First cycle results

Test e: 500mg/wk
    dbol : 40mg/wk 1-4

Ok guys here we go..... heres some before and after pics.

Criticise me Please. I know where my weak points are lets see if you can too.
    Any help/suggestions is appriciated. Thanks guys!

After pictures are after pct so i think im keeping the gains.. im solid not squishy so.

Water retention was also something that i never really had, just gained lean muscle mass from training,eating right, 6-8 hours of sleep a night + a nap each day.

as we all know diet=60%,training=20%,sleep=20%

Havent been to concerned with measurements of my body, but i did keep so far a solid 28 pounds lean mass. What do yall think for a first cyc. thanks for looking.

-GHDT

more pics

sum more

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats before and after and where is the after front pose?

front relaxed pose? forgot to take one.

stats were

b4: 151 5%bf 5'10"

aft: 179 bf%? cant be high.... 5'10"

i dont have any bf pinch testers here. so i cant measure it atm.. was just curious what you guys thought. sorry i dont have all the info.

-ghdt

ive got alot of work to do, but this is a start. thx for reading.

well really i guess no one has anything to say? i guess this cycle was a waste of time, and a waste of time putting it up here to show everyone. i feel like shit now thanks....

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow man be patient it's never a waste of time you look good now definately need more size, but i can tell you you're not gonna get the responses you want. 151 lbs at 5'10 is far from being a real solid base man. Sorry but it's true you could have hit 180lbs naturally, but all that really matters is if your happy i hope everything works out and your body is able to maintain the new size, keep eating because you might be prone to losing it..

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    not to sound like a dick, but man you could have done that without any suff, just eat eat eat.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    not bad for the first cycle, but I have to agree with "BooCooo" - you have to eat, eat, and eat. Please don't take it like critique, but like a good advice for the next cycle. Anabolics are not everything in bodybuilding - perfect diet is about 75% of success. I think "BooCooo" know what I mean, and he will agree with me.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW how long did you train natural before you jumped into gear? I think you should
    have done better after you have hit your plateu in geting more mass, as I can see
    you're pretty young and you have tons of chance to get big without gear, just eat eat
    and eat as Boocooo and Michael stated. Unlike me I'm 34 so if I don't go on gear I
    can only grow laterally in my wais area

thats unfortunate seajackal gotta love being 21

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    wow man you shoulda waited you did a cycle and your still tiny. You should of lifted naturally for a few years you'd been better off, but I guess you look a lot better than when you were 28lbs less.

not bad for first cycle. we are about the same size.

how much protein were you getting per day while on cycle?

bump

lift some heavy ass weights with proper for 4-6 reps for size and strength...then tone up after you put on mass with reps in the 8-12 range for 2 wks, then heavy weights 2 wks, in a continuous cycle. Remember to trick your body into growing with different exercizes every week and and different training methods

at 5'10 ans 179, you can go very far naturally. I know you don't believe ppl when they say this, but it's true...

Thanks for the response everyone, defiently what i wanted. Good and Bad.

I do believe I have a better base now I am going to train naturally, and see what we can do. My lifts are quite nice now compared to before. If I can get good results from correct diet and training I will wait a bit.

Thanks again to everyone.

...althought i have alot of that test 300 and deca 300....

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    not bad for first cycle. we are about the same size.

how much protein were you getting per day while on cycle?
    225g protein
    3500 calories

muscle juice - my fav for a shake with the high cals,carbs,protien, 8 growth amino acids (as in a medical dictonary), and 10 essential amino acids (L-gultamine *10654mg*.. 10g glutamine per shake?..

I think with increased cals and protein, with my high motabolism i could gain some more wieght naturally being able to lift more than what i could before.

especially being able to squat 335 on my structure atleast i can be somewhat proud of that if not anything.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    wow man you shoulda waited you did a cycle and your still tiny. You should of lifted naturally for a few years you'd been better off,but I guess you look a lot better than when you were 28lbs less.

Thanks

Anyone see a chance of hittin 200 naturally? before i hit another cycle?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Anyone see a chance of hittin 200 naturally? before i hit another cycle?
    Of course you can hit that bro! You're a young man and have all the chances on
    your side bro, go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    225g protein
    3500 calories

muscle juice - my fav for a shake with the high cals,carbs,protien, 8 growth amino acids (as in a medical dictonary), and 10 essential amino acids (L-gultamine *10654mg*.. 10g glutamine per shake?..

I think with increased cals and protein, with my high motabolism i could gain some more wieght naturally being able to lift more than what i could before.

especially being able to squat 335 on my structure atleast i can be somewhat proud of that if not anything.
    try to consider bringing your protein up to twice the grams per pound of your body weight.

make sure that your supplement is whey protein and not soy.

good luck and keep at it

drew2525 is offline New Member
    I understand where you are coming from. I am in my mid twenties and have been lifting off and on for about 1 year I have had about a 30 lb plateu in weight and now Im at 185lbs at 6'1. so keep up the good work and hope to see more progress. Just keep up the protien and lots and lots of food. Good luck.

protein is whey isolate. highest grade.

Thanks for the input.

my girl says she likes your pic seajackal or maybe she just likes lu freg!
    i think she thinks thats you

Traps.... i need more traps... whats everyone fav trap workout?

deadlifts anyone?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    man u shudnt have cycled yet, your gona find it very hard indeed to gain when your not on now. Anyway your dont look bad, although if i saw u in person i wudnt even have thought you trained let alone juiced - sorry but it has to be said! Just keep at it, eat big, train hard, rest, stay consistent and the the mass wil come!

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I personally dont see a 28 lb gain,I see some good improvement, but 28 lbs of lean muscle is should make a dramatic difference in the way one looks.

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    You seem like afast metabolism burner.
    I am one too so you really need to pound down lots and lots of clean calories mostly and dont worry about getting too big or fat because it wont happen.
    I live off of tuna, protein shakes, and oatmeal mostly, but now I think I'm going to drink a gallon of egg nog ED on top of that for the calories. I believe people with very low body fat and fast met. that consume more calories then would be reccommended,including from fat, will mostly result in muscle gains. IMO

a gallon of egg nog that doesnt even sound good lol, hey "get huge" what are you lifts like? you said they went up i was jus curious what kinda weight your movin

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Well, Lets hope that you don't DIE trying to get huge. In fact, to protect yourself, I suggest staying off the rocket fuel for a long while and focusing on how to make gains while being natural.

Thread Information