Bronski is offline New Member

Finally, 1st cycle started today!

Greetings everyone. Here is my experience at stats: 32 years old, 220lbs, 6'2", 16% bodyfat. Bench: 275 3 times. Arms 16.5(17.5 flexed). I worked out very hard when i was 18-25 years old, then quit. I started again early this year and my gains have now tapered off. My Personal bests have been reached again. Thats how I know its time for gear.

Here is my cycle:
    Weeks 1-6: DBOL 30mg-50mg ed.
    Weeks 1-10 : Sustanon 500mg/week.
    Weeks 1-10 : Deca 400mg/week.
    3 injections per week will be 2 shots with 1 ml of Sustanon and 1 ml of Deca and 1 shot of 2 ml Deca.
    I have Nolvadex on hand and will use Clomid at the end and after the cycle is over.
    I'm consuming 4000-4500 calories a day, 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. I gain fat easily so i dont want eat more than that yet, but i'll see how it goes.

I've done my homework as I've studied these boards for the past 2 months. I've seen guys get transformed into monsters in a matter of months, i'm hoping for similar affects.

Question: Should the DBOL be chewed? I'll be spacing the portions out and taking them every 8 hours. Should I take it more frequently?

I'll try to post my progress on this thread from time to time through the next couple of months.

Any other imput or critisism is welcome.

Gear Pics

Progress update for anyone interested.

I'm nearing the end of my 2nd week. I am pleased with the results so far. I cant believe the amount of weight i've gained. I'm at 238 today, the heaviest i've ever been in my life. And my waistline hasn't increased at all. I'm sure its mostly water retention from the DBOL , but thats the only side effect I have so far. I'm gonna start some Armidex this week.
    My strength is improving everyday, on all bodyparts. My upperbody is exploding, I swear I can feel myself growing while i'm sleeping, probably just psycological. I think i'm gonna need new clothes if i keep going at this rate.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro enjoy your gains. Everythins lookin good. 1 thing why not 2 shots of 3 cc's instead of 3 of 2cc's

Thx Ron!
    I didn't even think of 2 shots of 3 cc's each. This being my first injections, i'm a little nervous with all the juice in the same spot. I rotate injection spots between glutes and thighs this way each spot is hit once every 9/10 days or so. The injections are going smooth so maybe I will try the 2 shot/3cc each.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good gain so far bro
    REMEMBER
    do clomid 3 weeks after last injections as it takes that long for deca and sus to leave system
    also clomid and nolvs will help if gyno starts from sus but if it starts from deca they will not help
    also if when drop dbol and just doing deca and sus if you start getting a problem from deca dick(due to progestrone) then up test by 1 amp per week to counteract that(thats what i had to do and then a couple weeks later had to stop deca completely cause getting progestrone gyno from the stuff--i know caused by deca as nothing would help it short of stopping)
    1 more thing when i have a 3cc injection to do and its thigh time i usually put 1 and 1/2 into each thigh--wont hurt as long as you do it right away dont let stuff sit for awhile then go back and inject more(do 1 and 1/2 then later go to other thigh and do 1 and 1/2--dont do that dont wait)

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    also do dbol every 4 hrs

Nearing end of week 4 update.

My weight gain has evened out at 243, but i've lost some water with the addition of arimidex . Vascularity is coming back, looking much better. The guys at work are saying "wtf the are you on?" I just gotta laugh and deny.
    I cant believe how my strength is increasing every single day on all body parts! It not drastic, but i'm able to push out 3-4 more reps then previous workout for that body part. I just put more weight on to keep my reps in the 6-8 range. My Bi's are now 18 1/4.

BTW: I did cut down the shots to 2 a week, and its much better and easier. No more soreness from the sust since its diluted with 2 CCs of DECA instead of 1. I have 2 more weeks of the DBOL . Then i'm hoping to get rid of the rest of the bloat.

What is really good news is, I have not gotton any side affects(except for the bloat). Not a single zit, itch in the nip or shrinking testical. I was getting suspicous of the gear because of no sides, but i cant argue with the strength gains.

I'm considering staying of an extra 4 weeks but throwing in Winstrol and Fina for the last 6 weeks and get cut, but havent' decided yet.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    the sides usually hit me about week 3 to 4, as far as zits are conserned.

Thread Information