycle and im up 6lbs. I noticed my voice is deeper
    classic right there! sounds like someone has been reading too many pro-hormone bottles....voice deepening ....good material there.lol. my next cycle I am vocusing on my forearms and voice LMAO

Fina Truck is offline New Member
    Its pretty funny how people get all bent outa shape so easy on here. Its like our hormones are really crazy. Go figure.
    Oh and thickmass I think the"coliflowa" thing went right over his head. Dont worry I'm with ya. thickass j/k

TheRat is offline New Member
    I like how people at a, *Gasp*, steroid forum flames a poor guy for doing steroids , heh. Some people (like me) are fortunate enough to gain wheight by just looking at the fridge, while others again can eat an elephant and not gain a thing. As a fellow ectomorph above posted, he had gained 40(?) lbs in 6 months, from eating 6000 kcals a day. Well mate, Id throw up if I had to eat that much. Im on 3500 and Im having trouble with that.

Now, give the guy some credit. Hes working hard, eating good and sharing his cycle experience with other members. He also offered to help out a fellow ectomorph who was wondering about his own cycle. I dont see a single reason for the flames.

Keep up the hard work bro, good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Fina Truck
    Its pretty funny how people get all bent outa shape so easy on here. Its like our hormones are really crazy. Go figure.
    Oh and thickmass I think the"coliflowa" thing went right over his head. Dont worry I'm with ya. thickass j/k
    perhaps it did, but what is most interesting is that he agreed about his personality.

Fina Truck is offline New Member
    perhaps it did, but what is most interesting is that he agreed about his personality.
    Thats funny as hell I didnt even catch that! LOL .
    I have to agree with the rat. He may not be perfect but lets give the guy a break.This whole board is about us not following the "rules".
    The only thing he has done wrong in my book is to come off like an A hole when you guys where try'n to school him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRat
    I like how people at a, *Gasp*, steroid forum flames a poor guy for doing steroids , heh. Some people (like me) are fortunate enough to gain wheight by just looking at the fridge, while others again can eat an elephant and not gain a thing. As a fellow ectomorph above posted, he had gained 40(?) lbs in 6 months, from eating 6000 kcals a day. Well mate, Id throw up if I had to eat that much. Im on 3500 and Im having trouble with that.

Now, give the guy some credit. Hes working hard, eating good and sharing his cycle experience with other members. He also offered to help out a fellow ectomorph who was wondering about his own cycle. I dont see a single reason for the flames.

Keep up the hard work bro, good luck to you!
    Thank you at least someone understands that not all people are the same including people that claim they are ectomorphs. Eating helps yes, but it doesnt do the same gaines for everyone in thier early twenties.

Finished my 8th week. Now 208lbs. I guess if I ate a turkey every day back when I was a skinny ectomorph I woulda gained 40lbs right? right? Wait, maybe id just look like a turkey.

No I got the "coliflowa" comment. I just thought it was pretty pathetic and didnt wanna waste my time on lame ass humor. But hey thanks for trying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information