Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Moose is offline Junior Member

Question My DNP Experience...in the making

Alright so after reading every single thread on this website and many others, I have decided to do DNP . All the hype saying its not safe and causes death only seems to be from people who have no clue what they're doing.
    I'm going to be doing crystalline DNP that is in a 250mg dose. I should get it this week in the mail but I'm going to wait till next week to start it. I have my buddies wedding this Saturday (April 1st wut the hell?!) and I don't want to drink if I have any DNP in my system.
    My Cycle will look something like this...please critique!

Day 1-3
    Carb deplete, will stay at less than 60g for the day

Day 4-7
    6am - 250mgs DNP once I wake up

Day 8- till whenever my body tells me to stop
    500mgs DNP done split in 250mgs at 6am and 6pm

Once the DNP stops I will wait 4 days and replenish my cabrs with fat free yogurts, skim milk, fat free ice cream, lots of fruits, anything i can get my hands on that has lots of sugars, no fat and moderate protein.

Also with the DNP I will be taking:
    Benadryl
    Lipoic Acid
    2 Tbsp Udo's Oil split into 2x day
    500mg Trimethylglyceine split into 2x day
    1200mg Magneisum split into 2x day
    2000mg Vitamin C split into 2x day
    1200 I.U. Vitamin E split into 2x day
    200mg Selenium
    2000mg Calcium before Bed (I've read not to take with the Magnesium)
    200mg Grape seed extract split into 2 doses of 2 pills
    1-2mg of Melatonin (for trouble sleeping)
    Tsp of Oregano every morning as its one of the best Anti-Oxidants around.
    & drinking as much water as I possibly can

Also looking for proper doses of Pyruvate and Lutein to help avoid any possible chances of vision problems (I read 6mg would be enough).

Plan on starting my Carb Depletion this Sunday April 2.
    I've been on a cutting cycle the last 2 weeks and have lost maybe 3-4lbs fat so far, looking for a quicker outcome as I would like to lose 32lbs of body fat before July.
    I am currently 21 years old, 245lbs with 83% 203.35lbs lean mass, and 17% 41.65lbs body fat, would like to get this as low as possible before July.
    I will take some pictures and post them before my cycle starts and then post pictures during the cycle to show progress. Also, I will take pics once the DNP stops and then again after I've shed the water weight.

I beleive when people say they're getting 'H's DNP that they're referring to the same guy I'm getting it from, if you know why they call refer to him as 'H' please PM me so i can be sure to post that to let people know for comparison of my results.

The DNP I will be taking is 250mg of lab-grade crystal, not the industrial powder. It is combined with a blend of antioxidants including quercetin, ellagic acid, trimethyl glyceine, and
    sulbutiamine/taurine.

Please read through and tell me what you think, any problems and/or suggestions would be appreciated thanks guys.
    Last edited by The Moose; 03-29-2006 at 12:33 PM.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Well looks like you're ready to take the plunge. In my opinion a lot of the stuff about DNP is a little overstated, however, never ever should it be taken lightly. Once you figure out how your body reacts to it i feel it can be used quite safely and extremely effictively. I did a few cycles in the past few months that were 21 days 400 mg a day. The sweating is probably the only annoying part for me, and rediculous carb cravings but you just gotta put your goals ahead of that. Results are impossible to argue with though, 31 pounds in just over 2 months. Good luck.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    For sleep i like to take 1-2mgs of melatonin about 1 hr before bed.

BUT just out of curiosity why are you taking the extra 500mg of TMG?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    "Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant, helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day." -ANIMAL

DAMN I LOVE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

jewels13 is offline New Member
    My tips for you:
    Eat low calories,low fat and 0 simple sugar diet
    Once you stop dnp wait 5 days and than carb up
    Because its your first time you can easly get some kind of rash
    Pyruvate is very useful,it can give more energy and it helps with fat loss
    I like adding efedrine,yohimbe and some anti estrogen for better fat loss
    Most important - drink A LOT of water or you gonna dehydrate yourself!!!(adding glycerol and pyruvate helps to hydrate ur body)

btw Mosse u got new email

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Well looks like you're ready to take the plunge. In my opinion a lot of the stuff about DNP is a little overstated, however, never ever should it be taken lightly. Once you figure out how your body reacts to it i feel it can be used quite safely and extremely effictively. I did a few cycles in the past few months that were 21 days 400 mg a day. The sweating is probably the only annoying part for me, and rediculous carb cravings but you just gotta put your goals ahead of that. Results are impossible to argue with though, 31 pounds in just over 2 months. Good luck.
    So would I be safe to assume that you did two 21 day cycles?? Those results just sound to good 2 be true, thats awesome. Thats pretty much exactly how much I want to lose. thanks for letting me know its possible

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    "Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant, helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day." -ANIMAL

DAMN I LOVE THE SEARCH BUTTON.
    Thats exactly why. I'm just not sure as to how much TMG is in the pill that I'll be taking, I'm sure it can't be to much maybe 100mg if that, but even so at 600mg a day it shouldn't be a problem.

