LuserName is offline New Member

Opinions on this cycle?

I've been clean for almost 3 years now so I am jumping back in the game. I had a nice price sheet to order from but not alot of quantity to choose so I did my best to get what I thought would do me good. I started today and should run for 10-12 weeks, can I get some opinions and or criticism on this....

wk1-10 / Sust250 on Mondays
    wk1-10 / Test Cyp 200mg on Thursdays
    wk1-6 / Deca 400mg on Wed.
    wk5-10 / EQ 300mg on Wed.
    wk1-8 / Dbol (Reforvit) 1.5cc ED

I have some Femara tabs to take throughout the cycle (they are supposed to be better than Arimidex ) and I also have some Finaplix I made into inj. but I think it may be too outdated to risk trying. I am debating some Winny for the end to help harden up..... I'll have to see how things go before I commit to ordering any.

I may taper the test abit more towards the end but I'd like to see how you guys feel about my decisions here.

Thanks guys-

27 / 6'2" / 235lbs / This will be my 3rd Cycle all together. I have fairly low BF and I am just wanting to put on a good 15-20 solid pounds. I chose to do the sust and the cyp because my receptors are so clean, I wanted to hit them with the diff tests to see if it made a difference. I've in the past just done one or the other....

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    This is just my OPINION!!! You don't need to run D-bol for 8 wks. It is gonna kill your liver, ecspecially if you throw in winny at the end!! On the EQ I don't think you will get the results you want cause everyone around here recommends to run it atleast 8-10wks....so five is just where it starts to kick in. I am not a pro..so take it for what it is worth. Maybe someone with more exp. will add some info as well.

Originally posted by Trevor
    This is just my OPINION!!! You don't need to run D-bol for 8 wks. It is gonna kill your liver, ecspecially if you throw in winny at the end!! On the EQ I don't think you will get the results you want cause everyone around here recommends to run it atleast 8-10wks....so five is just where it starts to kick in. I am not a pro..so take it for what it is worth. Maybe someone with more exp. will add some info as well.
    OK, I'll run the Dbol for 4 weeks then. Would it be a bad idea to run the Deca and EQ together? That is what I was origionally going to do but I read in a thread somewhere to use the EQ at the end to help harden up...that is why I was throwing it in the end like that.

Any other suggestions anyone?

Thanks-

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    IMO.....Pick either Deca or EQ...no need for both since both are very similar. Deca will give you a bit more mass...EQ will give you a bit more vascularity and a bigger appetite. Also, if you do decide to run either of these...Run them for 10 weeks (especially EQ, since it takes a little longer, but the gains are more "quality" gains).

Make sure you limit the Dbols to only 4 weeks (i've seen guys do it for 6) but make sure you are running your ALA or buy tyler's liver detox while on the dbols.

As for the Femara...IMO you should start off @ 1.25mg every other day (1/2 tab) and increase dosage if side effects begin to arise.

Lastly, make sure you've got Clomid for post-cycle therapy.
    Good luck bro!

Thread Information