Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Billy,s Cycle

AGE 27
    Workout Exp 9+yrs
    No Of Workout Days Per Wk 4
    Height 5 10"
    Weight 184lbs
    Bodyfat 10%

Cycle type = Mass building cycle of Deca ,Sust,D-Bol to be run for 8 weeks.

Pre Cycle Week

Supplements
    Vit C 2000mg
    Milk Thistle 800mg
    Multivitamin
    Glutamine 10g
    Creatine 5g

Diet
    Protein 250g
    Carbs 500g
    Fat 60g
    Cals 3500

Week 1 Of Mass Cycle

Supplements
    All as above with Creatine removed
    500mg of Sust250 split into 2 doses
    400mg of Deca split into 2 doses
    (2*100mg Deca and 1*250mg Sust in 1 injection twice a week)
    D-Bol 20mg ED

Diet
    Protein 300g
    Carbs 550g
    Fat 60g
    Cals 4000

Last edited by Billy Boy; 10-12-2001 at 02:51 AM.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    How long are you going to cycle for?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Billy i thought u said u were a girl? 184 is pretty heft for a lady! LOL

Elkins its 8 weeks (now added to the top)

FI how dare you I,m a big girl

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Elkins its 8 weeks (now added to the top)

Billy, you aren't REALLY a girl???, are you just messing with us?? ( i just realized, if you're serious or not, you're still gonna say that you are)

I,m beginning to wish I never wrote that post!

No I,m not female (Although I may be able to sneak into the womens forum with a quick change to Billie LOL)

Mr Billy Boy

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    hey billy can you do some post with your pic so we can see your progress being you first cycle and all i want to see what i can expect with my first cycle if i did the same stuff.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    What are you getting most of your protein from??

How many meals a day??

After this cycle you will be anthing BUT a girl!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats okay Billie, big girls just have more to love LOL!

Elkins

I,m getting most of the protein from normal food but I do have 2 milkshakes 1 first thing in the AM and one before bed and this equal 116g of protein.

The other 184g comes from chicken,egg whites just the normal stuff.

At work I don,t have set meals as such it is just like I eat for the whole time I,m there LOL

JRMY

I,ll try and get a pic up sometime

And FI ......Leave it !!!

Post END OF WEEK 1

END OF WEEK 1

Deca 400mg Sust 500mg D-Bol 20mg ED
    Weight has gone from 184lbs to 193lbs an increase of 9lbs and bodyfat has gone from 10% to 11%.Some water retention has occurred but this is minimal.

Negative effects
    Bad nose bleeds on the 2nd day of D-bol but these subsided and have not occurred since.Slight heady feeling first 3-4days on D-Bol but again this had subsided.First 4-5 days felt really pissed off and tired and a general feeling of being run down with a surpressed apeptite.Felt really testy day after 2nd Sust and Deca injection but this was short lived.Slight runny nose feels like having a cold but I know it is not.

Postive effects
    Good weight gain.no drastic increase in weight lifted yet but the pumps achieved are unreal.Feels like the muscles are trying to rip out of the skin.Awesome.After initial "depressed"period I now feel more postive,motivated and calmer.Endless energy and feel like I could train forever and could eat for the world!

Week 2
    Deca 400mg Sust 500mg D-Bol 30mg ED

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice one bro.

I found that the day after the shot I was definately more irratible.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes my B/f was VERY irritable after a shot! I kept trying to pump more kava kava into him seemed to do the trick! LOL!

Last edited by Ms Figure; 10-12-2001 at 08:48 AM.
    Ms Figure

I think its just getting to know how you,re body reacts.Now I know I get snappy the day after a jab I,ll just stay away from people who depress me and just take my time and try to be calmer.If that does,nt work I,ll try the kava kava.
    Thanks for the points though BA & Ms_Figure nice to know I,m not the only one who gets snappy!!

Post End of week 2

Deca 400mg Sust 500mg D-Bol 30mgED

Weight has gone from 193lbs to 198lbs a total increase of 14lbs.Bodyfat not checked.Still holding some water

Negative Effects
    Nose bleeds again after increasing D-Bol but for only one day.Some very small stretch marks forming around lats.Cramping in forearms after lifting

Postive Effects
    Again good weight gain.Slight increase in weight lifted.Found I was not testy after jabs this weekand Inj are getting easier.Same happy feeling from the Naps.

Pleased with the progress so far.Looking to increase overall cals to 4500 for week 3 and increase protein to 400g a day

Looks good bro, any signs of progestorone gyno? j/k

Hahahahahahahahahaha

No ...........but i,ll keep checking

I,m gonna wish I did,nt write that soon

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Billy boy nice job bud! You taking liquidex or anything, I noticed that you keep saying, still holding some water?

