Thread: sust results

ballplayer is offline Junior Member

sust results

Hey guys just wanted to give you all an update on my current cycle. I started my cycle doing 250mg of sust250 but that only lasted one week, since then I've been doing 500mg of sust250 and I'm just finishing week 5 and I'm up 18lbs of weight. Everybody is commenting on wide my chest has gotten and how thick I look from the side. My strength has not gone up dramatically yet. My bench has gone up about 15lbs and I'm curling more weight than I used to but other than that I haven't noticed any huge strength gains but I'm looking forward to them in the next 3weeks. I must say that a good amount of the weight is probably water weight so don't be fooled thinking that I'm turning into a beast in less than 5 weeks but I'd say 8-10lbs of it is solid muscle. Well just wanted to fill you in, i'm pretty excited to see how the next 3weeks turn out.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    sounds good mate. Is it a sust only cycle or is there more to it? i found that at week 5-6 my strength was awesome and the pumps were almost unbearable like my muscles were about to explode.After all was said and done i put on 20lbs but keeped 12bls if only i used clomid .(dont start on that peps lol).Just remember keep positive after the last shot i and many others get a little down so keep focused and act as though your still on it and train like a mad man.........HITMAN

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the good work. Keep us posted

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i just started my sust only cycle 2 days ago,and already feel jacked

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    yeah it was a sust only cycle. I'm planning my next cycle for january/february and it will probably be test cyp and eq.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    i just started my sust only cycle 2 days ago,and already feel jacked
    Bro what kind of sust is that? cause my stuff takes 3-4 weeks till i get a buzz..........Just bustin ya balls man.Youll find its pychological which is good cause when it does kick in your gonna feel like your truly invincible and the pumps ohh shit just wait for it, it doesnt take much for your muscles to swell with blood to the verge of exploding.......ok im rumbling now, cya.............HITMAN

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    well, i'm doing it eod, so what i'm most likely feeling is the prop. Can't wait for it to kick in. I wanna come back from college and see everyone's jaws drop when they see how big i've gotten.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good job ballplayer...keep us updated on how your final 5 weeks go for you. Keep hitting the heavy weights and I'm sure your strength will pick up with your size.

Aragorn

Thread Information