HardCharger is offline Associate Member

HardChargers Treen/Doggcrapp Cycle Log

So this is my first cycle using Tren and also the Doggcrapp style of training. I’m excited to start using it and to see the results. Motivation is high, dedication also high. This is going to be a clean bulking cycle. I want to as strong as the laws of nature will allow and to get up to 205-210, and keep as much as I can. The cycle will begin on Sept 17th. Due to my schedule updates wont be every day, but often enough. No pics either because I don’t own a camera or one of those fancy phones.

Stats:
    Height 5’ 8.5” Weight 187lbs BF% Unknown (Trim)

Cycle:
    Tren-A 75mg/ED weeks 1 - 10
    Test-E 325mg/E3.5D weeks 1 - 13
    Masteron 75mg/ED weeks 11-13

Aromasin will be taken through out with Cabergoline on hand.

Supplements:
    Multivitamin, Injectable B Complex, Saw palmetto, Amino Acid Complex + BCAAs, Fish Oil.

For sleep:
    White willow extract, Valerian extract, Melatonin.

PCT:
    HCG , Nolva, Clomid

Got help with my diet from a stand up guy. Was asked not to share it and I‘ll respect that. Will adjust and tweak as needed though.

Protein and Weight Gainer:
    ATW Whey Protein Blend, ATW Super Mass 600.

Thanks for the help I've recieved. If any one has any advice I'd like to hear it.
    Last edited by HardCharger; 09-14-2007 at 10:39 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck bud.

I would run that Mast longer than 3 weeks.

i'd like to but my powder guy has a crazy minimum order, and i dont need that much gear or want that much gear sitting around my place.

Day1:

Woke up at 0500, had breakfast took first shot, then went to work.
    Got to work and ran 1 and 1/2 miles, did 50 pushups, 50 crunches. The mile and 1/2 sucked as always as my cardio is lacking, pushups/ situps, noproblem.
    Didn't get a chance to get into the gym untill 2330 wich is late for me.
    Strength was down tonight and motivation was lower than normal (probably from the op-tempo at work).

Day2:
    Woke up at 0615, took shower, shot, and went down to work.
    Work was slower today and I got in the gym around 2100. Strength was normal, cardio normal. Motivation was back up.

Not sure if i'm a big fan of the doggcrapp training method. I cant go as heavy as I'd like because I lift alone and dont have anyone to spot me. Taking that into consideration I still dont feel like I've worked out when I'm done. In a couple more days I'll probably go back to what I like.

Day3:
    Had some weird dreams last night, probably from the Valerian root and the Melatonin. I dreamt that my nipples were huge and pouring fluid, and the fluid was getting on my freshly polished boots... it upset me.
    Woke at 0600, thought about the dream for a minute, took shower/ shot, and went down to work. This training program says I dont lift today. I dont feel anything from the last two days of lifting and feel like I should go to the gym today anyways. I'm not likeing this doggcrapp routine but I want to give it a real shot before I make my final opinion.

Still not feeling anything from the tren yet. Hopefully in a day or two I will!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck bro i share the same goals as you

Day 4:

Woke up, took shower then shot and went to work. Got to work and did PT. 60 pushups, ran a mile and a half, then did 60 crunches. Tren is suposed to kill cardio but my mile and a half time came down by 20 seconds. Still no increase in agression, strength or sweating. Had a little trouble staying asleep last night though.

I'm really not likeing the dogcrapp training method I'm gonna give it a few more days then I'm changing it.

Day 5:

Woke up, took shower, shot, then went down to work. Had a littlee more trouble sleeping last night. No sign of increased sweating. No increase in agreasion or strength. Starting to get frustrated, I'm disapointed with everything right now except my diet. Training sucked today, I got tired and winded, didnt want to finish but did anyways. The only side of tren I can see is the slight trouble with sleeping. The DC manual says that Sat and Sun are off days... Monday I'm upping the tren and changing My weight routien. I feel like I've wasted this first week of tren. I'll post again after Monday.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    keep up the log bro. I like to try to plan for 9 hours of sleep while on tren because i just lay there alot and cant sleep. Also when you get the nightsweats a box fan pointed at your head works great.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you mind posting your routine? You need to give the routine a few weeks to see the effects of DC (or any workout regimen). You won't be repeating the same exercise for three weeks on DC so you need at least that much time to see if your strength increases. If your worried about not achieving optimal results from your cycle while on, then switch to your nromal routine and try DC when your off cycle.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    well yourm workouts might not be strong because your running at work every morning and doing a bunch of situps and pushups. How come u do those at work? or better yet how come your allowed to!? sounds kinda like a fun job.

military.