*keep up the good work!

_SOLID

I,m not taking any liquidex but water retention is common with d-bol.This appears to be subsiding now though.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    HI BB I AM IN ABOUT THE SAME POINT AS U BUT HAVE NOT HAD QIUTE AS GOOD RESULTS AS U !

I AM ON TO MY 4TH WEEK
    250mg SUS
    200MG DECA
    40MG DBOL A DAY !
    10MG OF NOLVODEX 1/2 TAB PER DAY

MY DIETS PRITTY GOOD BUT I COULD INPROVE ! I WAS 190 LBS AT START OF COURSE AND I AM NOW 200 LBS . I AM SLOWING DOWN ON MY GAINS AND I NEED MORE SIZE ! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME I GET STUCK AT ABOUT 200 LBS MARK !!!
    DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY ?

Hi Tim shoot me a PM bro and tell me your diet we can have a look at it.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    up your sust to 500 and your decca to 400..your dosages are too low bro...that may be a reason

cny

One other thing is why are you taking Nolva did you get gyno or are you prone to it ? This will hamper your results and Cynce comments are valid.Is it your first cycle?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    good point billy...no need for nolv unless your showing signs...

TIM
    i have had problems with bitch tit in the past! but that was when i was taking 625 mg of sus and 250 mg deca and about 50 mg of dbol a day ! also nolvodex helps to stops water retention which i get round my face ! i did not think nolvodex inhibited the gear much !
    my diet i do not count calories or protien or carbs i just try to eat the best i can !
    average day !

breaky 8;00 am= 10 mg nolvodex and 20 mg of dbol. 1 bowl of porage and 2 slices of toast, 1 protien shake and 4 tabs of amino acid ! and 2 tabs of dandilion root ? which is suposed to stop water retension ? (dont think much of them)

10;00 = tuna sandwhichs (about 1/2 a tin in them) and a pint of milk

1;00 = jacket potato and beans with a tin of tuna eeerrrr ! and pint of milk

4;00 =20 mg of dbol and 1 teaspoon of creatine ! tuna sandwhich (1/2 tin again) and a banana and a protien shake !

5;00 gym

6;30 ish = what ever my mother makes me and a protien shake and 4 tabs of amino acids

10';30 = protien shake and 4 tabs of amino acid and 2 tabs d root !

then bed !
    any feed back would be nice !
    Last edited by TIM; 10-25-2001 at 02:30 AM.

Hi Tim

The first thing I see from that is you don,t appear to be consuming many cals.I,m currently consuming 350g of protein and around 4500cals a day.Then again with good ol mothers cooking it should be OK - LOL

I would suggest the following
    Take the first dose of d-bol at 12.00pm Test levels are higher in the morning and the D-Bol is not as effective at that time in your body take the 2nd dose approx 30/45mins prior to the gym.You,ll experience better pumps and can workout for longer.

Drop the creatine as this can lead to cramping and water retetion and D-bol can cause both! Stay away from Creatine and wait until you finish the cycle then do a loading phase.It will help to maintain some of the gains.

No Milk Thistle? Need some of that just to protect your liver-better safe than sorry.The D,root is meant to prevent water retetion but like you I never find it of any use!

Nolvadex does prevent gains you would be better using liquidex or arimadex they basically do the same job but do not hinder gains as much.Both of these are pricy though.

Do you have Clomid and Clen for post cycle?

How many cycles have you done bro?

You need to count your protein/carbs/fat/cals in order to be able to adjust it for more growth.When the growing slows you can adjust it to increase growth and it will help you to be lean.

END OF WEEK 3

Deca 400mg Sust 500mg D-Bol 20mg

No increase in weight in this week (3rd wk) Still around 198lbs and b,f around 12%.Had flu so diet has gone really as I never felt hungry.Still trained ...just.Lowered dosage of D-bol as it was helping to make me feel even more crappy.

Negative effects
    Painful elbow joints not sure from flu or AAS probably a combination of both.

Postive effects
    Held onto current weight gain without really having a good diet.Gains becoming solid in appearance now

Huge growth planned for next week!!

TIM
    I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET SETBACKS TO . I USAULLY GET BRONCYTUS WHICH I FIND REALLY HARD TO GET RID AS I HAVE ASMA ! I CAN NOT SPELL TO SAVE MY LIFE ! I AM ON TO MY 5TH WEEK NOW AND I AM TO 204 LBS THATS UP 14 LBS ! TRYING TO EAT MORE BUT FINDING IT HARD ! MY ASMA IS BAD AT THE MOMENT ! I THINK IT MAY BE THE STERIODS ? DO U KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS ASMA AND TAKE STEROIDS ? DO THEY HAVE SIMILAIR PROBLEMS ?

