plucks is offline Junior Member

Looking for some advice

I'm looking for a stack that will not only add the muscle mass that i want but get help me get ripped. I've never had trouble putting on mass hell first time i used creatine i added 7 pound in 2 weeks. I am actually looking to drop some weight. I'm 5'8" 185. I've looked at D-bol and Winstrol Stanvol. I'm thinking of doing a 10 week cycle kinda like this and would like any advice or imput you guys may have.

1-4 20mg D-bol
    1-10 50mg every other day
    7-10 25mg D-bol

I'm planning on starting this next week and would like some advice before i spend a grip on the stuff i would appriciate it. And is Clomid a must after cycles or is Nolvadex better?

Thanks
    PLucks

neo1605 is offline Banned

Re: Looking for some advice

Originally posted by plucks
    [B
    1-10 50mg every other day
    [/B]
    Is that winny your running weeks 1-10 at 50mg Ed?

I would throw some test in the mix say at like 400mg a week and just do the dbol for the first 4 weeks at say 30mg ed. Run the winny the last 5 weeks instead of the full 10. That should be a solid cycle. Good luck.

Opps my bad..

Yeah Winny. Thanks for the info and this is gonna sound like a newbie question but what type of test? Every where i look they have like 10 types. Is one preferable over the rest?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    neo has some solid advice but i'd runb some equipoise if you are looking for hardening
    a good cycle for you
    equipoise 400mg per week for 12 weeks
    test 400mg per week for 10 weeks
    dbol 25mg per day for first 4 weeks
    winny 50mg per day for 6 weeks starting 4 weeks before injectables over and doing 2 weeks alone--so start week 9 and go through week 14---reason is eq takes 2-3 weeks to leave system so will have something as eq is tapering out
    then start clomid and/or nolvs and have nolvs on hand if any problems

i would do regular test t200 brovel or tornel beacuse eaiser to regulate then sus for a first cycle.

you can do less weeks or mgs but this is a good cycle of moderate doses for a beginer

if this is too much for you and you just want to do what stated then do 30mg per day dbol for 6 weeks then 50mg per day winny for 6 weeks then clomid after

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    hey bro, some say it's over rated, but make sure you're talking your liver supplements like ALA. That cycle looks pretty harsh on the liver.

See i was thinking about trying the test and Eq but kind nervous about the needle issues. But i really want to do this right so i will probably try it. For the Eq and test whats a good schedule for taking it, 2x week seems like what most are doing. Also someone said that if you shoot it where you want to grow it will help more. Is that fact or just fiction? Also whats a good needle size? Also is Nolv something that one should take all the way through or only should certain 'effects' start to arise?
    Last edited by plucks; 08-07-2002 at 12:05 AM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    nolvs take only if needed
    for rear injections 22gauge 1 1/2 inch 3 cc syringes
    for thigh 23 gauge 1 inch 3 cc syringe
    take them 2x per week say mon and thurs can mix in same syringe and do not spot inject(putting them in muscle you want to grow) with long acting esters like these

Sweeeeettt... Hey thanks guys for all the help. i plan on running south of the border this weekend to grab this stuff and start on monday. I like how everyone keeps a diary up here so maybe i will do it as well. Thanks again.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Good luck crossing the boarder. Patrols are getting to be a bitch. Keep us posted on the cycle.

Is it getting harder cause of that damn HBO Real Sports show made them look like idiots? Well hopefully all goes well.

Thread Information