Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member

King's Tren/Prop/Mast cycle

This is my second cycle, which will consist of Test prop, tren a, and mast prop. I did my first injection this morning. I am starting off with 75mg prop, 50 mg tren, and 75 mg of mast. So I injected 1.5 cc into my quad. I am using a prop tren blend so I only have to mix 2 compounds. Goal is to build some lean tissue, while burning fat. I am not going to look at the scale this time, as I probably wont see much with tren. All the gains are in the mirror. I am eating 7 meals a day, usually about 300 grams of protein total, cutting back on some of the carbs, as you don't need a huge diet with tren. Plus I am looking to lean out a little. Did cardio this morning, and will do so about 3 times a week. Will post diet and starting pics later.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck, nice combo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Sounds like a nice cycle! Good Luck

I will also add that I am going to run Synthol with this cycle in my bi's, and my claves, if the pain is not too great. For PCT, I will be doing Anthony Roberts PCT, although I only have 5,000IU of HCG , I might have to make that work. Diet looks something like this, it is what I ate today.

Meal one
    1 scoop of Whey
    1/2 cup of oats
    6 boiled eggs

Meal 2
    I can of Tuna, 1 tblspn BBQ sauce
    1-1/4 cup of fresh salad with dressing comprised of Virgin olive oil, and balsamic vinager.

Meal 3
    1-1/2 cup of long grain rice, and 8 oz of fish (talapia)
    1/4 cup of salsa mixed in

Meal 4
    1 chicken breast
    1-1/4 cups of salad, same dressing as above

Meal 5
    Whole weat pasta
    1/2 cup of 90% lean ground beef.
    Ragu sauce
    (hardest meal to choke down BTW)

Meal 6
    1/2 cup egg beaters
    1 Tblspn Flax (also gross) or 2 tblspn Natty PB
    Meal 7
    1 scoop whey

This is just a rough outline, I have not factored my PWO, and PPWO yet, as I am not sure when I will fit my workout into my daily plans. Also will be drinking about 1 to 1-1/2 gallons of water per day. Also running .5mg of L-dex/day, and 1mg of Duta/day, and using nizoral 2%, and Spiro 5%. For supps, I am taking a MV, L-glutamine, RYR, Niacine, and CoQ10.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Keep us posted. When do you start?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Keep us posted. When do you start?
    This morning. Should feel it within a week. The last time I ran this labs prop, I felt it on the 4th day.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    This morning. Should feel it within a week. The last time I ran this labs prop, I felt it on the 4th day.
    Good deal, look forward to the updates. I assume this is your first time on synthol?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    subscribed, keep us posted!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Good deal, look forward to the updates. I assume this is your first time on synthol?
    Yeah, first run with synthol.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    am running test tren and masteron at the moment King,with some winny starting next week,awsome combo...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    am running test tren and masteron at the moment King,with some winny starting next week,awsome combo...........................
    Sweet, I hope to put of some descent mass and burn a little fat in the process.

I took these pics at the end of my last cycle, I am using them again because not much has changed, except my melanotan tan has faded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails King's Tren/Prop/Mast cycle-back%2520flex%25201.jpg   King's Tren/Prop/Mast cycle-back%2520pose%25201.jpg   King's Tren/Prop/Mast cycle-front%2520pose%25201.jpg  

Big
    You've got some nice thickness, and the ninja mask is a nice touch.

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Nice back to start with bud, keep us all posted.

Did my second shot this morning, for all you tren users out there, how long till you felt the sides? And when did your piss change color?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    It'll take about a week give or take a day or two. BTW, I'd leave out the synthol. Good luck.

im not a synthol fan myself either,but each to his/her own...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Did my second shot this morning, for all you tren users out there, how long till you felt the sides? And when did your piss change color?
    tren enth killed me bigtime and i had to stop the cycle at only 400mg weekly,tren a tottaly different no sides at all,hopefully you will belucky and not get them,
    1-2 weeks to start seeing any sides of the shorter ester.....

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I started feeling some minor sides off Tren -E at about 3-4 weeks, mainly insomnia and night sweats. I swithed to Tren-A and experienced similar sides. Nothing too bad though.

Slept like shit last night. Don't know if it was just a bad night, or if I'm feeling the sides of the tren . I would think it would be too early, maybe it is the placebo effect. I couldn't fall asleep, and when I did, I kept waking up. Damn trensomnia.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Sucks man, i feel for ya. I dont think i could ever do tren just for the fact of the insomnia. I need sleep or I cant function, keep workin hard though!

Did shot 5 today, so far no sides to speak of. I slept shitty the one night, but since then has been fine. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Strength has been steadily increasing, this is probably my natural strength coming back from the time off I took from lifting. I know tren take about a week or two to kick in, so I look forward to that. I am already feeling the increased sex drive from the prop, felt that after a few days. So it should not be long know.

Did arms today. Strength is up considerably, I don't know if that is my natural strength returning, or the roids, or both. I will say I had the best pumps I ever had today. I thought the pumps were good on var, but today was awsome, I almost didn't recognize my self. Not sure if that is the roids yet, I'm only on day 6. I also think that my muscles look harder, which seems right, because tren , and masteron are some powerful hardening agents. I am surprised however, that I am not experiencing any sides. On day 4 of Dbol , I started to shed hair, and tren is way more androgenic , and I am having no problems. I know it sounds crazy, but I almost wish I had some sides, at least I would know it is working. But I am sure it is, it is a pretty reputable UGL.