Not sure bro but I do know there is such a thing as excercise induced Astma,like shortness of breath whilst training but I,m not sure if AAS can increase the symptoms of astma.Post it on the main board?

TIM
    CHEERS !

End of week 4

Deca 400mg Sust 500mg D-Bol 30mg

Body weight at 201lbs and an increase of 3lbs this week.Total increase of 17lbs in 4 weeks.Bodyfat at 12.4%

Negative effects
    Sore aching joints,feels these are the weak spots compared to the muscles

Postive effects
    Greatly increased strength and able to train for longer.Muscles feel full and hard 24/7 and pumps are unreal

Fianally over 200lbs

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Good job bro keep it up

Is the test making your horny as hell? Any sides?
    what are you trying to get up to -wieght?

_SOLID

No the test is not making me feel horny at all but I normally have a high sex drive anyway so I have not noticed any difference .......yet!! And I guess the fact of being single and not having time to chase women does,nt help much!

Weight wise I,d like to get to 15 stone 210lbs and hold that until the next bulking cycle around the end of March 02

The only side effects I have is really sore joints.Doing things like curls the inside of the elbows reaches failure before the muscle.Shoulders as well shit it hurts to brush my teeth!!I think the problem is you increase the weight rapidly as the muscles become stronger but the ligaments/joints take the punishment from it and they get stronger at a slower rate.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Way to go BB...this stuff is golden and it's making me want to start now...but I gotta wait until everything arrives and I've leaned out a little.

P

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Hey billy... careful with the elbows there, their very unforgiving. Im gettin mine scoped very soon as a last resort avoiding a ligament graft. Not tryin to be a new guy spittin advice around cause no one likes that i just remember ignoring exactly what you are saying. Id just be careful and listen to your body.... dont go too heavy. It sounds like your joints could be the limiting factor so just be sure to take care of em. Are you taking anykind of antiinflamitories..... they helped me alot...but i wouldnt advise them atop dbol cause it might turn you liver into a rock..... Good luck with your course man..seems like your gettin some great gains early on there... didnt mean to bark...just saw the post of the elbow pain on the inside where your ligament is..the exact one thats givin me probs so i figured id give ya a lil heads up. later on man
    Krash

Hey Krash

No way man I value everybodys input and its the only way we learn.The elbows are limiting me doing bicep work so I have dropped the weight and going higher reps not ideal but they are still putting some size on.

I know others have had this problem so I am keeping an eye on things also noticed in my right forarm I get like an electric shock twitching feeling(Hell of an explanation LOL) when I do miltary press but I,m hoping everything will settle down again post cycle

Thanks for the heads up bro appreciate it

End of week 7

Well training and diet have suffered quite a bit in the last 2 weeks through work and personal things and I,m just picking it all back up again.Basically the diet has been a maintaining diet consisting of hotel food and milkshakes!and I have a flu bug type thing which leaves you felling pretty flat

400mg Deca 500mg Sust
    No increase in weight still around 201lbs Total 17lbs

Negative effects
    Swollen Ankles?? strange I know!

Postive effects
    All joint aches have gone and poundages are still increasing.90% of water retention I did have has gone and I don,t look so puffy which in a way actually makes me feel smaller.Appear to be leaning out.Increased sex drive Jeez that is unreal!! just can,t get enough! LOL

Inj I hated doing thighs but know that is my preferred spot!
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 11-24-2001 at 03:51 AM.

On the joint pain, it will come back, exactly the same thing happened to me, felt fine, came off and it was worse. I know its easier said than done but level out on increases in weight, stay at you present level, don't go less than 5 reps at the mo and try and improve the quality of each rep/set, this has helped me, and infairness I use good form all the time, so its not like I gone form sloppy to good, I've gone from near perfect to perfect, slowing each rep down, attempting to increase intensity w/o adding weight.

LOL I found out Sat the joint pain is still there!! I get like a tendon snapping feeling in the right arm not sore but like something is stretching and catching on something.Strange feeling but no pain.Inside of elbows hmmm they hurt but last week and in a way I,m glad it is but I,m sorry it is as well.I think I,ll stuggle to keep gains as I,ve had a flu type bug thing for around 2 weeks and the will to consume food has vanished. All a learning curve next time will be better!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: End of week 7

Negative effects
    Swollen Ankles??
    Billy!!! Maybe your pregnant

Good work BB....is your program 10 weeks or 8? Keep us up to speed bro. BTW, my day has arrived. I'm going to start my own thread right now.

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information