Thread: Correct Cycle?

BigTime14 is offline New Member

Question Correct Cycle?

Ok, I spoke with my physician and even though I am an insulin -dependent Diabetic, he told me that it should not cause any serious side effects if I decided to start using gear. Therefore, I have started and now I am wondering if this is a good or effective cycle. The friend that I bought this stuff from suggested the cyce. It goes as follows:

2ML of TESTOSTERONE 200 once a week &
    2ML of DECA -DURABOLIN once a week

The cycle is supposed to last for the next 5 weeks

I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me if this cycle will work for a beggining user. Thaks a lot

kam
    kam is offline New Member
    what about 2ml of sust and 4ml of deca and 1 tab of oxes 50 for 8 weeks

Timbo is offline New Member
    It depends on how many mg's of drug is in the 2 ml of solution you are taking.

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    bro
    if yo are running deca 200 mgs/wk and test 200mgs/wk for five weeks is not long enough IMO.because deca and the test will just start to kick in your system... therefore i would suggest that you extend your cycle to maybe 8-10 wks.. NOW i know that sounds like OH MAN thats alot for a begginer trust me its not.. i was in your shoes not too long ago.. I only did test for 6 wks my fist cycle cause i was scared of all the bad propoganda... if you use AS responsibly and dont abuse it and take clomid for after cycle treatment you will be just fine.... hope this helps... also pm some of the vets and mods about what i just said to you... they know a hole hell of lot more about it then i do . i was just speaking from experience when i read your short cycle and how i was scared to...

peace

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    sorry what i meant was that deca and test will just start to kick in after 3-4 wks so stoping at the 5th week will cut your gains significantly...

BigTime14 is offline New Member
    Ok..yeah I talked to a few people and I have decided to extend my cycle to 8 weeks or so. I appreciate your advice though man.

Thread Information