skinny guy is offline New Member

for those of you who said deca alone wont do anything here are the results so far

Norma deca .....Started first shot on feb. 19 and did only 50mg just to see if I would have a allergic reaction to it. My weight was 157 pounds 5'8 and bench was 175 2 times. Week 5 I'm now at 171 pounds bench 225 2 times. This goes to show that you dont have to do 400-600mg a week and take with something else to make any gains like most people say. I have one more week left and that shot is going to be 200mg I only had 7 vials to start with thats why cycle is so short. And my man still works no deca dick..How long will the stuff stay active?

week 1 50mg
    2 150mg
    3 300
    4 400
    5 300

Timbo is offline New Member
    Keep us posted on how your gains hold up.

bad dude is offline New Member
    yea i would also like to see how your gains hold up. Plan to lose some weight in water. also i'm curious of your diet. keep us updated and keep pumping

sceptic13 is offline New Member
    Skinny Guy
    Thinking of doing something similar myself. As a first timer I want to minimise sides and worry about the liver toxicity of orals. Some say I'll be wasting my money with a low dose of Deca only, but I figure I'll test my body's reactions/gains with a Deca only cycle first. I'm close to your B.wt - 154lbs but a lot shorter - 5'2"! 220lbs for 5 bench / 594lbs for 6 leg press. Looking to gain maybe 7lbs. Did you have any sides eg. water retention?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    got any before and after pix?

llAPll is offline New Member
    your only running deca 5 weeks? deca takes atleast a month to start kickin in, esp. at such a low dosage.. 8 weeks w\ deca is minimum. i guess some people work well with low dosages but that is alot of weight with just 5 weeks of deca. anyways good luck with the rest!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    SK- Did a lot of guys tell you that deca alone wont do anything ?

What they probably should have said is that deca is BETTER when stacked with something else. I looks like it is working great for ya.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    I've been wondering myself why people never took just a deca cycle alone with some clomid until I heard of deca dick.

I'm at a point where:

1) Ive never been on gear
    2) I don't know as much about gear as i'd like to know before I even thought about doing a cycle.
    3) I haven't reached my "natural" potential yet.

With that said, ive been researching cycles more and more for if/when the time comes. I really don't wanna mix like 5 diff drugs for my first cycle. Orals don't seem that great to me either, I really don't feel like messing around with my liver too much.

Is a test only cycle with maybe something like Test Enthanate good? My second option im thinking is test/deca. Anyway, sorry to go so far off subject :P

bad dude is offline New Member
    A -nice I believe i'm in your same shoes. Deca seemed like the answer until i read about deca-dick. I sure don't want to have that so test would be the answer...Right. well that is what i've been told. Now i think to myself, I'm just newbie and don't know anything and sure don't won't all these drugs in me , oh i forgot about the clomid, so what should i do? After reading skinny guys post it seems the way to go even though most minds on this site believe that deca alone is worthless. WEll let me just toss this out there whether you belive it or not. I had a friend take a test/deca cycle-->results after 10wks 40lbs. yea unreal. it was funny though because he had stretch marks from hell. so with all that in mind I'm still confused and still learning thanks to this great site.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    First off, I'd like to say never underestimate the power of the mind. Skinny guy could be training harder due to the conviction of doing a first cycle. I also have to add here that I have many friends who have all their gains as a result of AS-huge, and prolonged amounts. But, they train like slackers. They put all their effort into injecting at the right time and creating a painful diet. Most of them don't last in the pro competitions. I have major development for being all natural, and I'll win state title before my first cycle-injuries and all. Like I said-it's all in your head. If you believe your a demon, you train like a demon, eat like a demon, you'll look like a demon.

sceptic13 is offline New Member
    Like Skinny Guy, I'm doing a first cycle Deca only. Weeks 1 to 3 - 200mg/4&5 - 400/6 to 8 - 200.
    4 weeks in, I've put 6lbs on my body weight. Getting stronger (10kg up on my bench). Diet is clean. No sides except the feeling I need more sleep (possibly a result of working harder / lifting heavier in gym?). One thing I have noticed is although my lifts have gone up I am not getting nearly as much delayed onset muscle soreness like I did before the cycle. I guess the Deca enables the muscles to repair themselves much quicker?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Wondering if you changed your diet as well as started taking Deca . Your diet might have something to do with the dramatic gains. Glad to hear your growin'.

Thread Information