Does anybody know who much Benadryl I should be taking? I don't think I've ever found exactly how much listed before and I've looked at alot of different threads, right now I'm assuming I should just follow the instructions on the packet.

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jewels13
    My tips for you:
    Eat low calories,low fat and 0 simple sugar diet
    Once you stop dnp wait 5 days and than carb up
    Because its your first time you can easly get some kind of rash
    Pyruvate is very useful,it can give more energy and it helps with fat loss
    I like adding efedrine,yohimbe and some anti estrogen for better fat loss
    Most important - drink A LOT of water or you gonna dehydrate yourself!!!(adding glycerol and pyruvate helps to hydrate ur body)

btw Mosse u got new email
    how does the anti - E help with fatloss?

Quote Originally Posted by The Moose
    So would I be safe to assume that you did two 21 day cycles?? Those results just sound to good 2 be true, thats awesome. Thats pretty much exactly how much I want to lose. thanks for letting me know its possible
    Yes that was 2 21 day cycles. Mind you i was extremely strict about my caloric intake even while on DNP . Some people talk about eating whatever you want and still losing weight which is somewhat true but i figured if i was putting myself through that hell i might as well get every little bit out of it possible. Keeping my cals just at or slightly below maintenance would yield just a little under 1lb loss per day, potent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Yes that was 2 21 day cycles. Mind you i was extremely strict about my caloric intake even while on DNP. Some people talk about eating whatever you want and still losing weight which is somewhat true but i figured if i was putting myself through that hell i might as well get every little bit out of it possible. Keeping my cals just at or slightly below maintenance would yield just a little under 1lb loss per day, potent stuff.
    It makes sense, but I can see how people do that. I was on a very strict cutting diet, and getting good results I might add. I was even limiting my intake of fruits but I decided I might as well eat whatever I want since I'll be doing the DNP but I felt like shit today after eating so much sugar when I haven't had it in so long, you can read about nutrition and understand how everything works with your insulin spikes and sugar lows but putting all that knowledge into effect, thats the tricky part. How was your body composition when you started the DNP and then again after the 2 cycles? I'm just wondering if its close to mine. I'm aiming for the elusive 6 pack after I finish the DNP, I'm not letting anything stop me from getting them!

Well i was in the low 20's for body fat when i started which was the main thing that pushed me to DNP , i had really let myself get out of hand. After all was said and done i was fluctuating between 10-12% bodyfat.

jewels13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    how does the anti - E help with fatloss?
    I always thought that estrogen can contribute to fat storage in problematic areas
    When im on Yohimbe and anti-E im convicted my lower abs are getting lean much faster

Quote Originally Posted by jewels13
    I always thought that estrogen can contribute to fat storage in problematic areas
    When im on Yohimbe and anti-E im convicted my lower abs are getting lean much faster
    i've heard the same thing about proviron and nolvadex , once I finish uop my dnop i'm going to do a 30 day cycle of d-balls with EQ and then start finny when the d-balls r done. i'll be running the proviron and novladex throughout that cycle

day 1

Day 1
    Got home today and to my delight I seen they had finally shown up, I'm altering my previous plan to carb deplete before beginning as I somewhat convinced myself to let myself eat whatever I want since I figured it won't matter cause I'm using the DNP but I'm going to slowly alter this in the next few days to start eating healthier, otherwise once I finish I'll still be eating crappy food, gotta start getting up earlier and making myself sum egg whites and oatmeal and make myself or buy a salad and some chicken for my lunch.
    Well I popped back my first pill today (250mg) and will take another 1 at 6am tommorrow and continue taking 1 pill at 6am until Monday where I will start taking two pills. I will take some before pictures today cause I'm sure I've got fatter in the past few days and my current weight is...shit its 252lbs so yes it has gone up.

Day 2

Well today I got up and popped back all my supplements and the DNP at around 8am and just recently woke up from a 2 hour nap on my couch from 6pm-8pm and I just experienced my first good sweat, i woke up drenched in sweat, my socks were were my pants were wet. Sh*t! I don't even have a high count of it in my blood levels yet. Still no sign of any itching or red spots/hives. I'm also starting to feel a little tired but I think thats more in my head than anything else. I'm a pound lighter today but I thiunk thats just normal weight fluctuation.

