Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chad B is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    Protein: 304g

Carbohydrates: 388g

Fats: 37g

I think you need to eat more for better results. eat till food is comming out of your mouth..

1zach4 is offline Associate Member
    I started upping carbs and protein today, so we'll see how much I can shove down my throat

wow...just a little update on the diet...i'm stuffed to brim with food and still have a shake to drink before bed.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...just a little update on the diet...i'm stuffed to brim with food and still have a shake to drink before bed.

good luck man 15 lbs mostly from water but none the less keep eating

why dont you up your weight and do your last set to 6-8
    something like 15-10-8

I actually had that conversation with my workout partner yesterday. Our strength has increased a ton as it is, so I think we should be able to get more dropping our set down to a 6-8 rep set.

Now that someone else has said it, i'll probably give it a go on shoulders today.

DAY 21
    had an awesome shoulder day yesterday, and a great day of arms today! Weight is up to 210.6, but that was this morning's weigh in so I assume i'll probably be down to 205 or so after some water is lost throughout the day.

Will update this afternoon after work with my workouts from the past 2 days.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i always weigh more at the end of the day than in the morning.....good luck man im 2 weeks in today with my test e dbol cycle up 10lbs myself keep hitting it hard. and keep in mind if you up your cals dont up them more than a couple hundred every few days. so you can see if ur gaining fat to quickly.

yeah i've been gradually stepping up cals the past few days, it seems to be working because each day it is a little easier for me to get the necessary calories.

DAY 32

Well my weight is up to 211.8lbs as of this afternoon. Dropped Dbol saturday after my chest day, and still felt great working out my back today.

Have a question...had my yearly checkup @ the doctor last week and he noticed my blood pressure was slightly high, and pointed out I seemed to be retaining water. I brought in labels for my vitargo, VPX Shotgun, and mass gainer because those were some of the products he had not seen. He didn't care about the vitargo and mass gainer, but did not like the ingredients on the VPX shotgun whatsoever. Now he has ordered blood tests: Liver function, kidney function, and a cbc panel (blood cell count).

Is there anything I need to be worried about? I'm no longer taking the Dbol, and I am taking milk thistle. None of my gear will show up in these tests will they?

DAY 33

Just a quick update after legs today...

I'm guessing the test has kicked in because I went from struggling with 315lbs on my squats for 10 reps and knocked out 10 reps at 355lbs today.

Also went from struggling with 8-10 reps of 540lbs on leg press, to 10 reps at 810lbs today. Didn't think I had it in me, but i'm guessing that's the test e doing its job.

any pics yet?

triggersd is offline New Member
    yah throw up the pics now...

waiting a few more weeks for pics. I have already put on some good size with limited amounts of fat. Bloat is going away now that i'm off Dbol , and it's revealing some of the muscle I have started to add.

waiting a few more weeks for pics. I have already put on some good size with limited amounts of fat. Bloat is going away now that i'm off Dbol, and it's revealing some of the muscle I have started to add.
    how long did u end up running ur dbol ? i think im going to extend mine to 6 weeks....i've been feeling really bloated lately almost feel fat...when u came off the dbol this went away...? cuz im hoping it does and i dont have to feel like this the rest of my cycle..?

I ran it for a tad over 4 weeks. I had planned on running 6 weeks also, but stopped for a few reasons: My blood pressure was getting a little high, even after reducing sodium and taking hawthorne berry, niacin, and garlic. Also felt the test e starting to kick in, which I was right because I definitely noticed it just a day or two after dropping Dbol , and I have a liver function test coming up and the sooner I dropped the Dbol the better.

My workout partner was also going to run through 6 weeks, but found he is pretty prone to nosebleeds while taking Dbol, and the bloat was getting to him even while being on letro.

The bloat is starting to go away with the help of the letro, so I can't say for sure it will just start falling off if you're not taking something for it.

You started your cycle at 6'1'' 189.......Thats not good, but hopefully you will learn how to grow on your own and be able to keep these new found gains from anabolics, instead of after the cycle ends they all go away do to lack of knowledge of gaining naturally.

I believe I have learned how to gain naturally. I realize I started too early by many standards, but in the end everyone starts when they want to.

