thunderin is offline Member

Insulin log Spring '06

A friend of mine who did very well on the national level turned me on to using slin SubQ vs. IM. I took his advice and here is my log.

Feb 12: test 1g, tren 1g, masteron 1g, var 200mg ed (I wanted to see if I could bulk with these...it doesn't work well) (87.5kg)

Feb 19: test 1g, tren 1g, masteron 1g, var 200mg ed (I wanted to see if I could bulk with these...it doesn't work well) (91kg)

Feb 26: test 3g, tren 1g, Dbol 200mg ed (this combo feels much nicer, less aggression) (92kg)

March 5: test 3g, tren 1g, Dbol 150mg ed, slin 10iu x 2 times ed SubQ (why SubQ? I want to put on as much weight as possible...I think it is working...my wife says I look like a white gorilla) (97kg) feeling very charged

Stats:

Late 30's
    175cm
    Started cycling in 1983
    Had lost a lot of weight due to a staff infection in my leg in December

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I"m curious to see how this goes as well but post it in the members cycle results. I want to comment on it but would rather in there then let it roam in here..........

Just helps keep the forum more organized........

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    bro, honestly I think you should go do some more research .all that is unnecessary. Too much!!! 200mg of Var? 150 mg of D-bol? are you sure you go tthe milligrams correct?? sounds like you are trying to hurt yourself. let me give you an example. 1gram of test a week is enough, 2 gram at most, 50-80 mg of var ED is enough, 50mg of d-bol ED is enough, 700mg of masteron weekly and 700 milligram of tren weekly is enough and I'm going to the extreme here. with what I've read I suggest you either stay away from slin or study it very well before using because you can kill yourself bro. read the sticky above in this forum please.

Ohhhhhhhh well then Ment1. I guess I just wont save my comments then will I...............LOL.

Thunderin, I see that you've been cycling for over 20 years. So I really cant get too indepth with doses b/c we would need more background on your history.

As far as the doses are concerned they may have been good for your national competitor. Were those his doses as well or did you only take his Slin Sub-q info? Anyway, have to agree with Ment1 on some of those doses if you havent yet experienced somewhat close to that already. Really too many things to say here and since you want to start a log on this I recommened starting it in the Log section. Then we can critique it if thats what you want................

Plain and simple. It's my log. Not asking for critiques just showing what my experience is.

As for the comment about Killing myself MrMent1on, I was probably doing cycles before you were born...and I am still here and doing quite well. If you didn't know it, I am not the only one who uses high dosages.

It is amazing to me that when others have a different experience or viewpoint the oh no, your wrong posts come out. A pity, people do not have a more open mind set.

Anyway, this will only serve to limit the experiences shared on this board.

Please move this thread to the Log Section Jayhova. Thank you.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Please move this thread to the Log Section Jayhova. Thank you.
    I'll do it for you as only mods can do that. Done.

-Gear

Hey Thunder I'm following so post whenever you feel its necessary.........

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im following too, those are serious doses i would like to see how this goes...how long are u runnig this all for...

Thank you Gear. Sorry, my mistake.

This will be a 16 weeker or until gains plateau.

March 11: 3.75g test e, 1g tren e, 150mg dbol ed, 30iu's slin ed (15iu's am and 15 iu's pm subq) 100kg (220lbs)

I have gained 12.5kg (27.5lbs) in 27 days.

How do I feel? The agression is not bad at all with the dbol helping out there. I am constantly stuffed to the point of almost being sick every waking moment, and yes, my diet is quite clean. The subq slin is a breeze as I never get anywhere near going hypo due to the subq injection having slower release (longer duration) than the IM. I always carry orange juice no matter where I go (even to the toilet) just in case. My nips are getting a bit sore, but I have had gyno since I was 13yrs old. If it gets bad, I will start aromasin . Sex drive is so high that even fat women look good.

How do I look? Needless to say I am much larger than before. My stomach is stretched out from the volume of food going in. Water retention..of course. My fingers feel and look like sausages. Time to switch to my bigger-sized clothing.

Stopped drinking coffee this week. I used to be a 6-8 cup-a-day drinker. This also make 5 weeks since stopping smoking.

I guess I should mention that I have been taking 500iu's of HCG every 5th day to avoid complete shutdown.

I am injecting 19mL's of AAS weekly. How do I do it comfortably? I inject into my lower glutes just above where my hams connect. 2 x 5mL on one side and 1 x 5ml + 1 x 4mL on the other side. No knots and any discomfort or swelling is gone within a couple of days.

Again, this is only my log, and I am posting it simply to share my experience. I am not asking for critiques. I do not recommend this cycle for others.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    **subscribed**

~Narkissos

When you talk the talk...one must walk the walk.

These photos were taken on Feb 17th and today (March 12th).
    Last edited by thunderin; 08-11-2007 at 06:57 AM.

More

and more

Feeling a bit shite today. Took a break from the slin and dbol neither did I stuff myself today. Considering dropping the tren dosage to .5g for next week but not sure yet.

The pumps are almost constant and painful. My traps ache most of the day. Get cramps in my calves and lats when having fun with the wife.

The glucose/fructose I have been adding to my protein drinks makes me want to regurgitate at times. I don't like sweet foods. So, I will rely as much as possible on the slin to help me make the most of my food's nutrients with a more moderate consumption of sugars.

