evol31003 is offline New Member

Another question from the new guy.

I was wondering if anyone knows a reliable site with a scammer list so i can protect myself when i try to order roids. I have no connections and until i find one if i ever do i need to at least try to weed out the bad ones. also i was hoping someone could tell me my best bang for the buck on whey protien and creatine and glute. thanks for the help. sorry about all the questions too but you guys are really good at answering with experience.

There's a scammer list somewhere on the board. Just type in 'scammer list' in the search, and somethin should come up. ON and Solid Whey are good proteins for a resonable price. I don't know about creatine or glute though.

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    I was wondering if anyone knows a reliable site with a scammer list so i can protect myself when i try to order roids. I have no connections and until i find one if i ever do i need to at least try to weed out the bad ones. also i was hoping someone could tell me my best bang for the buck on whey protien and creatine and glute. thanks for the help. sorry about all the questions too but you guys are really good at answering with experience.
    the supplement forum has good posts on peoples opinions of different supps, do a search there, or post the question there, more people may see it...

thanks will do

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to flame but this is a members cycle section. ALso asking people about steroid websites is stupid.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    1fast400.com sells 10lb bag of optimum whey for $45 I belive has like 150 serving or something.

thanks and sorry to bother everyone and thank you governman

seanw is offline Banned
    Here is the scammer list on this site http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...prune=365&f=16

Thread Information