cubanitoracing is offline New Member

i weigh 125 to 130 verry skinny guy help me

well guys this is the true since i was 18 years old i dont go up or down my weigh is almost the same 125 to 130 even if i work out hard and eat dont know what going 0n i work out sometimes , and to tell you the true i want to be like you guys or at least close right now im working out maybe you guys can help and tell me what cycle should i do to get improvement cause i want to gain more wight and work out harder please if any out out there be so kind to help me out it would be thankfull thank you

Johnnytuna is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanitoracing
    well guys this is the true since i was 18 years old i dont go up or down my weigh is almost the same 125 to 130 even if i work out hard and eat dont know what going 0n i work out sometimes , and to tell you the true i want to be like you guys or at least close right now im working out maybe you guys can help and tell me what cycle should i do to get improvement cause i want to gain more wight and work out harder please if any out out there be so kind to help me out it would be thankfull thank you
    Lift heavy and eat everything in site. I would try that first for a while and see how that works.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the diet forum bro...you have tons of room to grow naturally before you even type the word steroid .

thank you man for you reply to you think i should eat more and more and lift weigh heavy for a while then later on i should try steroid rememeber im 22 and dont even weight 130 lbs that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by cubanitoracing
    thank you man for you reply to you think i should eat more and more and lift weigh heavy for a while then later on i should try steroid rememeber im 22 and dont even weight 130 lbs that sucks
    For sure bro...learn how to eat properly and train in a way to allows you to put on some mass naturally. This is a great forum for learning. Good luck.

You will be in a much better position if you have a solid natural base before you think of cycling.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you don't learn how to gain naturally, steroids won't help you.

colossus1 is offline Member
    this link ought to assist you in your journey bro........

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Also, don't overtrain...

thanks guys for trying to help me out i will see what i can do and i take you advice thank you very much

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    get a weightgainer and get ur diet in check. 99% of all cases ppl saying they can t gain weight they re simply not eating enough.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    before steroids ,

1. get a smart training routing. their more than enough info on this site

2. try eating 400-500 grams of protein a day and see how that works out for you

by the time you gain 80-100 pounds and be lean, than you will know how to train and eat, this would be a good place to consider gear.

what is your height by the way?
    Last edited by IronReload04; 03-30-2005 at 04:47 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    this link ought to assist you in your journey bro........

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    Heres one I made for other ectos as well Couple things I've had success with as an ectomorph

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    These are all great advice. I'd only add from my experience as a naturally skinny guy that 1. Longterm it way beats being naturally skinny than naturally fat! You'll have a lot less health problems if you stay low on the bodyfat. 2. When you're naturally thin, you tend to not like to eat OR to rest. I remember when I was in my teens days when I'd just forget to eat all day. I could live on air. So you have to be willing to make a BIG adjustment in your habits/lifestyle -like what's been mentioned before, make sure you're eating and resting more and more often.

It's also excellent advice to stay away from gear til you've learned to gain naturally. I didn't start til I'd put on 60lbs, which took a while!

Good luck!

RobbieG is offline Member
    try eating creatine with some orange juice, with lots of carbs.

Then atleast 3 eggs a day, with lots of bread.

and before sleep, consume atleast one shake with 60 gr. protein, and IMHO, atleast 100 gr. carbs.

Plus your regular workouts, fokk them, take someones from this forum, try in the workout forum, just ripp on off and try it for 4 weeks.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    These are all great advice. I'd only add from my experience as a naturally skinny guy that 1. Longterm it way beats being naturally skinny than naturally fat! You'll have a lot less health problems if you stay low on the bodyfat. 2. When you're naturally thin, you tend to not like to eat OR to rest. I remember when I was in my teens days when I'd just forget to eat all day. I could live on air. So you have to be willing to make a BIG adjustment in your habits/lifestyle -like what's been mentioned before, make sure you're eating and resting more and more often.

