Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Life and Times of Pheedno and his cycle

Today it begins, a journey in search of excellence and satisfaction. Through blood, sweat, tears, and gear I will experiment to achieve the goals put forth by myself, for myself.
    I will take the opportunity to thank all those who have helped and offered input to make all options clear and all avenues covered.
    Pete235, Juice Junkie, Mike, Shredz, Dr. Evil, Kaz, Ajax, and PTbyJason--Special thanks for the input and the points in the right direction.

For the next 16 weeks, my life will be that of a machine. Training, Eating, Sleeping, Injecting, and even shitting will be monitered and recorded for optimal results and future reference.

The Gear and Supplements are as follows:
    Wks 1-11 400mg Upjohn Test Cyp.
    Wks 1-10 400mg Fort Dodge EQ
    Wks 1-4 35mg Dbol
    Liquidex throughout cycle
    Nolva on hand
    Clomid Wks 13-16 on a 300/100/50 split

ALA- 2g
    Milk Thistle- 1.5g
    Calcium/Magnesium
    Multi-Vit
    Glucosamine/Chondritis

I will be doing instinctive traing throughout to keep excercises changed frequently.
    Diet will be clean and repetitive, eating almost the same thing every day which I will post at a later time.
    Before pictures will be taken this evening with plans for post undecided.

Updates on progress and routine will be given the day after occurance.

Please review and comment for further input.

Thanks to all
    Pheedno

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Good Luck on the Cycle. And thanks for helping me when I had some questions, you're a great bro. Keep us updated.

Interested in seeing your diet.

The Diet:
    The diet shall be pretty close to the same thing everyday with substitutions for certain meats and fish.
    All carbs will come from oatmeal only(besides post workout, and veggies)
    7:00am- Optimum Pro Blend w/2 cups raw oatmeal, apple
    10:am- 2-10oz Chicken Breast, tomato slices, celery
    12:30pm- Grilled chicken salad-dry
    3:00pm- Optimum shake w/ 2 cups raw oatmeal
    4:30pm- Workout
    6:00pm- Post workout Isopure Packet w/ added dextrose
    7:30pm- 16oz Flank steak or New York Strip(Fish sub 3*week) w/ Green beans, spinach, 1 cup oatmeal
    10:30pm- Optimum Pro Blend shake
    3:00am- Optimum pro blend shake

Cals 3500-4000

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good luck!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    good luck on your journey!!

8/12
    Calf Inject-23g 1.5
    First injects were like a knife thru warm butter. No blood, no leakage.
    Absolutely no feeling from the EQ
    Minor soreness with the test.

Upping the dbol dosage to 40mg due to underdosing of the 25mg revorit tabs. They smell like absolute DooDoo, but the taste doesn't match the stench.

Diet was mirrored to above posted.

So all in all, good to go.
    Actually looking forward to my next inject.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    They smell like absolute DooDoo, but the taste doesn't match the stench.

Wanna smell a tab thatsmells like COMPLETE ASSSHOOOLE

get some jurox anaplex!! holy shit man...even worse to swallow...then when they get stuck in the back of your throat and start to disolve it makes you wanna blow chunks everywhere

Originally posted by adaptations

...then when they get stuck in the back of your throat and start to disolve it makes you wanna blow chunks everywhere

Thats happened to me back in the day with an X pill or two

What are all your current stats Pheedno? Weight, height, arms, bf, etc.

Age 22
    Height 5'11
    Weight 182
    BF%-unknown, guessing around 12
    Arms- 16-1/4"
    Calves- 15" -I hit them suckers twice a wk to, most stubborn spot

I'm taking the rest of my measurments and pics tonight.

Looking to drop a point or two off BF and put on 10-15Lbs.

Hittin cardio 3 a week, 20 min a run.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, it sounds like you'll be at steroid boot camp for the next 16 weeks.

Can't wait to see the results.

8/13
    Frickin Test shot got me crippled. Woke up, got out of bed and fell face first into my night stand. Definately mixing w/ the EQ next time around.

Diet lagged yesterday due to work, but arrangements are made to prevent that again.

Besides that, everyhting is beatufull.

