Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good job Papa!! Keep it up

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

damn 200+ fuck bro... nice job!

atta boy, getting big...i'm proud. i need to cut the shit and get back to biz, im fucking parting way too much right now. I need to prioritize my nigga....damn proud of ya P.

late_SOLID

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Man, Im very excited as I see your progress. KEEP PUMPING BRO! Hey, what are u taking to prevent muscle cramps?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I take water.To be serious bro, that's really all i take. I drink 3-3.5 gallons a day. One day, about one week into my cycle (Pete And CO can attest to this), i got UNBELIEVABLE cramps in my upper lats. Holy crap man, talk about being in pain...i couldn't even get up off my bed. I had no idea what it was, but it ended up being cramps, PETE, told me i might be dehydrated...so i drank almost a gallon of water on the spot...and BOOM, instant gratification. I can not stress that enough, drink, drink, drink...and when you think you've drank enough, drink s'more!

Ohhh.BTW, CO said I was growing wings.....

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    PaPa- you still eatin steak? Doin any cardio?

Man my freezer is LOADED with Eye of Round Cuts...matter a fact, i've had steak twice today already. Here coww....... I eat steak 2-3 times a day, with 7 meals, the others come from eggs, shakes, and chicken..
    Cock-a-doodle that.

Cardio=2-3 wk. 30 min

6 weeks DONE!

Well, since i missed that week a while back...last week's should have been 5 weeks, so this is 6 weeks and next week is 7 and 3 weeks ago was 4 weeks and when i was 10, and this one time.....at band camp...

ANYWAY!

205ish lbs is what it reads when i step on the scale nowadays...so that makes it 25 lbs so far...And...I'm not DONE!

But gains are really slowing weightwise...but strength is still increasing weekly. I have increased my dumbell incline press 25lbs now...Tbar Rows up another quarter. Lat pull downs are up 60lbs. Bicep workouts make my arms want to explode, I LOVE IT! Same with chest,.....well and tricep.. and BACK! Forearm workout's are killer, but doing so many deads and shrugs, biceps and back really works the forearms all week, so my forearm workout isn't all that much. No play this week...but the week AIN'T over yet. Food is roughly the same at 4500 cals+. I can't look another freaking egg white, i used to be eating 2 dozen a day, including all my other chicken, steak, shakes...but it ain't even appetizing anymore. The way you guys feel about tuna, well i feel about egg whites. So, yolks are a must or it's a no-go. Injections are cake now. I don't even think twice, i just get aim....and FIRE! THe first few weeks almost took 5-10 minutes of self enouragement and HARDCORE music to get me in the mood. But now, i just draw out, sqab..bam done. Damn, I'm trying to think of things to write about...but not that much has changed besides strength. Well, except this stuff KICKS ASS! I have experienced greater gains in this month and a half (more than double), than i did ALL this year combined and some! So, we can say this is a positive experience. Don't think i have 'roid raged', i have seriously only got mad maybe like 3-4 times since i've been ON, and it hasn't been anymore than normal. So, am I a burden to society?? Isn't that why they made this stuff illegal? Well, I'm still the same hard-working, warm blooded american that I have always been. So....hmmm...Maybe I'll just leave it at that.

Until next week,

Your PumP in shining armor

Trips, 3P. PPP, P^3.... whatever!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I love reading this stuff brothaman!! 25lbs is slammin!! I can't do eggs either. I limit myself to between 6-12/day. I will eat 2-4 cans of tuna...no problem. Keep it real Trips, your success is inspiring.

You two, and F.R. always reply to this post. I seriously appreciate the encouragement. Means more than you know. Thanks again guys...and good luck with your cycles.

P to the 3rd power

Sounds like its going great. Keep up the good work....

FR

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

BIG PAPA IS REALLY BIG PAPA NOW!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO YOU SEXY BITCH!!!!!STR8 THROWING ON THE POUNDS!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE LOVING LIFE $$$$.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU EASY PIECE OF ASS YOU!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Great gains, man. Reading your posts have been making me want to start my first cycle as soon as possible. Still got a little more research to do, then I'll be ready-can't wait!! Hopefully mine will go as well as yours has. Keep us updated.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

18 gauge?

I don't know if this has been mentoined but 18 guage is huge!!!
    I've only posted once but believe me I know what I'm talkin about. The actual injection don't hurt (most of the time) but tomarrow (if it is your first time) your butt is going to be sore. Don't worry about it though, for some reason your butt gets used to it and after a few weeks it wont hurt at all
    unless you are shootin' sustonon, which feels like a softball in your ass.
    Everybody says waterbased hurts more but its a rumor. It onlt burns a little at the actual injection but goes away quick
    Like I said, this is my second post but I will try to help newbies as much as possible b/c I know what I'm talkin about

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure that Trips is only using the 18g to draw the oil based gear into the syrnge, then he switches to a 23 or 25g for injecting. But, yup, an 18g is one thick ass pin.

To clear things up...I answered this about 10 posts up, i think on the first page...i draw up with an 18g. like my man petey pab says, then switch to 23....i ain't stickin no pencil in my rear...

Week 7 is done, so that makes it up to the 8th week.