My shoes are getting too small, and my wife called me moonface today .

No sweats and no insomnia. But then again, I deal with hot climates well and cannot function in the cold.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro. those are some crazy high dosages. hope the best for u. great progress so far! hows the progress on ur lifts?

My strength has more than doubled on all lifts. I had a touch of a cold, but feeling better today.

timtim is offline Member
    3.75g test e, 1g tren e, 150mg dbol ed, 30iu's slin ed (15iu's am and 15 iu's pm subq) 100kg (220lbs)
    you're on all this now per week, slin and dbol daily?

way, way, way overkill. there is no need for that at your development. this is not a flame, just my opinion. you are a thick 220 that is for sure with decent size but your bf is high and you lack muscle maturity. again, not a flame, i just dont see the point in doing ridiculous cycles when you arent at that level. and your cycle is very high. i wasnt shocked at it till i saw you're overall development. that is why i am saying the dosages are high. i believe there are many people who run crazy cycles, that is cool, but those guys usually look a certain way. i dont see it here.

this is simply criticism, not trying to be a smart guy or anything. i will be watching to see your progress, i am very interested to see where this goes.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    you're on all this now per week, slin and dbol daily?

way, way, way overkill. there is no need for that at your development. this is not a flame, just my opinion. you are a thick 220 that is for sure with decent size but your bf is high and you lack muscle maturity. again, not a flame, i just dont see the point in doing ridiculous cycles when you arent at that level. and your cycle is very high. i wasnt shocked at it till i saw you're overall development. that is why i am saying the dosages are high. i believe there are many people who run crazy cycles, that is cool, but those guys usually look a certain way. i dont see it here.

this is simply criticism, not trying to be a smart guy or anything. i will be watching to see your progress, i am very interested to see where this goes.
    I agree. I don't think you are at the level physically to be running these kind of dosages.

March 14: Switched over to anavar at 150mg ed and aromasin at 40mg ed. Also, began clen 80mcg (2 days on and 1 off) with T3. Will lower test dosage to 1g ew and tren 500mg ew starting March 18. Slowly dropping calories, but maintaing 240g + of protein ed along with 40 minutes of cardio

Milky87 is offline Member
    your dosing protocol for clen makes no snece. Do you mind explaining it to me?

I just cannot handle the "speed-like" effects (jitters, mouth-twitching and sweats) from clen for more than 2 days in a row.

Milky87 is offline Member
    then why not go for something that isnt adrenergic? Given that your on a shitload of gear, why not use T3?

4 weeks into my cycle and a baby on the way
    Just a short note to say that we are expecting our 3rd child in November/December. Taking HCG every 4th to 5th day made the difference, I believe. I suppose that I can avoid complete shutdown like this. And yes, I am 100% sure it is mine. Our second child was concieved 3 weeks into a cycle as well.

Thanks to all on this board for the info on using HCG while on cycle.

March 18: Have started twice weekly injections (Sat/Wed) of 500mg test enanthate , 250mg tren enanthate, 250mg drostanolone enanthate to keep a more even blood level as this low dose. Still running 150mg anavar and 40mg aromasin ed.

weight: 96kg

Have lost a lot of water, but strenght is still high. Damn clenbuterol is just like speed and I simply hate that feeling.

I can tell a very big difference in not taking the diananbol. The dbol kept me mellow, but I have got much more aggressive without it.

March 22: 500mg test e, 250mg drost e, 250mg tren e, 150mg anavar ed, 40mg armasin ed, 300mcg T4 ed (ran out of T3), 80mcg clen ed (40am + 40pm)

The agression has subsided as the total volume of injectables has decreased to just 2 grams per week.

The bodyfat is really starting to come off, and strength is high.

Weight 94kg Still have a bit of water retention.

Trying to figure out where to add in Miotolan, O-turinabol and EQ?

Had to change protein powder to vanilla flavor as the chocolate is just getting nasty tasting. I use only soy milk to mix it as I have had kidney stones.

March 27: 500mg test e, 250mg tren e, 250mg drost e. Have stopped the anavar and now only clen , T4 and aromasin ed.

Bodyfat is really coming off

Weight: 93kg

March 30: 750mg test e, 250mg drost e, 250mg tren e. I am back on the anavar as the benefits are just too good to stop for now. 150mg anavar ed, but I take 75mg am and 75 mg pm along withmy aromasin 50mg ed (25mg x 2)

I have started to take the T4 differently from how I take T3. I take 200mcg with a meal 3 times daily. This does not include my protein snacks.

Weight: 93kg

April 3: Increased test e to 750mg every 4 days along with tren e 250mg and drost e 250mg. Why? The tren was overpowering the effects of the test.

75mg anavar twice daily along with 25mg of aromasin .

I have backed down to 400mcg of T4 daily taken 200mcg at a time.

Weight: 92kg

My abs are getting a lot more definition, and I am dieting harder.

April 8: 500mg test e, 500mg drost e, 250mg tren e

Weight 93 kg

I have decided to give up my diet as my wife is pregnant and I cannot stay away from all of her food.

I will up tren and drost to 1g per week to make a weekly dose of 1g each of test e, tren e and drost e

Dropping the T4

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    any new pics?

biggen is offline Associate Member
    WOW good luck bro

Thread Information