Question 250 mg/wk of Test for 6 weeks...

250mgs/wk of Test E and 300mg/wk of EQ for 6 weeks...can a person with a good base and lots of steroid receptors benefit from this at all for a first cycle?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should be higher than the EQ, and you prob wont even notive real effects until week 4 or 5, so no I dont think you will get very good results. Should be more like 10-12.

Is it possible for me to bring my bench from 335 x 3 to 365 x 4 with this cycle? that's all I really want...

I have no idea..impossible to answer a question like that really. I have no idea about your training routine, history, stats, motivation, etc.
    If you try the standard test only cycle, between 300mgs-500mgs/week of test e or c, most should be able to put 30lbs on their bench IMO.

Training Routine:
    Monday- Chest- B.pr(Barbell), Dumbell Presses, Decline Bench Presses, Machine Presses- each for 3 sets of 5-8 reps
    Tuesday- I work arms- Preacher curls, Barbell Curls, Hammer Curls, Cable Curls, Machine Curls, Dumbell Extensions, Tricep Pushdowns, Close-grip bench- each exercise for 6-12 reps
    Wednesday- Legs- Squats, Leg curls, Leg presses, Leg extensions
    Thursday- Back and Shoulders- Bent over rows, Shrugs, Back Extensions, Dumbbell Shrugs, Military Presses, Behind neck seated presses- 3 sets of each for 4-8 reps
    Friday-Arms again

History- lifting hard and training for 6 years- naturally have a 335 x 3 Bench Press, 500 squat, 410 deadlift ( just started them two years ago)

Stats:

5'5, 205 lbs, 36" waist, 19" biceps, 27" quads, 16" calves, 48" chest
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-16-2005 at 08:22 PM.

If youre 5'5, I'm thinking shorter arms. You must be pretty big at 205lbs and you're very strong naturally..I see no reason why you couldnt get up to your bench goals with a little help, probably even without it.
    Do you ever train calves?

i train calves maybe once every two weeks...but still, at 16-16.5" (haven't measured them lately) they're not too small in comparison to other bodyparts yet...when I hit 20" bi's, I'll have to bump them up to 17.5" (or get calf implants...lol)

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    good steroid receptors? hahahahahaha. can you tell?

I obviously have good steroid receptors because I naturally have a lot of muscle mass; my body uses the steroids naturally present in my body primarily for strength and muscle mass

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    6 wks is a complete waste. It will take 4-5 weeks for the enan and the bold to kick in.

ps. there are no steroids naturally in your body...Testosterone , yes...steroids, no.

pss. You have no dea how your body will respond until you try them

yes, there are many steroids present in the human body...primarily test, which is what i'm taking right now jackass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    yes, there are many steroids present in the human body...primarily test, which is what i'm taking right now jackass!!!
    I stand corrected, on point 2...for this I apologize to the whole board on making the mistake asuming you were refering to other compounds such as trenbolone occuring naturally in the body. not the actual definition of steroid .

Jackass????

with comment I will leave you to your wonderfully planed out cycle.

lol...sorry about clling you a "jackass"...I know the cycle sucks, but it's what I call a "trial cycle"...plus it was really really cheap

lol...sorry about clling you a "jackass"...I know the cycle sucks, but it's what I call a "trial cycle"...plus it was really really cheap
    no hard feelings

try to up you test dosage and extend your cycle to 10-12 weeks if you can...you will not be disapointed.

oh...and Testosterone and its precursor Androstenedione are two anabolic steroids present in the body just off the top of my head...they are a division of the corticosteroids according to the Merck Medical Encyclopedia...so Test isn't the only roid naturally present in the human body...
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-16-2005 at 09:50 PM.

I'm not arguing with you brother, thanks for you're input

ok, i'm upping it to 10 wks...what can i expect?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, i'm upping it to 10 wks...what can i expect?

waste of a cycle in my mind......too low of test, and eq should ideally be ran about 12 weeks. good luck however

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dont waste your first experience with a 6 week cycle..the first one is like no other..you will grow like never before and feel so much stronger...trust me..when you get to 6 weeks..your going to be like ****...i want to do it longer..i just started feeling it...10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12 even better you'll be glad you did.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    dont waste your first experience with a 6 week cycle..the first one is like no other..you will grow like never before and feel so much stronger...trust me..when you get to 6 weeks..your going to be like ****...i want to do it longer..i just started feeling it...10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12 even better you'll be glad you did.
    I second everything Hellapimpin just wrote!

I speak from experience, 1st cycle was test cyp 6 weeks and although I did an increasing pyramid plan at the end of the 6th week I wanted more and could have benefitted so much more. However with that being said, I did make gains off my 6 weeks. Gained 20lbs in which I ended up keeping 15lbs of it and my strength shot thru the roof. I would only guess if I would have run it out longer to 10-12 weeks as everyone suggests now, that it would have been closer to 30lbs retaining 20lbs at the end. So with that information, yes you can make gains off the 6 weeks, but you undoubtably will have better gains from a 10-12week plan. Hope this helps.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible for me to bring my bench from 335 x 3 to 365 x 4 with this cycle? that's all I really want...

if you want strength, go with tren . this is of course considering all other things are in line.

Thread Information