Dmullins8 is offline New Member

T200, deca, Equapoise stack

I am starting a cycle of 1cc of t200, deca , equapoise twice a week, I have never mixed 3 sauces together and would like to know if i should take all 3 cc's at once or break them down into different days, say for ex 1cc of t200 and deca on mon and weds and 1 cc of equa tues and thurs or should i take all 3 ccs on mon and thurs. Thank brothers in advance for your advice

slimm is offline New Member
    Hey bro,

Mixing sauces is alright especially some of the ones you have, but what is t200 I have seen alot of others talking about it I know of Test but this t200 and t400 I have never heard of.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    You might want to do a little more research before you start that cycle. Quite a few fellas here will tell you that most don't put Deca and Eq in a cycle together.
    What are your stats, age, and cycle experience...that info will help the seniors give you some good advice.
    And to somewhat answer your ?, mixing Test w/ Eq or Test w/ Deca is not a problem at all.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    slimm----->t200 is Test Enanthate . It is made by Brovel. 200mg/ml

THE GREAT DECA/EQ DEBATE CONTINUES....

.....there are some guys on here that will mix deca /eq together...use the search function on this and look up deca/eq or anything like that..some guys use the deca to help joints heal..while the eq will help you obtain the\at lean muscular cut look..i will be starting deca/eq and dball in the fall...will post results and etc...from what i've read stay away from t400...it burns like hell. i guess because of the alcohol content maybe???peeps have been known to get sick by it...t200 is the better option....

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Diesel

You are right and wrong. There are many bro's here that would not run EQ and Deca together. However, there are many bro's here that would. It is an ongoing discussion that there appears to be no right or wrong.

I myself will be running the two together shortly. I figure it is worth a shot and will let everyone know my personal opinions.

mullins - yes, you can mix the 3cc's together. As for comments on the stack, what are your stats, etc, etc... Also, is your deca/EQ 200 or 300mg/ml?
    That's why I said he might want to research a little more, because of the dilemma out there between Eq and Deca being in the same cycle. There are many opinions to be heard, and I just wanted to help a bro out by making sure he is fully informed.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    t400 is a mixture of 3 tests that equal 400mgs--strong but high in alcohol so burns

on eq and deca let me explain this side of it
    eq and deca work very simular but eq has a estrogen side while deca has a progestrone side. some people mix the 2 because you need less of each to do the results you want which helps if you get sides from 1 or the other. and like diesel said deca helps joints while doing this combo
    others say dont mix as they do the same thing
    i know people who used both at once and loved it
    for your stack yes mix them and like everyone else is saying what mgs are you gonna run

diesel--- love that avatar

DUBBED is offline New Member
    dont use deca and eq at the same time they go after the same receptor sites, if anything u could take the deca weeks 1-5 and overlap with the eq. take the deca weeks 1-5, overlap with eq weeks5-10

almost all aas go after the same receptor sites they just work off a different pathway. the only aa that i know of that dont go after a receptor is dbol as it works outside the receptors
    winny and deca for example use same sites thats why people say start off with winny so the receptors wont grab up the progestrone when start deca(if bothered by progestrone)

john packard is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by symatech View Post
    slimm----->t200 is Test Enanthate. It is made by Brovel. 200mg/ml

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBBED View Post
    dont use deca and eq at the same time they go after the same receptor sites, if anything u could take the deca weeks 1-5 and overlap with the eq. take the deca weeks 1-5, overlap with eq weeks5-10
    this is a retarded idea.

EQ has to be run for 12+ straight weeks to see positive results (even tho it barely gives any imo)

DO NOT START AND STOP, it's just dumb.

Thread Information