Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

DNP: Second Cycle

Thanks to everyone who has been following my DNP cycle. As you can tell by the title of the thread, this is the beginning of my second DNP cycle. My first DNP cycle was more or less of a "test run". My diet was absolutely horrible. This time around things will change. Here is the link to my first cycle:

DNP: First Cycle

My plan is to run a 7 day cycle at 400mg. I believe this, in conjunction with a solid diet and cardio, will yield better results than my first cycle. Today is my first day of carb depletion. I will update later tonight.

DNP CARB DEPLETE- Day 1 of 3

Important Numbers
    Weight: 167 lbs. @ approx. 15%

Supplements
    Animal Pak:: 1 pack @ 12:00 PM
    Sesathin: 1/4 tsp. 3x daily
    SyneBurn: 3 10mg caps

Diet
    Successfully carb depleted for the day. Ate low-fat yogurt, salad, turkey, lots of lettuce, veggies, whey, tuna..Total carbs are approx. 60g
    Total Calories: 1725

Training
    None
    I'll try to get in some cardio tomorrow...If i can find time

Overall Feeling
    Well, let me just say that I really like syneburn. I might try upping the dose in a few days. Weighed in at 167 which is a couple pounds lighter than yesterday. I can feel and see some water weight coming off from my rpevious DNP cycle. My stomach is lookin thinner and leaner. I'm pissin like a race horse and drinking plenty of water. I promised before/after pics of my first cycle. I'll take the "after" pics Monday morning. Monday is my first day of DNP. This means I took off a total of 7 days. Although I believe I'm holding some water, I'll take the pics Monday morning and post them Monday night. These "after" pics from the first cycle will also serve as the before pics for my second cycle. I'm thinking that this cycle, (7 days @ 400mg) in conjunction with a solid diet and cardio, will yield better results than the first. I'm hoping to get below 160 before this cycle is complete.

By the way, I did not make "Supplements" a link to allsportsnutrition. I guess the word "supplements" automatically turns into a link.
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 03-25-2005 at 05:34 PM.

DNP CARB DEPLETE- DAY 2 of 3

Important Numbers
    Weight: 168.5 lbs. @ approx. 15%

Supplements
    Animal Pak:: 1 pack @ 9:00 AM
    SyneBurn: 3 10mg caps

Diet
    Didn't do as well as yesterday. Ate a soft pretzel dueing the day.
    Total Calories: 1850

Training
    None

Overall Feeling
    All is well in my world. Although my weight is constantly fluctuating, I feel thinner as each day passes. I guess the water weight is slowly but surely coming off. Felt positive and energized most of the day. Not really looking forward to the 7 days of helll that are coming. Syneburn is curbing my appetite well. Hope everyone has a happy easter.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Good luck tommy. How many days are you now done with your 1st DNP cycle? Where would you say that most of your loss came from? I am almost done with mine and I phucking HATE the sweats!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, I will be following this one as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Good luck tommy. How many days are you now done with your 1st DNP cycle? Where would you say that most of your loss came from? I am almost done with mine and I phucking HATE the sweats!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, I will be following this one as well!
    Thanks bro. Today (Saturday) is my 6th day off DNP. Tomorrow will be one week to the day that I stopped. I don't really know where most of my loss came from. I assume it's a culmination of everywhere. It's really hard to tell, but I think I can see a little more definition in my arms. I can also see a difference in my abs. Although my full 6-pack is not visible, the top 4 abs are more visible and the fat covering my abs seems to be thinner. I think I've also noticed a reduction in the luv handle area. I store a lot of fat in my lower back . I'm hoping I can get rid of this soon.

DNP CARB DEPLETE- Day 3 of 3

Important Numbers
    Weight: 167.5 lbs. @ approx. 15%

Supplements
    Animal Pak:: 1 pack @ 11:00 AM
    Sesathin: 1/4 tsp. 4x daily
    SyneBurn: 5 10mg caps

Diet
    Gotta love a nice homemade Easter dinner
    Total Calories: Who the h*ll cares? It's Easter!