I am going to break some horrific news to you guys...I have decided to cut my cycle short and stop now. I am 207+/- 3 lbs.
    Have been as high as 210, as low as 204...but I want to get out while getting is good. Gains have REALLY slowed, strength and weight wise...and i figure it this way. Hell...i got 25 lbs in 7 weeks, UNDER TWO MONTHS! Are you kidding me???! Slow ass gaining PUMP gained 25 lbs in under 2 months?! Oh...this was the greatest 2 months i have had since the invention of beer and females. Or should i say...beer IN females??! Pete...stop licking your chops, this is not for you...you are on a cycle now, no more drinking for a while buster brown! But is PUMP calling it quits?? All i have to say is..... muuuuwwaahahahahahahahahhahaha. I'm sad to even say this is going to be the last installment of my 1st cycle's journal. But liquidex is starting to run low, and I won't be able to get some before I would already need it. So, better be safe than sorry. I'm hoping to hover just around 200 lbs when i get off. I know this will be difficult, but I will make it happen. My next cycle, when it starts will consist of something similar to PISTOL PETE'S 8 week bulk, directly into 8 week cut. The bulk will be similar to this cycle. No crazy doses, probably something very similar. Very clean food, like this one. I will tell you right now, i did not once succomb to the calls of the fast food devils. But i made sure to get my calories in. And i will continue it for another month or so. I'm also leaning on starting clomid 2 weeks out instead of the average 3 weeks such as Dane duz. I am willing for open comments on whether i should start the clomid at the standard '3 weeks out', or if 2 weeks is suffiecient. Because i read up about the different esters in Sustanon 250 and the Undecoanate lasts for 10-14 days after the shot from what I've been reading...Anyone??

Anyway, thanks for putting up with my bullshit for the past 2 months, and there WILL be more to come very very soon. Thanks again guys for the encouragement, and with the start of clomid coming up...you will have to bare with me for a little bit till i become 'sane' again. Lata guys.

CYCLEON Guest
    congrats - a good decision IMO - let your joints and the rest of your body catch up.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nice papa pump. You gonna post a pic.

BTW, I'm the true pimp around here

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Great Job PaPa Pump...Reading your weekly results is very inspirational. 25lbs. is out-freakin-standing!!!! If I can get that in 10 weeks I will be a happy camper...Thanks for the weekly posts and keep up the good work...

oooohhhhhhh nnnnnnooooo!!!!!!!

P^3,

Does this mean we can call you Jr. instead of PaPa? I think you made some good gains and could be the best decision for your body and mind. Just make sure you really train real hard during post therapy, I kept about 20lbs little less from my last cycle and its far enough to say it's mine to keep Good job.... when you get a chance shoot me a PM, I'de like to see what your planning as far as bulking then cutting for the next one. I havent seen Petes cycle but I would be interested.

Hmmm... PAPA went BYE BYE.

Fast Results

Thanks for the comments. Couldn't have done it w/out you guys. 4 real.

Jonny Bravo- Keep goin on yours bro. I want you to out-gain me.

CO- He visited my post!!! The man himself...actually spoke in my thread.... ..................

Tampa- Same with i said to bravo...out gain me...i dare ya...

Arthur- You ain't no piznimp...if you wanna see some str8 pimps...come visit papapump's pimp paradise...spots fill up quickly...so act now!

FR- As soon as I know exactly, I'll tell ya...I got some ideas right now, maybe ill shoot ya a PM anyway just to say hi.

Oh bye the way... post a pic!!

ps thx for the smileys

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

PAPa the Race is on!!!

PAPA,

I started the same time as you... I gained 12 lbs so far in 4 wks! Strength has just started to kick in... I'll switch to d-bol for euro and look out... may even kick in some slin...

I'll race you to the end of the mass gaining... I have been off for 7 years so I feel like a virgin again...

you in???

Lets get it on bro!!!

BD

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    congrats whorebag....welcome to the darkside.

Alright, im 4 weeks or so out...ummm...ya! lol.. No for real, im out about 4 weeks and im still up 28lbs. Started clomid Christmas day...Clomid=Depression? Ummm....not me. I haven't shot a bigger load in my life than i did the day after i started clomid. Lifts are still going up. Hornier than on cycle. ....Am I the chosen one? hahah
    I wish. Bring it bro, surpass me. You got the balls? Or are they shrunken up too much yet?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the DARK SIDE PAPA!

I'm gonna be runnin the sus and eq in feb!

Your given me a hardon with all that talk, I love gettin on the scale and seeing I'm up another couple of lbs.

How long are you runnin the first cycle for?

P.S soon the cravings will start for the next inject, needles are our friends, the more friends the merryer!

Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Mallet

Wow! 28 lbs is great! You beat my first and only one by 3lbs.

PaPa, I can't believe this was your very first cycle. With all your posts and knowledgeable answers to things I wouldn't have guessed it! How bad was the sust for hairloss and zits since I didn't mention it in my post. Would you say test is test and give it a big 5?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden
    Wow! 28 lbs is great! You beat my first and only one by 3lbs.

PaPa, I can't believe this was your very first cycle. With all your posts and knowledgeable answers to things I wouldn't have guessed it! How bad was the sust for hairloss and zits since I didn't mention it in my post. Would you say test is test and give it a big 5?

Thats how its suppse to be bro... He plugged in on the board got everything and some to learn about gear. took info from mods/vets....even newbies advise and used it to his advantage. Read it a little deeper, he even cut it short about 4 weeks. Bravo,Bravo PAPAPUMP

PAPA how much have kept on so far?

Ya Mallet. thanks for the encouragement, but I'm done. ......actually................ lol
    Nah, I'm still happy as ever, like I said the lifts are still increasing, although I have lowered the sets from basically 4 sets to 3 on all bodyparts, and instead of working out 5-6 days a week im working out eod. Doing back/bis chest/tris shoulders/traps legs

I definately am keeping the intensity up with some ECAs.

Thanks for all the kind words. You guys are the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information