ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Ibiza69's summer cycle!

hey guys this will be my first time, posting in this forum, go figure after a year and a half on this board lol.
    my cycle will not start for a few weeks yet, as i am still waiting for my clomid, but i will propose this cycle anyways. here goes..
    weeks 1-4 100mg test prop ed
    weeks 1-12 1000mg test enanthate /week
    weeks 1-12 600mg deca / week
    weeks 6-15 50mg winny/ed
    i just had 30ml prop left from my last cycle, which i will use to jump start this cycle, i don't want to use d-bol or drol cause i hate the bloat.
    all of the gear in my cycle is homebrew aka IBIZA LABS lol

clomid 300/100/50 at week 15
    will throw in some clen and eca at week 8.
    i'm 6' 249lbs 12-14% bf i'm usualy around 260ish but i had a very bad abdominal tear which basically forced a 3 week layoff from the gym. i have done many cycles in the past but this will only be my third time using deca and600mg is the most i've ever done.
    i will keep you guys posted through out this cycle.
    thanks bros

btw i have some of those 20mg** test suspension tabs lying around(about 500), would it be wise to use them in this cycle, as i'm already using a gram of test? maybe poping a few before a work out? i dunno if these even work, any ideas?
    i also have about 30ml's of 100mg/ml fina (from my last cycle)but this cycle is already pretty crazy, i might save it for another cycle

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm interested as to whether this is your first time jumpstarting with prop? I'd be interested to see how that goes and how you like it. One other question: 10 weeks of winny! That seems to be a rather large amount (to a beginner like myself anyway). What exactly prompted you to run it for that long? Past experience?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    I think that looks like a really good cycle. But personally i would throw fina in for the first 5 weeks instead of prop for the first 4 (save the prop for another cycle down the road). I dont see anything wrong with 10 weeks of 50mg winny as long as you take protectors (ALA, milk thistle). I have heard mixed reveiws for the **test suspension tabs so i wouldnt use it in a cycle as a "base" but i would use it in this cycle as a pre-workout kick. Good Luck

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    I like your cycle... I was just wondering why you would use winny for 10 wks instead of the usual 6. Anyways, kick some ass on your cycle.

hey guys, got my stuff together, mmmmm, pure quality IBIZA labs gear
    i'm actually wanting to make this cycle a little more extreme, i wanna add slin, thinking about 10ius post workout only, 4 weeks on 3 off.i think i'll be running humalog, as it clears the system faster.this will be my first time on slin. i have done a shit load of research, but i wanna keep it simple.
    what do you guys think? is it too much to have slin in there too?

Thread Information