Training
    None

Overall Feeling
    Well, I'm home. Not that I live far from my college, but I came home this weekend to spend some time with my family on Easter. Feels great to actually sit in my own house and have a nice homemade meal cooked by my mom. Must say I love the ham, biscuits, salads, and everything else that comes along with a good dinner! Of course this is suppose to be a carb deplete day, but it's Easter. Time to let loose and enjoy great food. Due to this reason, I upped my sesathin dosage to include an addition 1/4 tsp. I also upped my SyneBurn dosage. Instead of 3 10mg caps, I'm taking in 5. Hopefully the excess food and carbs won't put a dent in my weight. I weighed in a pound less than yesterday. I enter the wonderful world of DNP tomorrow. This week is going to be rough because I'm one of many volunteers to help train high school athletes. My college is conducting an off season conditioning program where high school athletes from the local area come. We have to introduce them to agilities, stretching, and the importance of conditioning. Worst part is I have to do ALL of the sprints, running, and conditioning that the athletes do. This is going to be rough considering during my last DNP cycle I ran out of breath from throwing a tennis ball around. I'm seriously dreading this and hope for the best. So tomorrow, I'll commence my DNP cycle and take the same supplements as I did during my first cycle. This includes ALA, Vitamin E, multi-vitamin, Potassium Gluconate, Sesathin, SyneBurn (didn't use during first cycle), Ephedrine HCL, Caffeine, Yohimbine HCL, V8, and Blueberry yogurt. Here is an example of what I'll eat throughout the next 7 days of my DNP cycle:

Meal 1
    -Blueberry Yogurt
    -8 oz. of V8

Meal 2
    -Bag of beef jerkey

Meal 3
    -Whole wheat tortilla
    -Bag of tuna
    -Tomato
    -Fruit (banana, apple, orange)

Meal 4
    -Protein shake
    -2 slices of whole wheat bread
    -2 tbsp. natural PB

Meal 5
    -Large salad (lettuce with various veggies, fat-free dressing)
    -8 oz. fat-free milk

Wish me luck!

Pictures

Here are the pics I promised. Day 1 of first DNP cycle and Day 1 of second DNP cycle (today)

Note: I felt like a balloon this morning. I drank a ton of water yesterday and felt the results today. My guess is that I'm holding at least a good 3-4 lbs. of water.

EDIT: I just noticed how blurry the pics turned out. That sucks big time. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP: Second Cycle-beforeafter.jpg  

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Here are the pics I promised. Day 1 of first DNP cycle and Day 1 of second DNP cycle (today)

Note: I felt like a balloon this morning. I drank a ton of water yesterday and felt the results today. My guess is that I'm holding at least a good 3-4 lbs. of water.

EDIT: I just noticed how blurry the pics turned out. That sucks big time. Oh well.
    Stick with it bro. My DNP cycle ended Friday and the water weight is coming off now. What a difference. Keep your diet strict this time bro and you will reap the benefits. Good luck bro.

Thanks man. I appreciate the advice. I'm definitely keeping diet strict this time around. There's no doubt about it. I might even try to hit up cardio every day this week for at least 30 mins. I did great with cardio this morning and look forward to keeping everything rolling.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    good luck, I'll be keeping track of this also

DNP- Day 1 of 7

Important Numbers
    Weight: 171 lbs. @ approx. 15%
    Waist: 35" (No worries- I'm holding lots of water..I'm usually around 33")
    Caliper Measurement: 18 mm (Again no worries..I'm holding LOTS of water)

Supplements
    DNP: 200mg @ 9:00 AM & 200mg @ 8:00 PM
    Animal Pak:: 1 pack @ 3:30 PM
    Potassium Gluconate:1,000mg @ 8:00 PM
    Vitamin E: 1,000 IU @ 9:00 AM
    ALA: 250mg @ 9:00 AM & 250 mg @ 3:30 PM
    Ephedrine HCL: 25mg @ 9:00 AM & 25mg @ 2:00 PM & 25mg @ 8:00 PM
    Caffeine: 200mg @ 9:00 AM & 200mg @ 2:00 PM
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 9:00 AM & 10mg @ 2:00 PM & 10mg @ 6:00 PM
    V8: 8 oz. @ 9:00 AM
    Blueberry Yogurt: 1 unit @ 9:00 AM

Diet
    It's official. I'm going to be very strict this time around. I promise. I'll even include my FitDay chart of foods each day.
    Total Calories: 1025 as of now, but will probably end up around 1600-1700

