Black R/T is offline Junior Member

T400 blend/Dbol cycle

ok here we go again. its been almost a year since my last cycle, had some broken bones and ive been working alot, not much time for the gym but i made an effort to not totally abandon it. i decided to get serious again, hit it regularly for about 3 months and got my cycle together. i started week #3 on 8/20/07

CYCLE:
    T400 (200mg enanthate /200mg cypionate ) @ 1.6cc per week wks 1-12
    10mg Dbol @ 50mg per day wks 1-6
    followed by PCT, nolva on hand just in case

STATS at start: 25yrs, 5'6", 180lbs, 17%bf, 15 1/4" arms with no pump.

STATS as of now: 187lbs, 15%bf, 16" arms with no pump.

im trying to keep my diet relatively clean but still eating whenever possible (mmmm peanut butter). as for lifting, ive got my areas that i think need work, back and chest, and for those im sticking to the basics and trying for heavy 6-8 rep sets. i alternate dumbells and barbell every week on chest while sticking to the 3 basic chest exercises (incline, flat, decline). for back i alternate my normal routine (little bit of everything) with a kill your back deadlift/ row day on the following week. blah, blah, blah

at the start of this cycle 225 was a 3 rep job for me on the bench. monday i pushed it for 8 reps, then 7, then 7 again. Dbol

im offshore right now, which is good, ive got easy access to all the food i can eat. regardless, im still staying clean with the diet and i think its paying off. im only at 191 but i feel myself getting hard. today was chest day, felt great, energy on tap. i pushed 245 for 8 reps at the end of my 4 flat bench sets and i used the 40's for inclined butterflies, so strength is going up for sure. I ran 1.7miles in 20 min on the treadmill saturday, staying between 145 and 160bpm on the HRM. im taking 20mg of nolva everyday cause my nips were getting sore. not sure if i stated this yet but im not using this as a bulking cycle.

looks good man. u should post up some progress pics. what do u mean ur not using this as a bulking cycle?

what i meant by "not using this as a bulking cycle" is that im not looking to gain any fat from this, actually trying to lose it. im watching my carbs, sugar, sodium and saturated fats. im not gaining as much muscle as i could but im going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and i dont want to look puffy. i was also kinda fat when i started this one. normally i would only concern myself with taking in as much carbs, protein and calories as possible. muscles are looking full, more vascular, and hard.

im ending the dbol soon and that should let me drop some more water weight. its working well so far, im at 192 now and im positive the fat is dropping off. the jogging is going well, i did 30min wednesday and today. i can feel the test starting to work, i love it. i bumped the dosage up to 2cc a week, 800mg. another shot tomorrow, number 6, bring on the pain!

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Is that test blend painful? I just started my 3rd cycle and I'm uing a similar blend but its 500mg/ml.

I just shot a cc into my left delt and wanna know if i'm gonna look retarded tomorrow...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i kant even read the dam thread w/ that nappy avatar ><

yea, it hurts pretty good. not so bad after a few weeks tho

im sick and im shrinking! i came down with some kind of cold 2 days before i came back home. this sucks, i lost a quarter inch in my arms, i think im dehydrated or somethin, my muscles look flat compared to what they were, not sure of my weight, i still havnt felt well enough to go to the gym. im going to try it later today and see how it goes.

damn cold lasted 2 weeks, even with antibiotics. its over now, and im back in the gym and eating right again. im down to 181 and 13%BF. lookin nice and lean. im leaving for my cruise monday. ill probably be alot lighter when i get back, gonna do some heavy drinking. gonna be cheap too, i havnt had a drink in 3 months, ha.

cmiller636 is offline New Member
    I'm planning on starting a D-Bol cycle and I am wondering what to stack with it. I'v heard many ideas and testaments but what is the most effective compound to stack with dianabol ?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    cmiller, dont hijack a thread. type in dbol and test in the search thread. and look at different cycles that have dbol included..you have to have test with it ok..so do some reading and researching, and you'll have a good idea of what to stack it with..i wouldn stack ur first cycle. just use test e..trust me..oh and do some research, it'll pay off.

plus if you dont, ppl are gunna yell at you like bitches cuz ur asking a question with out researching it first..just a warning lol

wow, long time since i looked at this thread. and i havnt touched gear since either. the cycle ended at about 185lbs. i was happy with it. here is a pic from the cruise, i was fat before this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T400 blend/Dbol cycle-10-02-07_1227.jpg  
    Last edited by Black R/T; 06-27-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    If you really had 17%bf it was a great cutting cycle bro

Thread Information