Tapout is offline Senior Member

cycle update--6 weeks complete

as you know i was doing
    750mg sus/omni per week
    400mg deca per week
    25mg dbol per day
    i came off dbol at end of week 5 and now i upped my sus/omni to 1000mg per week. i felt i needed that to make sure no deca sides--deca dick--on the 750mg i was not my usual wanting it all the time whan on test self and wife noticed so i upped it to 1000mg and i'm glad to say back to normal(change subject or i'm going to go and wake her up)

anyway gains are great--best i've had over all--still 242 area but getting very muscular and lean so i'm gaing muscle weight and losing fat weight. getting very strong--was benching opponents this weekend--pushing them through the floor during the tournament. getting striations in shoulders and tris sticking out really weird for a bulking cycle but like bigkev said probably muscle maturity.
    now since compitition is over going to up calories and protein and put on a couple of lbs by the next 2 week update-but still eat clean and keep getting more quality muscle and hardness
    feel like my muscles are getting very dense from this cycle

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah TAPOUT...sounds like some great progress bro....keep it up man!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    If I know you then you are going to wake the wife up one good time before bed anyways Ya guys, Tapout's cycle is coming along very well. He is looking more cut than ever. His arms are what impress me. Tapout has these softball sized tri's are sticking out like crazy. He still has a lot of work to do as far as leaning out , but I am very impressed with his progress so far. He is already huge and the biggest guy around no matter where we go, so the idea of him getting even bigger is scarey. Keep up the hard work Tapout. By the way, When are you going to finally post those pics I took of you and the Mrs. at the tournament?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    as soon as i figure out how or get over to juice junkies to do it

Thread Information