Training
    Cardio @ 9:30 AM:
    -30 mins. elliptical: Burned 360 calories

Overall Feeling
    As was the case with the first cycle, I'm excited to get this DNP cycle underway. I felt like a balloon when I woke up. I guess the horrible eating and 2+ gallons of water yesterday contributed to this bloat. I weighed in @ 171 and my waist measured 35"! But like I said, my waist is nowhere near 35". I'm usually around 33". In addition to taking my waist measurement each day, I'll also take a measurement using my calipers. 18mm this morning. Again, this is due to excess water and the huge bloat. So I popped my first DNP pill this morning and took my ECY as well as a bunch of other supplements. Felt extremely energized about 20 mins. later and was ready to hit the gym. I'm aiming to do at least 30 mins. on the elliptical each day this week. Instead of having a day dedicated to lifting, I'll do some plyometric exercises after cardio to maintain my strength. Of course my protein intake will be high and I'll try to keep my carb intake around 50%. I'll be consuming lots of water and antioxidants. Not once in the next 7 days do I plan on cheating. Heck, I'm even going to stay on a strict diet once I come off DNP so all the water weight can come off successfully. It's late afternoon right now and I feel fine. No sweats, no lethargy, nothing. I wish my whole cycle could go this smoothly! I'll be updating later tonight to include total calories. I'll also include a screenshot of my fitday chart. I don't know how many of you use fitday, but it's an awesome online site that calculates and keeps track of the foods you eat and breaks down percentages of fats, carbs, and protein.

By the way, if anyone knows how to upload pics without all the blurriness, feel free to help me out. Those pics make me look like i'm a tub of lard lol.

I'll update tonight. Hope everyone has a good Monday!

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of what I ate today so far. I'll have another protein shake later tonight with some fat free milk in addition to some egg whites and grilled chicken.

Also, I feel some mild heat right now. Nothing to complain about, just a slight mild heat sensation. Nothing new to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP: Second Cycle-fitdayday1.jpg  
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 03-28-2005 at 06:43 PM.

DNP- Day 2 of 7

Important Numbers
    Weight: 165.5 lbs. @ approx. 15% (down 5.5 lbs. from yesterday )
    Waist: 34.8" (Took measurement after cardio where I drank at least a gallon of water and at least 2 gallons for the whole day so far)
    Caliper Measurement: 15 mm (Down 3mm from yesterday, but took it after cardio so I was holding quite a bit of water)

Supplements
    DNP: 200mg @ 6:00 AM & 200mg @ 6:00 PM
    Potassium Gluconate:1,000mg @ 6:00 PM
    Vitamin E: 1,000 IU @ 6:00 AM
    ALA: 250mg @ 6:00 AM & 250 mg @ 6:00 PM
    Ephedrine HCL: 25mg @ 6:00 AM & 25mg @ 2:00 PM & 25mg @ 6:00 PM
    Caffeine: 200mg @ 6:00 AM & 200mg @ 2:00 PM
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 10mg @ 2:00 PM & 10mg @ 6:00 PM
    V8: 8 oz. @ 6:00 AM
    Blueberry Yogurt: 1 unit @ 6:00 AM & 1 unit @ 12:00 PM

Diet
    Solid diet thus far. Went real well yesterday and is going well today. I attribute this to SyneBurn as I've found it curbs my appetite very nicely!
    Total Calories: 1608 ...A little under what I've been trying to achieve

Training
    Cardio @ 2:30 PM:
    -30 mins. elliptical: Burned 380 calories
    -5 mins. rower: Bruend apprx. 25 calories
    -Dips & pushups

Overall Feeling
    WHOOOOOO. Well, I hope that opening line says it all. I feel good and confident. Woke up this morning 5.5 lbs. lighter than yesterday! That's definitely a great sign. I know about 4 lbs. of it is water, but hey I can't complain . Sleep was smooth and uninterrupted. I woke up this morning feeling awake. I felt warm througout the day, particularly in the mid-morning. My underarms were soaked and went through 2 shirts yuck. Once again, I did 30 mins. of cardio of the elliptical and felt as though I picked up the intensity a bit. I was sweating like an animal. My cardio buddy kept on looking over and just staring at the machine. It was soaked lol. Anyway, I took my waist & caliper measurement when I got back from cardio. I drank so much water this morning and during cardio that I know i''m retaining a good amount of it. One thing I find on DNP is that I'm pretty moody. I'm usually a nice guy that can get along with everyone, but today when someone asked me where a room was, I said "somewhere around here, go find it". I normally don't do that, but oh well. Two days are almost in the books.