The dbols smell like doodoo
    The diet has me gagging down the food and I've spewed oatmeal chunks on my computer two days in row from choking on the bastards.
    Constant dead leg from the test

All that said, I'm lovin it and can't wait for them gains to hit in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 08-14-2002 at 08:21 AM.

8/14
    Frickin payroll day sucks a pooter(has nothing to do with the cycle, just venting)

Diet mirrored as above
    Supposed to be leg day but was delayed due to injection soreness
    Abs and foremarms substituted. I don't think I'll ever find a liking in abs but forearms are one of the favs. Trouble typing.

EQ shot in the quad was like dessert after dinner. No blood,no leakage.
    I'm three injections in and I already like them better than a cigg after sex. I don't know if thats good or bad but I'm gonna celebrate with a shot tommorow.

.......To be continued

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well first of all thanks for the nice words. We are all hear for each other and if you need any other help don't be afraid to ask. Looks like you have put together one hell of a cycle. I would have to agree mix the eq and the cyp if you are injecting them both on the same day, it will make this even more enjoyable by reducing some of the pain. As for your problem with the oatmeal. Don't be afraid to switch it up, just as long as you get the same nutritional values. For example you can switch that oatmeal of yours in one of those meals to a small sized yam, like say in your steak meal...it will taste a lot better with the steak.
    You can also add some low cal. Italian dressing on your chicken salad, it won't hurt. Just some simple suggestions to spice it up a bit.

If you find that you are getting way to tired..you can up the carbs a bit. They are very low in your current diet right now and you can afford to add a few.

Other then that...looking great my friend.

Originally posted by Shredz

If you find that you are getting way to tired..you can up the carbs a bit. They are very low in your current diet right now and you can afford to add a few.

Other then that...looking great my friend.

Yeah, I'm going to be icreasing the carbs up week to week so that I can monitor the fat gain(I am by no means a hard gainer). Oatmeal carbs are at 216, I don't really count the veggie carbs. Going to try and up the carbs to around 350-400 by cycles end. On my next trip to the grocers I'm picking up some beans and yams definately.
    I kind of like the dry salad, I have this homemade garlic marinade I cook on the chicken that flavors the salad pretty good.
    Thanks for the input bro, I'll be burning bros ears by the end of cycle i'm sure, if not about this cycle, then about the next cycle.
    Laaaate

8/16
    Third EQ injection today. Tried twice in left thigh and twice hit a nerve
    The right thigh on Wed. went fine, but after two nerve pokes, I opted for the glute instead.
    Lovin the absence of pain from the EQ. No leaks or blood as before.

Upped carb consumption to 300g by adding a little pasta for lunch.

Current weight is 185, gains surely coming from water retension, although no bloat is physically recognizable. Due to the L-dex of course.

Chest workout consisting of incline only bench and flys. Hit flat only next week.
    Top weight on incline at 250

Update for Sat. coming to thread near you.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    I am very interested to see how this goes for you. I am lookin at doin a similar cycle. What is your shot schedule? you are mixing Eq and test?

8/18
    4th EQ shot and 2nd test hsot today.
    EQ and test mixed for a shot in the calf(has to be my favorite place to inject so far) and other EQ shot in bicep.
    No blood, no leaks

Up to 50mg on the dbol . Just havn't been feeling the pumps like I should.
    I think the revorbit 25mg must be really underdosed. Less than earlier expected.
    I'm up 4-5Lbs with no recognizable water retention and have dropped a point from Bf. I've been hittin cardio like a MoFo. Can't help it. Eating so much, I feel fat if I don't get some jogging in.

Today was my off day but went to the gym and did calves and forearms again anyway.

To keep test shots mixed with EQ for less pain, i'm going to take a test shot every 6 days instead of once a week. Kind of a funky schedule but it is what it is.

8/19
    Water weight is starting to build. Stepped on the scale and it hit 191
    Thats 10 Lbs in a week, so I'm really thinking I must look like a blow fish at this point, even though I can't really tell(in the face anyway).

Jinxed myself, just posted in another thread about how the L-dex at .5 had drained all the water from me.
    If the retension gets any worse, I'm going to up the L-dex to .75 untill dbol end.

