shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

test e, dbol, tren

this is my second cycle im 3 1/2 weeks into the cycle i weigh 210 pounds 5,8 bf is about 17 i plan on droping body fat and gaining some muscle with this cycle

test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks
    dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-3
    i decided to add fina 50mg ed weeks 3 1/2 to 8 1/2 i did my first fina shot today
    nolvadex 10mg ed
    so far i have gained 10 pounds and good strength gains the first 2 weeks i had was consuming just above my maintaince calories but the last week i have droped them i've actualy gained 2 pounds since droping calories. for those of u that have taken tren did u see a noticable diffrence diffrence in bf? ill keep u guys updated on my cycle

TrueHate is offline New Member
    I took the same substances as you, mixed a little differently though.
    I never had my body fat checked but I couldndefinitely see the difference.
    Here's a good example of what my stomach looked like before, mid, and how it does now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test e, dbol, tren-picture-351.jpg   test e, dbol, tren-picture-687.jpg   test e, dbol, tren-tummy.jpg  

today is week 5 and my strength has still been going up slowly. i weigh about 204. i have noticed my forearms are more vascular and look a little better all around. i made my own tren from fina and have been taking 50mg for almost 2 weeks now and dont think the tren is doing ne thing. could i have messed up the fina and its weaker than i think? or should i try upping the dose? when do u guys start to notice the effects of tren? i have got some acne since i started and test doesnt do that to me and i also havent gotten night sweats.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I run tren with every cycle now and love it. With my experiences I think that 50-75/day of good tren should be enough to notice good gains. Takes quite awhile for me to notice but when it kicks in I look great. I think that your b/f has to be relatively low to notice a big gain b/c with me most of my gains come by way of vascularity. try running eq with your tren...... Great results!

it is now about week 7 for me i stoped the tren after about 2 weeks cuz i wasnt seeing ne thing from it not much ne way. i have a **** load of finaplix so i will try it again in my next cycle and take more. i have droped my calories a bit more and was at 196 at one point and now im from 196-204. i weigh myself everyday after i piss in the morning. my strength has either maintained or gone up slightly on everything. i have noticed i look alot better and have lost a little bit of fat but not as much as i wanted im going to start upping the cardio. i was planing on going 10 weeks but i think i will go 15

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    "I took the same substances as you, mixed a little differently though.
    I never had my body fat checked but I couldndefinitely see the difference.
    Here's a good example of what my stomach looked like before, mid, and how it does now."

LOL yeah looks like you really improved from that cycle. Wow thats the reason steroids get such a bad rap.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    [\QUOTE]LOL yeah looks like you really improved from that cycle. Wow thats the reason steroids get such a bad rap.[/QUOTE]

I dont get it, I can tell a huge difference in the abbs which is the only thing u can pretty much see in the last shot.

Thread Information