EDIT: Updated calories and fitday chart for day 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP: Second Cycle-fitdayday2.jpg  
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 03-29-2005 at 07:27 PM.

If the eliptical only told you the number of calories you really burned because of the DNP . Good job bro and like I said, stick to the diet. It will all be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped

If the eliptical only told you the number of calories you really burned because of the DNP . Good job bro and like I said, stick to the diet. It will all be worth it.

Haha oh yeah I know. I remember coming across some calculation that supposedly calculated total number of calories burned on DNP. I just don't feel like searching for it haha. I'm definitely sticking to the diet. Thanks for the encouraging advice!

By the way, I have a question regarding sex. Safe or not while on DNP ? Just wondering.

By the way, I have a question regarding sex. Safe or not while on DNP? Just wondering.
    I'm not exactly sure about this, but I would be careful. My only concern would be to not let her come in contact with your semen. I'm sure you've noticed it is yellowish in color. I say as long as you wrap it up, you should be fine. You also might have to take one for the team and keep her from going down on you. It sucks I know, but that's what I would do. My only question would be regarding how the affected semen will affect the condom if worn. I know DNP is some harsh stuff. I wonder if it can break down the latex in a condom? Hmmmm.

I'm not exactly sure about this, but I would be careful. My only concern would be to not let her come in contact with your semen. I'm sure you've noticed it is yellowish in color. I say as long as you wrap it up, you should be fine. You also might have to take one for the team and keep her from going down on you. It sucks I know, but that's what I would do. My only question would be regarding how the affected semen will affect the condom if worn. I know DNP is some harsh stuff. I wonder if it can break down the latex in a condom? Hmmmm.
    I have no idea about that lol. If I wear a condom, I don't want my tool stained yellow lol. I've been running into many hot girls and they all want to hang out and have a "good time". Another thing that sucks is that I sweat like an animal lol..I don't want to be wiping my head with a towel or napkin every few minutes when I'm with them .

I have no idea about that lol. If I wear a condom, I don't want my tool stained yellow lol. I've been running into many hot girls and they all want to hang out and have a "good time". Another thing that sucks is that I sweat like an animal lol..I don't want to be wiping my head with a towel or napkin every few minutes when I'm with them .
    I hear ya. I had to lay off during my DNP run. I think I would have either drenched her or been breathing so hard she would have to call an ambulance.

DNP- Day 3 of 7

Important Numbers
    Weight: 163 lbs. @ approx. 15% (down 2.5 lbs. from yesterday )
    Waist: 34.5" (Took measurement after cardio..holding lots of H2O)
    Caliper Measurement: 16ish mm

Supplements

Diet
    Very solid thus far. Not one mistake made!
    Total Calories: 1648...thus far

Training
    -20 mins. elliptical: Burned 250 calories
    -10 mins. stairmaster: Burned 100 calories

Overall Feeling
    Alright, so 3 days are almost in the books. Can't wait 'til this cycle is over. I was sweating rather perfusely today. Shirts were damp and cardio was a little rough. I could only manage 20 mins. on the elliptical, but then went and did another 10 mins. on the stairmaster. Still burned a good 350 calories . Diet has been going amazing! I was down another 2.5 lbs. this morning. That means since Monday, I've lost 8 lbs total. I know 3-4 of that was water, but that's still a good sign! I have my fan blowing on me now. Sleep was pretty easy last night thanks to my fan. I don't really notice much of a difference in my ab/stomach area, but I'm sure I will soon enough. I'll update tonight and include fitday chart and total calories.

EDIT: Updated calories and fitday chart for day 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP: Second Cycle-fitdayday3.jpg  
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 03-30-2005 at 07:54 PM.

Congrats on the progress bro. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on the progress bro. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man. I just can't wait until my cycle is complete and the water weight comes off about 4-5 days later. I'm really looking forward to the results. At this rate, I should be down to the mid 150's before everything is said and done.