Doctors apointmnt for usual blood work(Kidney, liver function) on Thursday. Fingers crossed but I'm almost positive everything is point on.
    2gal of water, ALA, Milk thistle on a regular, and I havn't had the least bit of back pain.

Night sweats are a bitch, I get funky dreams all the time any way but I think I dreamed my eyes blew out of my head last night.Ouch

Diet has me gagging, training has me puking. All in all, it couldn't be going smoother.
    Butt shot tomorrow

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Pheedno.... I just have to say you are fucking cracking me up here with these posts (puking, gagging, eyes blowing out of your head). Good to hear all is going well. Keep us up to date, 'cause I'm for damn sure enjoying your posts.

David B. is offline Member
    8/12
    Calf Inject-23g 1.5
    First injects were like a knife thru warm butter. No blood, no leakage.
    Absolutely no feeling from the EQ
    Minor soreness with the test.
    I just "busted my cherry" this past Sunday too. 23g 1.5" pin in the ass was not only painless but actually FUN.

Upping the dbol dosage to 40mg due to underdosing of the 25mg revorit tabs. They smell like absolute DooDoo, but the taste doesn't match the stench.
    What evidence is there that the Reforvit-B tabs are underdosed? I was thinking that three half-tabs per day, or 37.5g, would be plenty for a first cycle, should I up that to the full 50g/day? They DO smell like ass...

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.

What evidence is there that the Reforvit-B tabs are underdosed? I was thinking that three half-tabs per day, or 37.5g, would be plenty for a first cycle, should I up that to the full 50g/day? They DO smell like ass...

--dnb

Their is no factual evidence on paper that I've seen showing this. I had heard from many for the longest that they were underdosed at about 20mg instead of 25mg. I started out doing your dose and in a week felt no pumps, no well being, no bloat.
    I could be premature in my assumption because after a day and a half of 4 halves my weight has shot up(absolutely water weight).
    I figured with dbols short half life, the time for effectiveness would range from2-4 days. it's my eighth day and still no pumps, but the bloat is coming on.
    So you might want to stick with your dose for a week and see what effects come, and go from there.

8/20-I'm a day late on the update but I'm sure you'l get over it.

Butt shot today, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Actually, for some reason, the needle just didn't want to go in(first time), so I just kept pushin away until it slid into place.
    As usual, no blood or leaks.
    EQ shot so pain and soreness is completely absent. I swear the no pain thing makes me want to switch my injects from EOD to ED, but I figure it's best to stick with what ya begin with.

Finally getting some excellent dbol pumps in the gym.
    Today was arms and by the end of my workout, it felt like my biceps were going to pop. It hurts sooooo good.

Diet is all over the place. I've been tossing in apples like motherflipper for some added fiber(as if the 8 servings of oatmela a day wasn't enough). I think I've been responsible for the slaying of about 3 whole cows to date Seriously though, red meat is getting kind of old Who said that?
    Before you say, try throwing in chicken and fish--Bam, I got ya covered. Chicken, wild boar, trout, salmon, shrimp, and oysters have been regulars on the menu.
    Cooking up some Gumbo tonight though so it should add some kind of a different flavor.

Well, I gotta go flush the kids to school. Yall, come back now, ya hear.

8/22
    EQ Delt shot today. First delt injection, went perfect. No leaks, minor blood.

Stepped on the scale and I'm up to 192. 10Lbs in 10 days. Face bloat is not recognizable, but am seeing a little retention in the mid section.

Chest day. Concentrated on flat bench only. Strength is up a little bit, and stamina is awsome. Dbol pumps hurt so bad in the gym that I almost packed up early, but said fuck that and popped out some forearms as well.

Gumbo is the shit. Cooked up 5 gallons and its tasty. Gumbo's always better the second day so I've been hitting it hard. Have about half left.
    Increased carbs more by cooking up some homemade wheat bread.
    Exact number unknown but I would guess carbs at 330-350g. Proteins been steady at 2g per Lb of body weight. Fats 40-60g

I've stopped cardio but will continue after the weekend.

8/24
    EQ and test shot. EQ and test mixed for a butt shot, and an EQ shot in the delt.
    Injects went smoothly, except for a tearing feeling in the delt. Don't know what that was but it was painless.

