BLOOD is offline Associate Member

Arrow Plans for my 1st cycle.

Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro that is way too little gear
    100mg per week is barely noticable
    good picks for aas but up doseages--at 5-9 and 130 and first cycle you can take light but bro thats just too low

my suggestion
    300-400mg per week test enth for 10 weeks
    200-300 mg per week deca for 10 weeks
    2-3 weeks after last shot do clomid at 300mg day 1,100mgs days 2-7,then 50mgs days 8-14 to keep gains

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    I agree that's not enough gear bro. good choice in stack, but not enough. when i did my first cycle i was at same weight as you, but 1" taller. i gained 28lbs from my cycle try to up the dose, and if you can add some dbol to kickstart your cycle. you wont be dissapointed when you see the gains starting to come fast from the dbol until the test, and deca kick in. of course it will be some water gain, and you will lose some post cycle, but it wont be much of a mental battle for you when you start to see yourself packing on the weight early.
    keep your diet, and training in check run clomid post cycle.
    dbol 30mg wk1-4
    test 400mg wk1-10
    deca 300mg wk1-10

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Show us an example of your daily food intake. You say it's clean, but at what quantities.

Like the others before me, yes I would up those amounts a bit. You are going to shut your natural test levels down, so by adding only 100mg/week of test, you will not be happy with the results.

Cubankiller is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=kreper69]I agree that's not enough gear bro. good choice in stack, but not enough. when i did my first cycle i was at same weight as you, but 1" taller. i gained 28lbs from my cycle try to up the dose, and if you can add some dbol to kickstart your cycle. you wont be dissapointed when you see the gains starting to come fast from the dbol until the test, and deca kick in. of course it will be some water gain, and you will lose some post cycle, but it wont be much of a mental battle for you when you start to see yourself packing on the weight early.
    keep your diet, and training in check run clomid post cycle.
    dbol 30mg wk1-4
    test 400mg wk1-10
    deca 300mg wk1-10[/QUOTE

ok sound you did a good job why dont you post a picture for us to see your result

Cubankiller is offline New Member
    im 5'10 im 130 pound i bench like around 180 lbs on bench i been around 130 punds since i was 18 years old right now im 21 what do you recomend for me ???? to get big

georgeous_33 is offline New Member
    I agree thats not enough dosage. Deca and enanthate are good but much more effective at higher dosages 100mg is breakfeast. Dont waste your time with d/bol its effective in putting on size and adding strength but its way too toxic to stay on, also its ability to keep gains arent good. Go with primobolan depot 300-400mg a week for 10 weeks. Its a good way to start a cycle cos primo isnt as harsh on the liver as others are. I recommend you do that and if you want you can add some deca as well. You will get some good gains out of that cycle especially being your first.

Lets us know how it goes and good luck.

Thread Information