Thanks man. I just can't wait until my cycle is complete and the water weight comes off about 4-5 days later. I'm really looking forward to the results. At this rate, I should be down to the mid 150's before everything is said and done.
    I ended my cycle Friday and I look like a new person. I wasn't really able to do cardio, but my diet was spot on my results were great. When the water comes off it's a great sight.

I ended my cycle Friday and I look like a new person. I wasn't really able to do cardio, but my diet was spot on my results were great. When the water comes off it's a great sight.
    Sweet..How much weight did you lose while on DNP and then once you stopped?

Sweet..How much weight did you lose while on DNP and then once you stopped?
    I would say on my nine day cycle I lost about 5 while on and then another 5 came off after. I wish I had time to run it once more.

I would say on my nine day cycle I lost about 5 while on and then another 5 came off after. I wish I had time to run it once more.
    I hear ya. I don't see much of a visual change yet, but the scale definitely tells differently. Did you notice more of a difference visually while on DNP or when the water weight came off afterwards?

DNP- Day 4 of 7

Important Numbers
    Weight: 161.5 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (down 1.5 lbs. from yesterday )
    Waist: 34 3/8" (Took measurement after cardio..holding lots of H2O)
    Caliper Measurement: 14-16ish mm

Supplements

Diet
    No complaints what so ever. I'll probably eat some tuna tonight along with another protein shake and maybe a small salad.
    Total Calories: 969...thus far, but will probably end around 1600

Training
    -30 mins. elliptical: Burned 375 calories

Overall Feeling
    Only a few more days to go and I'm done. For some reason, this round of DNP doesn't seem to be as bad as my last cycle. Although I'm sweating more this time around, I feel a little bit better. I'm still lethargic and moody, but everything else is good. Diet is solid and so is cardio. I've been burning some serious calories lately and today was real intense. I sweat a whole lot during cardio. I weighed in at 161.5 this morning. If you do the math correctly, that's a total loss of 9.5 lbs since Monday. Quite a bit of weight loss for 3 complete days . Tomorrow will be my last day of cardio during this cycle. I'll keep my diet solid following the cycle. I think, I think, I think I might be seeing a little bit more definition around my upper abs. But it's nothing big. I'm hoping this excess water weight will drop after my cycle so I can see some motivating results.

EDIT: I can't upload my fitday chart due to difficulties of taking a screen shot. I will try to resolve the problem tomorrow.
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 03-31-2005 at 06:07 PM.

I hear ya. I don't see much of a visual change yet, but the scale definitely tells differently. Did you notice more of a difference visually while on DNP or when the water weight came off afterwards?
    I noticed while on...but not a huge difference. Not too much a few days off...then about the fourth day, I woke up...looked in the mirror...and voila! I rubbed my eyes as it was early in the morning and couldn't believe what a difference there was. I'll have to take some pics and put them up.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Please do. I am finishing up a 10 day cycle right now, and im not seeing much difference except for in weight and its kinda disappointing to be honest. I cant weight to see the diff. after the water comes off

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Please do. I am finishing up a 10 day cycle right now, and im not seeing much difference except for in weight and its kinda disappointing to be honest. I cant weight to see the diff. after the water comes off
    You will definitely see a big difference after the water comes off. Even if you don't feel bloated...which I didn't...the water will still come off.

lococoyote is offline New Member
    Hahaha, I feel ya' bro. I keep gasping for air, and shes wondering why the **** i'm sweating so much! I could taste sweat run down my face, prolly not too pleasant for her either, but whatever. I wouldn't be too surprised if the yellow dye went through the condom, but i wouldn't worry about it. Amount of DNP would be so little, what 5 mg or something? Wouldn't have any affect on her... I'd be more concerned with her reaction to the color, it looks pretty sickk.

