Thread: loosing fat :-)

korsow is offline Associate Member

Talking loosing fat :-)

My specs 4 months ago: 6, 3" 280 LBS, Since then, Going to the gym 5 times a week Drinking about 5 to 6 bottles of that aquafina bottle (Filled with Tap water of course) water. Taking natural Pro Hormones like MAXTERON. I am curently weiging in at 148, and loosing on average 2 to 4 LBS per weak. i do about 20 to 40 minutes of cardio and 20 to 40 minutes of Weight lifting in one session, Eqeal to 1 hour per day of gym . I rest about 2 days a week. I am achieing weight loss pretty rapidly by doing a less than 1500 cal diet (SUBWAY!!.. LOL, shite works PEOPLE!) and excersizing. However In weekends i do indulge in something like a Burger from Cheese Cake factory, ad that doesnt seem to effect my Weight. Suposedly my body fat at this moment is at 18%, am also naturaly BIG, My wrists are prety big, so What I am planning to do is to start my First cycle within 1 week. Already ordered my Gear, now is the game of sit and weight (pun intended)..

PEACE

Gilster is offline Member
    How much do you weigh now? Also, if you have been on 1500 cals a day for 4 months now I would get my body fat checked more acurately. "Supposedly" sounds like your guessing. At that low a cal intake per day you may have lost a lot of muscle. In fact you should have lost muscle. I would make sure your bf is not higher than you think just to make sure. Otherwise cutting may be even more difficult in the future. Good luck.

Thread Information