tharealest is offline New Member

newguy with a cycle but from wut i'v read its not to good

wuts up guys iv been readin through this site for a few weeks and tha guy that hooked me up with my test 200 gave me a cycle and i dont know if its a good one or not could you guys tell me if this is good or not and if not hook me up with one that will work.
    Mon. 1cc
    Fri. 1cc
    Tue. 1.5cc
    sat. 1.5cc
    wed. 2cc
    sun. 2cc thur. 2.5cc
    mon. 3cc
    fri. 2.5
    tue. 2cc
    sat. 1cc
    ITs a 6 week cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't need to pyramid, I think you'd be better off doing, 1.5cc every 4 days. I believe that is what you're doing, an injection every 4th day. Go at least 8 weeks. JMO hope this give somethink to think about.

JohnnyB

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the dude that hooked you up needs to get on the board and read.
    do like jonnyb said
    8-10 weeks
    400mg per week which should be 2ccs say 1 on mon and 1 on thurs should do well dont pyramid

Thanks for tha info guys thats why i came to this site to find things out cause i didnt know shit about this stuff like 3 weeks ago but im learnin thanks to you all. i will do that 1 or 1.5 ccs 2 times a week. good lookin out.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    a six week cycle of Test is just pissing your $$$ away! No flame intended but before you go poking yourself...you need to research more. Hold onto the gear you have until you can put together a 10 week cycle. Also learn about clomid, novaldex, arimidex , and the anti-e's that will save you from bitch tits and bloating. Good luck bro....stick around cause you'll learn a vast amount of knowledge in a very short time.

i got 2 bottles of test 200 and im gonna get some clomids too. Hey just a question is Dbol like a steroid or is that kinda like clomids. and im not gonna do a 6 week cycle anymore im gonna have it like a 8 - 10 week cycle. and when i do get clomids when should i take it, i think i read your suppose to take it tward tha end of your cycle but wut weeks do i take it and how often.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    dbol is a steroid for mass and strength and works great used the first 5 weeks of a cycle mixed with test
    clomids should be started 1 week after last t200 injection as they kick start system. take them 300mg day 1,then 100mg days 2-7,then 50mgs days 8-14
    2 bottles of t200 will be about 18ccs(they are under dosed and under filled but good)
    if you are not running dbol then i would do 3ccs week 1 then 2ccs weeks 2-8 which is 17ccs,if any is left take it week 9(lucky if 1cc is left) and then week 10 start clomid

Thread Information