Quote Originally Posted by lococoyote
    Hahaha, I feel ya' bro. I keep gasping for air, and shes wondering why the **** i'm sweating so much! I could taste sweat run down my face, prolly not too pleasant for her either, but whatever. I wouldn't be too surprised if the yellow dye went through the condom, but i wouldn't worry about it. Amount of DNP would be so little, what 5 mg or something? Wouldn't have any affect on her... I'd be more concerned with her reaction to the color, it looks pretty sickk.
    haha yeah it def. does look sick. That's another problem lol. Oh well I only have 2 more days after today on DNP and then my second cycle will be complete. Like I said earlier in this thread, I"m going away this weekend so I think I can wait 'til at least Monday

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    You will definitely see a big difference after the water comes off. Even if you don't feel bloated...which I didn't...the water will still come off.
    Yea, i dont feel bloated at all, thats whats really puzzling me, and i never do cardio usually, but I have been doing it pretty much ED on this cycle, sometimes 2X's a day, and my diet has been a lot better than usual. I cut my cals in half and my carbs are at about a 3rd of what they were...lots of protein and fats meals with a little carb in the AM and Dext. PWO, although some days I cant help it and have carbs with one other meal. SO hopefully i will see some good results, i am sickof these wet, sleepless nights

Tommy keep us updated, I am runnign a 10 day at 400mg ( im a lot heavier than you though) and I plan on running a 600mg/day for 7 days like you for my next, if I still am not satisfied...Good thread BTW

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea, i dont feel bloated at all, thats whats really puzzling me, and i never do cardio usually, but I have been doing it pretty much ED on this cycle, sometimes 2X's a day, and my diet has been a lot better than usual. I cut my cals in half and my carbs are at about a 3rd of what they were...lots of protein and fats meals with a little carb in the AM and Dext. PWO, although some days I cant help it and have carbs with one other meal. SO hopefully i will see some good results, i am sickof these wet, sleepless nights

Tommy keep us updated, I am runnign a 10 day at 400mg ( im a lot heavier than you though) and I plan on running a 600mg/day for 7 days like you for my next, if I still am not satisfied...Good thread BTW
    Thanks man. Yeah I hate the sweaty nights and the sh*t feeling I have when I wake up. I find myself sweating more on this cycle that I did on my first.

DNP- Day 5 of 7

Important Numbers
    Weight: 161 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (down .5 lbs. from yesterday )
    Waist: 34 1/5" (Took measurement after cardio..holding lots of H2O)
    Caliper Measurement: 12-14mm

Supplements
    V8: Didn't have it today. Didn't have the motivation to chug this crap at 6:00 in the morning

Diet
    Diet has been pretty good I must say. With the exception of a small piece of birthday cake last night, everything has been great.
    Total Calories: 1076...thus far, but will probably end around 1600-1800

Training
    -20 mins. elliptical: Burned 250 calories
    -10 mins. rower: Burned approx. 60 calories

Overall Feeling
    The weekend has finally arrived. I'm glad to see this DNP cycle is almost over. Sunday will be my last day. I haven't had trouble sleeping at all this week. In fact, I find myself very comfortable and relaxed in bed at night. Of course I have my fan on medium. When I wake up in the morning, I feel horrible. I guess that's because the only thing currently in my system is the DNP. I guess that's how you would feel 24/7 if the only thing you took was DNP. YUCK what a horrible, crappy, lethargic, sick-like feeling! I found myself sweating quite a bit after short walks, but eventually goes away if I sit down and relax for about 20 mins. I also feel the heat and sweat after I eat carbs. Today was cardio and I did fairly well. I also did a minor bicep/shoulder/chest workout. I've been training abs and obliques every other day. I'm going away this weekend, but will definitely take my fan, as well as ALL of my supplements and my scale. I will not be able to update my journal tomorrow (Day 6), but I will update sometime Sunday (probably at night). My fat is pure subcutaneous (fat over the muscle) so when I bounce up and down, my fat jiggles and looks horrible. I can see my top 4 abs a little more clearly, but nothing to brag about. I hope I'll notice a difference once the water weight goes. I also noticed my body (besides my arms and face) are white as anything. I need a tan! I'll definitely get that under control before summer arrives. I think a tan makes a big difference in how defined/muscular you look. I have to go run a few errands, so I'll talk to everyone Sunday. Stay safe!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    organized cycle. i like it. good luck

Minor Update:

Just got back home from my little "trip". Everything went well. My diet was out of line. I enjoyed choclate cake, breads, fries, a waffle, and a few other sweets. I didn't bring my scale thus I have no idea what my weight is right now. I took all of my supplements along with DNP . Today is my last day on DNP. I'll update everything tomorrow after I get a chance to get a good night sleep and hop on the scale. I hope I didn't gain too much

DNP OFF- Day 1

Important Numbers
    Weight: 163.5 lbs. @ approx. 13-15%
    Waist: 33 1/4" (Took measurement in morning)
    Caliper Measurement: 10-12mm

Supplements
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 20mg @ 2:00 PM & 20mg @ 6:00 PM

Diet
    Diet has been horrible these past days. I don't really care either. My diet should have been back together today since I'm back from my trip, but I screwed it up and ate like crap today too
    Total Calories: In excess of 2000

Training
    Cardio @ 5:30:
    -30 mins. jump rope: Don't know how many calories
    I jump rope for 1 minute, then do a set of knuckle pushups on cement to failure then rest for a minute and repeat for a whole 30 mins.

Overall Feeling
    Well the cycle is over. I'm kinda glad and kinda not. The cycle wasn't as bad as I thought in terms of lethargy and sweating. Although I did sweat a lot, it was bearable to an extent. I can see more defininition around my midsection and I've lose a decent amount of weight. My lowest weight was 161 and right now I'm at 163.5. I'm hoping after the water weight falls off that I'll be below 160. Diet will be back together tomorrow and I'll also try to implement some actual lifting. I feel pretty good, but I want to see how everything looks nce the water weight falls off. I'll definitely be going on a few more cycles, but this time around I'll probably take off for 10 days. I'm still comtimplating what my next cycle will look like, but I'm thinking it'll be a 10 day cycle. First 6-7 days @ 400mg then the rest @ 600mg. I still have time to plan everything, so we'll see how it goes. I'll go to my cardio now. Talk to everyone later

9000rpm is offline Member
    I noticed while on...but not a huge difference. Not too much a few days off...then about the fourth day, I woke up...looked in the mirror...and voila! I rubbed my eyes as it was early in the morning and couldn't believe what a difference there was. I'll have to take some pics and put them up.
    I had the exact same experience. You never really notice yourself in the mirror until there is a big change. I was wondering how the DNP didn't make me lose more weight since I did a 15 day cycle of it. Then about 1 week later when I was off, I was passing by the mirror in the morning and I notice MUCH more definition all over my body.

Tommy, I'm excited to see what your stats are after about a week and a half afther this cycle is over. Keep us tuned in.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I had the exact same experience. You never really notice yourself in the mirror until there is a big change. I was wondering how the DNP didn't make me lose more weight since I did a 15 day cycle of it. Then about 1 week later when I was off, I was passing by the mirror in the morning and I notice MUCH more definition all over my body.

Tommy, I'm excited to see what your stats are after about a week and a half afther this cycle is over. Keep us tuned in.
    I most definitely will. Like I said, my diet is going to be much better from here on out. I want to see the actual results of DNP and not throw them away by eating like crap over the next week or so. I'm looking forward to shedding the water

DNP OFF- Day 2

Important Numbers
    Weight: 164.5 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (up 1 lb. from yesterday)
    Waist: 33 1/4" (Took measurement in morning)
    Caliper Measurement: 10-12mm

Supplements
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 20mg @ 2:00 PM & 20mg @ 6:00 PM

Diet
    Started off real well today, but hunger kicked in around mid-day. Tried to eat "clean" and did fairly well with the exception of a tastykake. Although I'm out of my calorie range, I did not eat sweets and crap like the days before. Instead, I ate more wheats and milk to fill me up.
    Total Calories: In excess of 2000

Training
    Cardio @ 12:30:
    -30 mins. elliptical: 380

Overall Feeling
    With the exception of being a little lethargic, I feel great. No sweats or anything. I woke up 1 lb. heavier than yesterday, but that was expected as my diet sucked yesterday. I can definitely feel more defined after this DNP cycle. I'll give a final assessment in a few days. I compared two back pics and saw a significant decrease in the love handle area. I can also see more definition around my midsection whenever I look in the mirror and the fat over my abs feels much thinner. My abs now feel as if they are just hiding under a small layer of fat. I can see the top 4, but the bottom line is very hard to see. I hope I see an increase in definition over the next few days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information