Day 4

Well today I set my alarm for 4am popped back 1 cap of DNP and went back to bed, Iwoke up at 6am thirsty as hell chugged back sum water and then woke up again at 10 and did the same thing, ended up wroking on my car all day with my dad and man I have no energy now, i popped back my second cap at around 2:30 and i just ate chinese food and now i'm sweating like a lil bitch, can definately start to feel the heat from the carbs and this time i know its not just my imagination, my mom just walked into the room and commented on how badly i stink from sweating....shit! its only going to get worse from here on in. i figure by day 7 or 8 i might try three pills which would pout me at 750mg per day, tryinging to decide what wud be the best way 2 space them out. every 8 hours but what times wud be the best....
    on the mention of the sweating i'm going to go take anohter shower

kyleb is offline New Member
    aaaa
    Last edited by kyleb; 02-05-2015 at 02:17 AM.

Day 5

Ok last night was the worst yet and i know its going to keep getting worse. i'm going to stay on the routine of getting up at 4am popping 1 back and going back 2 bed for a few hours, i was sweating profusely all day at work. think i drank about a gallon of water so far today and have been pissing every 5 minutes. still haven't noticed a change in weight or appearance. is it typical that you get all the results once you stop taking ot or do you still see some physical difference during the cycle??

just wondering if anybody has ever had any problems with coughing while taking DNP or having a build of flem? shit hurts! haha i feel like i'm coming down with a cold without the stuffed up/runny nose

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    i here most actually gain some weight due to the amount of water consumed and about a week after the cycle ends it all comes off and u really see the results... jus wat ive read

Day 6

Well todays been friggan awful, i've been coughing sh*t up all day big chunks of mucus but there hard, its disgusting i read throguh a few other threads about developing flu/cold like symtoms with the coughing, sore throat, and cold sweats, so I decided to skip my 4pm DNP cap, I might try to alternate 2 a day 1 a day 2 a day 1 a day but I'll decide on how I feel at 4am this morning, I already feel a bit better I think my lungs are clear for now. don't wanna mess with my health. we'll see what happens tommorrow

Just thought I'd mention that i have now dropped 4 pounds on the scale, don't see a difference tho, i think i almost look kinda puffy

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    the puffy look is def water weight

Well I skipped my 4am dosing today as well and I've still been coughing shit up, I made a doctors appointment, I think i'll pass on telling him what i've been doing I think i might actually have the flu cause i coughed up a bit of blood this morning and called in sick 4 work so i think i might just have an infection or something. me weight's dropped 7 pounds so far in so i know this shit works, i really noticed it when i looked in the mirror today hopefully I've still got some water retention so i can lose a bit more. I'll most likely start up again after I finish taking sum Antibiotics that the Doc will most likely be prescribing me later today. I'll post when i get back

turns out i just had an infection or something in my lung. i didn't tell the doc about the DNP , but he did prescribe me some anti-biotics to help with the infection. my best friend had a bad cold for about a week so maybe i got it from him? i'll try another cycle once I come off the antibiotics.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Could most well be from the DNP ...just FYI. Your friend might have the flu but DNP has harsh effects, and who knows the retroactive. If I were you I would talk to my physician, and if the physician tells you he won't help you then screw him. Technically it is unethical for him to continue care, but he will definately help you for a short period of time. It is always good to let him know in the event that something happens he knows everything you have, are, or are going to put in your body. I believe DNP is an illegal substance? and most likely has no uses in human systemic pathology, biochemistry, or pharmacology whatsoever...so in other words, not a good thing and the doctor will freak out a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Could most well be from the DNP...just FYI. Your friend might have the flu but DNP has harsh effects, and who knows the retroactive. If I were you I would talk to my physician, and if the physician tells you he won't help you then screw him. Technically it is unethical for him to continue care, but he will definately help you for a short period of time. It is always good to let him know in the event that something happens he knows everything you have, are, or are going to put in your body. I believe DNP is an illegal substance? and most likely has no uses in human systemic pathology, biochemistry, or pharmacology whatsoever...so in other words, not a good thing and the doctor will freak out a little.
    Yes, it is illegal for human consumption, they banned it in the 1930's when it came out as a diet drug back then and people abused it as well. I decided I didn't want to tell him because I do honestly think its not entirely from the DNP , it is very well possible though that the DNP helped speed up the symptoms, I guess theres a chain of lung infections going around here. My dad told me that 2 people he works with have it, so that helps in downgrading my concern, but I know i should not take it lightly. I'm going to try and conserve some of the antibiotics so that in case it was entirely from the DNP I'll have some on hand to help out with the problem.