Diet was hoorible today. Busted out some PB and J. No not a sandwich, just a spoon and two jars. It was good as hell.
    I'll toss it up as my cheat meal, even though I wasn't going to give myself one.

Going to have to hit Cardio a little hard this week to get ready for Labor Day on the lake, so I'm expecting to loose a few pounds
    Stepped on the scale at 194, still no recognizable bloat in the face, but I can feel the retension on the rest of my body.

Dreams are waking me up 2-4 times a night. Sweats have stopped, but rest hasn't been great.

All-in-all, everything is still on key.

Dreams are waking me up 2-4 times a night. Sweats have stopped, but rest hasn't been great.

Have you had any trouble dealing with the summer heat?

I ask because I'm about a week behind you on a fist cycle that's similar to yours (400 EQ/w, 500 T-200/w, 50 Ref-B/d) and find myself being deeply affected by the simmering August weather. I wanna turn down the air-conditioning to a temp that would freeze penguins. On non-workout days I usually go for a 3.5 mile morning walk, every step feels like a one-rep max, and I'm drenched by the time I get back home.

I've come up with a novel concept for bulking -- a cheat day, where one day per week I can eat as little as I want.

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.
    ...I'm about a week behind you on a fist cycle ...
    Er, uh, I meant "first cycle," not "fist cycle." Ouch!

--dnb

Heat usually doesn't bother me. I keep my A/C at 69 during the night time so the house is pretty cold. I've always had sleeping troubles.
    I went on a 4 year stint of insomnia from 97-01. I'ts to the point now that I can fall asleep, but REM is hard to achieve. I'm usually up before I can fall under. Fuck it, I'm not gonna take sleeping pills, so it's dealin with it as it goes.

8/26
    EQ calf shot today, everything going smoothly.

Weight is at 195 in the morning at my lowest point of water retension.

Stamina is way up, but the damn dbol pumps are causing me to leave the gym early from the pain.
    Arm day today and it got to the point where I actually thought my bicep was going to rip in half.
    Because of this, I'm cutting the dbol short to 3 wks instead of four. It's effecting my workouts, and thats something I just can't have.

Diet has been great, but I'm not as hungry as I was from the begining effects of the dbol. Calories at around 3300 at this point.

No sweats last night but dreams are a serious factor. I think I might wright a book on them when this cycle is done.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sweet dreams pheedno??

hehehehe

8/27
    Cutting the dbol short.
    I'm up to 196 from 182 which I'm not complaining about one bit, especially since I have almost no bloat in the face and mid section water retension is minimal.
    If I stop the dbol now, I'll have exactly enough for a 4wk jump start on my next cycle and the gains I've made so far have exceeded my original guess.
    2-1/2 wks in and I'm expecting some feeling from the test in the next week or so. I won't look for EQ signs untill around week 5

Diet has been dropped a bit to shed a few Lbs for Labor day weekend but strength and stamina are still coming strong so no complaints.

I think at the end of my workout routine for the week, I'm going to switch to drop sets on all excercises for a week to change up the pace.

Summary:
    Dbol cut short
    Strength and stamina are sky rocketing
    Diet is on key, but a little cut
    Instinctive training is the only way to go
    Night sweats have stopped
    Dreams are frickin funky
    4 times a night waking up
    Fiber's running through

It's a hot, humid, mug fest in Houston.

It's a hot, humid, mug fest in Houston.
    Isn't it always?

--dnb

alevok Guest
    good luck and grow huge bro!

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    sounds good bro

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with everything Pheedno...I'm enjoying the posts

Aragorn

8/28
    EQ shot in the delt. For some reason their is slight soreness. First time anything has been felt on the EQ.

ABS, forearms, and calves today. Can tell my calves are gaining significant strength, which is extremely good. They are my worst body part.
    Almost couldn't drive home from the pump I got in the forearms. I love working forearms. Going for the Popeye look.

Shin splints are killing me, so cardio has been reduced to fast paced walking. Probably better anyways, I've had bad knees and ankles since I was in my mid-teens.

*ucking grill broke so I've been forced to pan fry my steaks and chicken. If there was a smiley with his finger shoved down his throat, he'd be perched here instead of this sentence.
    You just can't go from the grill to the stove. If I can't fix it tonight, I'm buying a brand new one.