I have gotten my diet in check and understand my diet and what it should look like when cutting bodyfat and just when maintaining my gains from this cycle. I was aware of proper training techniques before I started, but have now found certain training methods that work the best for me. Diet was my weakpoint before I started...I ran a superdrol cycle and had my diet on point during the cycle and got up to 205lbs in 4 weeks, but immediately cut calories during PCT, felt horrible and lost most of the muscle I gained.

Thanks for the concern, and the help I have received from everyone here, and hopefully my newfound knowledge will help me keep my gains

Day 34

Went to do shoulders tonight, and could tell that it was going to be a great workout...well I picked up the 50lb dumbells to warmup on shoulder press and my left rear delt immediately began hurting. Knocked out two more sets getting up to 10 reps with 75lb dumbells with ease (besides the pain) but backed off on my workout and just ended up doing 30min of cardio.

Hopefully it's just how I slept on it last night, and we'll see how it feels tomorrow after some stretching. It's my first bad day at the gym since my cycle and it isn't getting me down that much because of my awesome day with legs yesterday

LEG WORKOUT YESTERDAY:

Squats
    1 X 15 (135lbs)
    1 X 10 (205lbs)
    1 X 10 (275lbs)
    1 X 10 (315lbs)
    1 X 8 (355lbs)

Leg Press
    1 X 10 (8 plates/360lbs)
    1 X 10 (12 plates/540lbs)
    1 X 10 (14 plates/630lbs)
    1 X 10 (16 plates/720lbs)
    1 X 10 (18 plates/810lbs)

Not sure where all of that came from (well I do lol), but I stood up from the last set and felt perfect.

Standing calf raises
    2 X 25 (180lbs)
    1 X 25 (270lbs)

Seated calf raises
    1 X 25 (140lbs)
    1 X 25 (180lbs)

Leg extensions
    1 X 10 (180lbs)
    1 X 10 (235lbs)
    1 X 10 (255lbs)

Leg curls
    1 X 10 (150lbs)
    1 X 10 (180lbs)
    1 X 10 (200lbs)

seems like ur legs are strong....be sure to post pics of them. what are your measurements?

Will have to get some measurements for you tomorrow.

I'll definitely post before/after pics of my legs because they have gained the most size for sure...possibly because I used to dread leg days, and now I love them.

they'll be up soon...headed off to hit chest. Weight was down to 202lbs as of this morning. Water is falling off with letro now that i'm off Dbol ...but strength is way up and size is getting better.

DAY 45

Just a little picture comparison for today

Pre-Cycle

Day 45

Back is getting thicker, but you could have made those gains naturally.

I'm aware of that, but i've started my cycle and i'm sticking to the dark side.

Thanks for the observation and the help you've given me in other areas though

DAY 46

Today was leg day...i've been having trouble with my right hip for the past 2 weeks, so after my last massive leg workout, last week the weight dropped significantly to avoid injury. I began taking a joint support supplement, elastijoint 2 days ago and it seems it is beginning to help, but I was told it would be 4-5 days until I really felt a difference.

Workout looked like this:

Squats:
    1 X 15 (135lbs)
    1 X 10 (225lbs)
    1 X 10 (315lbs)
    1 X 10 (335lbs)
    1 X 10 (355lbs)

Leg Press:
    1 X 15 (6 plates = 270lbs)
    1 X 10 (10 plates = 450lbs)
    1 X 10 (14 plates = 630lbs)
    1 X 10 (16 plates = 720lbs)
    1 X 10 (18 plates = 810lbs)

Standing Calf Raises:
    3 X 25 (180lbs)

Seated Calf Raises:
    3 X 20 (140lbs)

Leg Extensions:
    1 X 10 (195lbs)
    1 X 10 (225lbs)
    1 X 10 (255lbs)

Hamstring Curls:
    1 X 10 (180lbs)
    1 X 10 (205lbs)
    1 X 10 (225lbs)

Legs felt much better today, still some pain in my hip so i'm confident my weight will go up once the elasti-joint kicks in.

Also I changed up my injection times. I have been doing my injections on tuesdays and fridays, but realized that from friday to tuesday's injection is 4 days instead of the 3 days needed with test E and deca . I am now rotating every 3 days to keep blood levels steady for sure, so now my injections will rotate throughout the week.
    Last edited by 1zach4; 11-07-2006 at 03:22 PM.

