Thread: Winny

b12w is offline New Member

Winny

Starting my first cycle of winny tommorow As of now im 5'9 160 lbs with about 11-13% body fat. In doin the 7 week cycle of winny alone can someone kinda give me an ear shot idea of how much weight or msucle i will put on?

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    If you throw in test and run enth @ 500 mg for 10 weeks and use the winni to harden up at the end youll be a lot happier with the results winnni weeks 5-10@50 ed If you dont and run it by itself I wouldnt expect that much I know a lot who have ran it by its self they usaully put on around 5-10 lbs which is easilly gained naturally with a good diet. So if I were you I'd go buy some test.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No test no cycle IMO.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    If you throw in test and run enth @ 500 mg for 10 weeks and use the winni to harden up at the end youll be a lot happier with the results winnni weeks 5-10@50 ed If you dont and run it by itself I wouldnt expect that much I know a lot who have ran it by its self they usaully put on around 5-10 lbs which is easilly gained naturally with a good diet. So if I were you I'd go buy some test.

true, but the quality of muscle you'd gain off of winny alone and just a good diet and training is quite different.. Also your post insinuates that one wouldn't have to use a good diet while just on winny...if they dont then the results will probably be similar, however good diet and winny are better than winny alone... I don't really think that can be argued.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    true, but the quality of muscle you'd gain off of winny alone and just a good diet and training is quite different.. Also your post insinuates that one wouldn't have to use a good diet while just on winny...if they dont then the results will probably be similar, however good diet and winny are better than winny alone... I don't really think that can be argued.
    WTF? I'm confused bro what r u trying to say? I dont know how you got that winny with no diet is gonna gain anyweight outta what I said, and then you saying a good diet and winny are better than winny alone.....well NO **** EINSTIEN. How you gonna gain any f'n wieght with a shi*ty diet bro. Sorry bout goin off must be the test kickin in.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Always Use Test!!!

Thread Information