It's also excellent advice to stay away from gear til you've learned to gain naturally. I didn't start til I'd put on 60lbs, which took a while!

Good luck!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Just to add a note, I actually have to set the timer on my watch every time I eat so I'm sure to not go more than 2.5 hours without eating again. Otherwise like SeanW I'd just go forever on nothing.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You should post up your current diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique. Something is wrong with one or both of them.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    If your a hard gainer i suggest you try a easy mass gainer diet
    buy a tub of Optimum 100% Whey Protein(chocolate) from A1
    and drink 6 scoops of it a day and i guarantee you gain atleast 5lbs in 2 weeks and dont worry it taste geeeeeereeeeat(NO.1 selling protein on BB
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 05-30-2005 at 01:20 AM.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Yup i was the same way... don't worry its kinda a blessing, Once you realize that your not even eating 2,000cals a day and bump it up to 3,500 and start working your a$$ off in the gym, you'll love the way you are built... Your body fat will never go over 5%, you'll be crazy ripped and everyone will notice how much you've put on and its a gr8 ego boost... don't worry man up utill last year i was never over 140lbs at 5'11" then i started eating and training right... and now i'm around 175... its amazing how much you put on that fast when you actually try.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    [QUOTE=RobbieG]

Then atleast 3 eggs a day, with lots of bread.

QUOTE]

HAHAHHA

yah, 3 EGGS... try 12 ... eat burgers, weight gainers, lift as heavy as you can, do deadlifts, squats, barbell rows, bench, shoulder barbell press.... for 8 reps total at the most .. for a couple months then switch it up...

DONT DO TOO MANY SET THO, you dont want to overtrain.. Id say 6 really ALL OUT, BALLS TO THE WALL sets per bodypart once a week and

SLEEP ALOT

I was like you man, I was 6 foot 120, now I'm 63 230... so, it took me 13 years to get that all naturally, i've run two cycles and lost all my gains, you almost HAVE TO DO IT NATURALLY.

eat,sleep,train,eat.sleep,train... and you'll get there bud, dont give up. Were here for ya man.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    I personally know where your coming from cuban. you should cut all the BS and just stack some d-bol with either deca or test. research for dosages. if you have a small frame and that type of genetics, you will be trying to gain forever. giter dun.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flywytegye
    I personally know where your coming from cuban. you should cut all the BS and just stack some d-bol with either deca or test. research for dosages. if you have a small frame and that type of genetics, you will be trying to gain forever. giter dun.

STFU. If does that he will just lose it all and long-term his gains will be worse. Cubanitoracing, *do not* listen to this guy.

Eat 6 meals a day, take your protein shakes, lift heavy and hard squats, rows, bench, pullups, dips and you will gain wieght. You don't need steroids , at this point they will make your long-term gains worse as you need to have a base before trying them.

There is a reason people are giving you good advice, its not to **** with you, its because its what works for them and thousands of other people who came from your exact situation. If you want to transform it also takes a transformation of how you view your life and a level of dedication bro.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I was like you man, I was 6 foot 120, now I'm 63 230...

Not a flame man, but how the hell did you manage to grow an extra 3inches?

xrxku3h is offline New Member
    Buddy that is no biggie...i have gained 30lb in the last year from 125 to 155 all natural with no juice at all. I would recommend u eat alot but eat smart...alot of natural proteins..steak...tuna...egg whites ....i go through atleast 2000+ calories a day with atleast 300 mg of protein a day. DOnt get lazy with protein drink it atleast 3 times a day plus the food and HEAVY lifting ..which i should do atleast 4-6 times a week .....u will gain like nothing. also look into creatine itz not bad stuff..stay away from juice for a while. Im now 19 so i literaly was in ur shoes a year ago now im pretty good size and pretty cut.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Date posted: 03-21-2005
    Poster's Total Post Count: 3
    Poster's Post count in this thread: 3

Please check the dates on threads before you bump them.

Thread Information