Did legs today, strength is going up, in some exercises, I have surpassed my peak resistance weight that I gained in my last cycle. Muscles are harder looking, waiting for it to kick in full speed. I'm on day 11. Piss is dark yellow, I try to drink alot, but I am also sweating alot.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    sounds like you are getting good results keep it up buddy..

piss is dark yellow lol say hello to Mr tren ............................

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    piss is dark yellow lol say hello to Mr tren............................
    Yeah, no kidding. At least I know it's working. At what point do you start to see the mass coming on?

Did chest today, strength is up slighty. I am happy about that, but I am also impatient, which is why I am running short esters. I want to start to see some mass.

Day 15, did shoulders, strength still increasing slightly. I weighed myself the other morning, and I'm sitting at about 192, so that is good. I expect the mass will come on slow, but as long as it comes on, I'm happy.

Shitty fvcking lift today. It was my day off of work, so of course I have a million fvcking things to do, so I only ate twice, and that was in the morning. So when I lifted in the evening, I was tired as shit. Plus I was the victim of a the "stalker". You know, the person who lurks around your machine, and waits for you to get a drink or walk a lap, and they steal your machine. Usually I say something, but this stupid bitch completely destroyed my barbell. I had 315 for squats, and she took all the plates off, and then lowered the rack. Then she gave me dirty looks for leaving all the weights on. I guess she saw my face turning purple and the vein in my forehead popping out, because she stopped looking at me pretty quick. So I was pissed at myself for not eating, then I was pissed at the stupid bitch for stealing my machine, then I was pissed at myself for not eating and being lethargic and having a bad lift. But tomorrow is another day, and I plan on eating my body weight in food.

Ok, just had the worst fvcking night so far. It is 5:15 in the am, and I probably slept about 10 min last night. But that is not the worst part. The whole night, I felt agitated and jittery. I had this weird feeling, like when your hearts jumps in your throat, but not quite. I would have these strange paranoia attacks, that would wake me up when I was close to sleeping. Has anyone else expierienced this? I feel like I drank 10 monsters. I took 1mg of melatonin, but that did not help at all. I feel like shit, I just hope there are not too many more of these nights.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Yea i hate those people too. That why i leave my bottle of water and my towl over the machine so they wont jump on it. Also i try not to stray to far away from my stuff so i can run back over and tackle them off the thing . Sucks to hear about the restless night bro. Some pics soon would be nice.

BOOST is offline Member
    Any updates King

Getting stronger and a little bigger. Sitting at about 195, have not lost much fat, but I have not been doing a lot of cardio either. Jacked up my neck the other day, so I have a constant headache because of it, so I took the last few days off. Also started synthol today, 1ml in each bicep lower head. Feels kind of weird, feels like I have a constant pump.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    How is the injection pain going with your prop?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjamie
    How is the injection pain going with your prop?
    No pain at all. This labs prop is painless.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    No pain at all. This labs prop is painless.
    looks like its going good although im not a fan of synthol......especially not at your level of progress you dont need it but good luck nonetheless!

mine went good minus the last 4-5 weeks i slacked diet/cardio and i put some fat back on.....but oh well didnt loose any muscle

ifyou wanna lean out you gotta do cardio...tren doesnt burn fat like people say it does atleast it didnt for me...i had to do quite a bit of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    looks like its going good although im not a fan of synthol......especially not at your level of progress you dont need it but good luck nonetheless!

mine went good minus the last 4-5 weeks i slacked diet/cardio and i put some fat back on.....but oh well didnt loose any muscle

ifyou wanna lean out you gotta do cardio...tren doesnt burn fat like people say it does atleast it didnt for me...i had to do quite a bit of cardio.
    Yeah, I try to do cardio, but then it seems I don't gain as much. But I will vouch for tren being an incredible steroid .

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I try to do cardio, but then it seems I don't gain as much. But I will vouch for tren being an incredible steroid.
    its good yea but it doesnt work miracles get ur ass on the tread mill you wont sacrifice much if any at all......

Thought I'd give an update. I am on day 40 now, I have put on some descent size and some serious strength. Lot's of people have commented on how big I have gotten, but of course I don't see it, but then again I never do. The synthol is doing a good job as well, but I will be glad when it is done, as the 4 injections are time consuming. Also started Melanotan II again. Lately though, my diet and training have slipped considerably. This happened last cycle around this time due to woman problems, and low and behold, woman problems again. So when you add up full time work, full time school, and woman problems, the stress is taking its toll. I am seeing a girl who is bi-sexual, and I think she is cheating on me with another girl. This of course would be cool if I didn't care about her, but I do, so it is hurting me considerably. She is not being honest about it either, don't know where she spent the night last night, but it wasn't at my place, or at her apartment. Sometimes I wish I could run my cycle on a deserted island, with no girls, just a gym. I think I have experienced more stress in the year and a half I have been out of the Marine Corps, than the first 23 years of my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information