It's been three wks since I've had a cold beer or a sip of Crown and diet and to tell the truth, it's not as bad as I figured. I don't save any money because the money I was spending on drinks got switched to food but it's kind of nice waking up on a Sat. without the radish looking face and a severe case of dehydration and the shits.

Well, thats enough typing for now. Catcha on the flip side

Hey bro, if you got some shin splints from running, i wouldn't even do fast paced walking. I'd hit the orbital cross trainer, or a bike. Something with no impact to let your shins heal up a little, then go back to walking after 2 weeks or so. I used to do cross country running in high school, and now can't run well because of severe shin splints. I used to try to tough out the pain and jog, but i was only making it worse. Now, walking anymore than a mile is hard on my shins and I end up having to stop a lot, although I can orbital and bike for miles.

9/1
    Been off the board for a few so the posts are lagging.

Everything is going as scheduled. Shots and training have been optimal. Diet lagged over the weekend but I'm back on track now.

Let me share a horrid experience that has occured that I hope no man has to endure in his tenure as a human being:
    The day was August 30, 2002 at approximately 9:57 in the pm. I was returning from an evening jog, long awaiting my next meal consisting of Lamb & Yorkshire pudding(it's not very healthy but I have to eat it occasionally). I walk into the utility room to strip down my sweaty duds and as I slide the door open to the house's remainder, I discover that in fact, my F&&(*(*^^&(*(^^%^%&*&(*((*)( Air conditioner is broken.
    It is night time so the heat is only around in the upper 80's, but seeing as I've just finished a 2 mile jog, I'm experiencing a light flushness(probably comparable to having a heat stroke).
    I blow dinner and sit in a bath tub full of ice cubes for an hour.
    Emerging from my pickle shrinker bathing experience, I opt to cook a steak instead for quickness. I venture to the outer realms of my obode and start to cook my steak in the 100% humidity and 1,000,000 mosquito per square inch enviorment.
    Full stomach, no sleep.
    Aug 31, 2002:
    I get ahold of several AC repair men only to find out that the closest time thay can gaurantee fixing the sumbitch is WEDNESDAY.
    Freakin compressor is the problem and if it has to be replaced, thats about $3,000 dollars installed. It is now Tuesday and I've been living in this shit for what seems like 3-1/2 days of pure agony and torcher.
    I had to break down and buy a window unit for my bedroom so I could sleep on Sat. but it is pretty close to being the most uncomfortable that I've ever been, besides having my jaw knocked off of my face.
    This is the reason the diet has suffered, it's too damn hot to cook anything hot and ice cream sandwiches & iced tea are soooo good when your sweating bullets.
    Next I have to rub down everything my sweaty ass has touched with 409 or clorox cleaner to disinfect the place from my sweating frenzie.

Besides that. All my water weight has dropped off from the discontinuance of the dboll and my weight is at 193 up from 182. It was three weeks into the cycle form yesterday so I'm expecting the test to kick in a few and the EQ in another 1-2 weeks.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going home to my sonna to fix some lunch and snacks.

9/3
    A/C is fixed like MoFo. It wasn't the compressor, just the fan so $65.00 and a self install later, the air is flowing like methane out of a cows pooter.

EQ shot in the delt this evening went perfect, allthough in the past couple of delt shots, a litle bit of leakage has occured. Nothing for worries, just an observation.

I'm discontinuing cardio all together no matter how fat I feel. I figure, Ill gain as much as possible(with limited fat gain through a good diet) and worry about cutting down the road. My BF% is about 12 right now
    I've ordered some T3 but have no plans to use it for this cycle yet.

Saw an x-girl friend yesterday. It's been about 15Lbs since our last run-in(it's funny that I measure how long I've seen people in Lbs instead of time) and she was pleasantly surprised. She told me if I keep getting bigger, my head is going to be too small for my body. I told her I was trying to get my body caught up with my head, and how the fuck can you see through my pants anyway?

All in all, everything is peachy. Diets back up to par, training has never lagged, Lb's are up by 11, and the mother flippin A/C is fixed

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good Pheedno...keep the posts coming, we are reading them!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information