Its crazy how the results literally come over night. I'm down another 5 pounds since yesterday, so 12 in total so far. This stuff works just as good as anything I've ever heard before!

ne pics?

manps is offline New Member
    I want to get hold of this stuff. Any pointers to sites where I can purchase it?

ne pics?
    I do have some but i want to wait to post them all at once so that the change can be seen instead of people just seeing my gut. so most likely once I finish my next cycle, I will post them. I do have them and am not going to be like othe rpeople where I keep saying that I will post them and never get around to it.

Yes, it is illegal for human consumption, they banned it in the 1930's when it came out as a diet drug back then and people abused it as well. I decided I didn't want to tell him because I do honestly think its not entirely from the DNP , it is very well possible though that the DNP helped speed up the symptoms, I guess theres a chain of lung infections going around here. My dad told me that 2 people he works with have it, so that helps in downgrading my concern, but I know i should not take it lightly. I'm going to try and conserve some of the antibiotics so that in case it was entirely from the DNP I'll have some on hand to help out with the problem.

Its crazy how the results literally come over night. I'm down another 5 pounds since yesterday, so 12 in total so far. This stuff works just as good as anything I've ever heard before!
    Where do you order this from mate?

I do have some but i want to wait to post them all at once so that the change can be seen instead of people just seeing my gut. so most likely once I finish my next cycle, I will post them. I do have them and am not going to be like othe rpeople where I keep saying that I will post them and never get around to it.
    thanks moose..hahah yeaa def a letdown with all the DNP logs..talk about pics..talk about the results, but dont show the progress

Quote Originally Posted by manps
    Its not available on any websites, you have to have a source for it. Contact 1 of the moderators on this site and they should be able to help you, they'll decide whether or not to give you the source. I gotta protect my source so I can't be the one to make that decision. I had to send out about 30 PM's before I contacted someone that was able to help me out. So do your research and you shouldn't have that hard of a time finding where to pick some of this up. If you can't find it PM me once you have enough posts and I can help you out.

thanks moose..hahah yeaa def a letdown with all the DNP logs..talk about pics..talk about the results, but dont show the progress
    Yeah I know what you mean, all of the threads I've read on here about DNP cycles and not 1 person has before and after pictures but almost every1 says that they'll post them. I'm going to break that mold Check back in about 10-21 days once I finish another cycle and I'll most likely post them then

Its not available on any websites, you have to have a source for it. Contact 1 of the moderators on this site and they should be able to help you, they'll decide whether or not to give you the source. I gotta protect my source so I can't be the one to make that decision. I had to send out about 30 PM's before I contacted someone that was able to help me out. So do your research and you shouldn't have that hard of a time finding where to pick some of this up. If you can't find it PM me once you have enough posts and I can help you out.
    thanks mate

Down 1 more pound today and stil sweating, i think its cause of normal weight fluctuation or cause I'm still sick. Most likely, the latter, as Iu haven't really eaten to much in the past few days, forced myself to eat some cottage cheese as I wasn't hungry, gotta try to prevent the loss of lean mass! Most likely going to start my second cycle Monday or Tuesday.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Contact 1 of the moderators on this site and they should be able to help you, they'll decide whether or not to give you the source.
    That's not how it works...

You find a source.. we check it's validity.. That's how it goes.

I want to get hold of this stuff. Any pointers to sites where I can purchase it?
    Asking for sources is not allowed.. please review AR's rules and policies.. thank you.

~Narkissos

is it possible to burn tooo much fat when on dnp ..meaning because of all the bloat u dont see ur abs or striations/cuts and all that, that and being always depleted ur muscles or not so u have that general soft feeling all over. So could u go too low without knowing it.

I'm not sure if you can get ''ripped'' with DNP , I think that will always be left strictly to diet and cardio. This will just get you extremely close. You have to listen to your body, once you really start to feel tired and overly lethargic, you should stop (so I've read but it makes perfect sense). If your body can't use the ATP synthesis for energy your body resorts to burning fat for energy which makes you lethargic to begin with but I would beleive from what I've read that once your body fat levels may get to low you will start to feel worse, I can't say for sure because I have not experienced this firsthand. So just listen to your body and you will know when you should stop. I will be starting my second cycle tommorrrow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information