Day47

Today was shoulder day, and my left one is still pretty bad. Dropped dumbells today and used the smith machine to do front presses and it helped take the strain off a ton. Not sure what the problem is, but i'm just trying to take it easy and see where it goes from there.

I'm trying my first thigh injection myself tomorrow because the girlfriend won't be around for every injection now that i've changed injection times. I need an easy spot to hit that I can see and use both hands on, so i've heard the thighs are the way to go.

DAY 53

Ok well after switching up injection times and shooting my quads, i've noticed another increase in weight and in my lifts, so obviously my blood levels were a little off with every 3 and 4 day injections. I had been slacking on my caloric intake, but also stepped that back up and it has shown great results.

I was 217lbs as of this morning, and that is a 28lb gain in my cycle which is contributed to heavy eating/lifting, and what everyone else is thinking....not reaching my natural potential before starting AAS, but i'm still satisfied.

Today was leg day:

Squats:
    1 X 15 (135lbs)
    1 X 10 (225lbs)
    1 X 10 (315lbs)
    1 X 10 (365lbs)
    1 X 10 (405lbs)
    1 X 10 (425lbs)

Not sure where those last two sets came from, but that is a 70lb/2 rep increase from my previous best of 355lbs X 10reps just a week ago. Actually now that I look at it, I did 3 sets at weights/reps above my previous best, not a bad day if you ask me.

Standing calf raises
    2 X 25 (180lbs)
    1 X 25 (270lbs)

Seated calf raises
    1 X 25 (140lbs)
    1 X 25 (180lbs)

Leg extensions
    1 X 10 (195lbs)
    1 X 10 (235lbs)
    1 X 10 (255lbs)

Leg curls
    1 X 10 (150lbs)
    1 X 10 (190lbs)
    1 X 10 (210lbs)

You can squat 425lbs 10 x's??!?
    Is this barbell free weight squats? You look far from being able to lift such heavy weight that many times. But props to you if you can.

yea that seems incredibly high to me too...are these parallel squats? again props if you can jus curious if so thats a HUGE increase for ur cycle

yeah i forgot to mention that...

These are barbell free weight squats all the way to parallel. I've always had particulary strong legs, regardless of their size. I have been a pitcher my entire life so the leg strength is there, just never to this extent.

Honestly i'm glad people are skeptical because I can take that as a compliment now lol.

I also have 2 witnesses! My workout partner obviously, who is a member here, and my girlfriend just so happened to be sitting there for the set of 425. My intent for the 405 and 425 sets were just to hit 4-6 reps but ended up knocking out 10 for each set. So next week will be less sets, but will be trying to step up to 455lbs or more for a set of 4-6.

Also today was great in the leg department because in the beginning of my cycle, my goal was to hit 405lbs for 8 at the end of the cycle. Well I still have a month left and have far surpassed my goal. The new goal is 495lbs for 6
    Last edited by 1zach4; 11-14-2006 at 06:55 PM.

Also here is another quick comparison pic

Pre-Cycle

Day 45

Day 53

Pre-Cycle

Day 45

Day 53

Post better pictures. Upper half of your back we see, but what about your front? And your legs?

I have those pictures and they will be up later today, just have not had time to edit out my face. Can't be too careful after seeing what happened with V

Eagleized2 is offline New Member
    hows the cycle comming along?? i've been following it

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleized2
    hows the cycle comming along?? i've been following it
    I'm sure he's done. This thread is old.

yeah i'm done and finished with PCT already

Still weighing in around 215-217PWO and I've dropped a bit of fat with clen over the past 2 weeks.

Will be starting IGF-1 LR3 and MGF in about a week to ensure more gains in lagging body parts in my next cycle. I will primarily be injecting chest, biceps, and triceps PWO for 4 weeks and then start my new cycle.

been off cycle for over 2 months now and off PCT for over a month and still weighing in @ 215 PWO

Next Cycle will be

Test Prop 100mg/ED 1-10
    Tren A 75mg/ED 1-6 or 8
    Winstrol 100mg/ED 5-10
    Will also add in IGF-1 and MGF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information