MDNFireman31 is offline New Member

End of cycle....

Well guys finished up my cycle 2wks ago. (Dbol 50mg 4wks TessE 500mg twice weekly, 10wks) I have to say, went pretty well. Started out 180.5lbs ended up 194 (as of today). Put on nice size and lost 2%body fat (down to 11%).

My last 2wks i was still taking shot, my body went into depression or something, i coudlnt get motivated to do shit, diet was hard to stick to, just got really ugly toward the end, has this happened to anyone else ending a cycle? This was my first, so didnt know if my body responded weird or something, dunno.

Oh yea, i think my gains would of been a little better, but halfway during cycle had to take almost 10days off from upper body due to shoulder problems. But next time will be more careful, think i tried lifting heavier than my shoulders were use to....

Anyways, thanks to everyone that gave me advice, you guys rock. All in all, was a great cycle for my first, looking forward to buggin you guys again for advice on a 2nd cycle

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    14lbs and a drop in bf. thats snds like a good ten weeks considering you where injured midway and your diet went to shit at the end. now you just gotta pull yourself together and try and make it through pct and hold onto those gains. gl

MDNFireman31 is offline New Member
    yea, starting pct Monday morning, cant wait for next cycle

Thread Information