You got it bro, it's all mandatory! As for the DC training method, I just dont feel like I've worked my muscles after a workout. I'm going back to an old routine I like, I know that one works for me. I'd like to try this DC method again, but not on cycle. I'll post up the routine in a bit.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    first off, thanks for serving.
    and yeah dude, i know people who use the DC training, they swear by it actually. But no one training method will work well for every single person, except the MOVING WEIGHTS workout. Do what your body tells you its responding to. However I should state I sometimes dont get sore and thats not a good indicator of growth. were just recovering quicker.

Thanks Bro!

I've decided to keep the DC concept but just modify it to something I like better. So from here on out here's my routine:

Day one would be Monday and would be:
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Back width
    Back thickness

Day two would be Tuesday and would be:
    Biceps
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hamstrings
    Quads

Wed Off

Day three would be Thursday and would be:
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Back width
    Back thickness

Day four would be Friday and would be
    Biceps
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hamstrings
    Quads

Sat & Sun off

I still only do one excersize per bodypart per day. Now insted of doing only one working set of 14 I do (the classic) three sets of 10. And insted of doing the three warm-up sets I only do two. For weight I use as much as I can handle, so much that for the last set I have to do the lift pause thing.

Day 8 (Monday)

Woke up, took shower, shot, went to work. Did push-ups, sit-ups, ran a mile and 1/2, got back and did more push-ups and sit-ups. I woke up with plenty of energy and motivation today so I knew it was going to be a good day. I felt good and I was excited about the modified routine.

I'm glad I changed the routine. I got much better pumps and feel like I really did something. Before I was getting minimum pumps, didn't feel productive at all and it was making me messerable. I added static holds into the last set of every excersize to force more blood into the muscle. I feel really good about the changes I made I think it's going to help a lot.

Day 9 (Tuesday)

Woke up, took shower, shot, went to work. Did push-ups, sit-ups, ran a mile and 1/2, got back and did more push-ups and sit-ups. I feel the same as I did on Monday. Not sore at all but I can tell I worked out last night, I like it.

Same deal in the gym, great pumps, and I know I did something.

After wasting that last week I think I'm going to run the tren for a week longer.

Crap, I forgot to mention that on Monday I uped the doseage of tren up to 100mg/day.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger
    Day 9 (Tuesday)

Woke up, took shower, shot, went to work. Did push-ups, sit-ups, ran a mile and 1/2, got back and did more push-ups and sit-ups. I feel the same as I did on Monday. Not sore at all but I can tell I worked out last night, I like it.

Same deal in the gym, great pumps, and I know I did something.

After wasting that last week I think I'm going to run the tren for a week longer.

Crap, I forgot to mention that on Monday I uped the doseage of tren up to 100mg/day.
    Thats a pretty beastly amount of tren I'm actually at my highest dose every 75mg ED =P...... getting any sides as far a sweating trouble sleeping.... Also noticing any reduction in cardio capacity?
    Last edited by soulstealer; 09-28-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Day 11 (Thursday)

Woke up, took shower, shot, went to work. Did push-ups, sit-ups, ran a mile and 1/2, got back and did more push-ups and sit-ups. I still feel great, much better than I did last week. Diet is still holding good... except for today and tomarrow. I forgot some of my food at home so I'm S.O.L. for today and tomarrow. I'm gonna have to eat what ever they sell on base, wich probably means a couple Hotpockets or Microwave Burritos. YUMMY!

My strength was up tonight, not a great deal but enough. I didnt have to do the lift pause thing on any of my last sets, I just pumped the reps outs. It burned and took a lot of focus not to pause but I didnt. I still did the static holds though. Damn I'm stoked! Stoked because my strength went up and stoked to see what happens next week.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Thats a pretty beastly amount of tren I'm actually at my highest dose every 75mg ED =P...... getting any sides as far a sweating trouble sleeping.... Also noticing any reduction in cardio capacity?
    Non really. Thats one of the reasons I bumped it up. I work out side in a uniform most of the day so the sweating I havent noticed. My mile and a half times have come down acualy although I do get a little winded in the gym. I was diagnosed with 2 sleep disorders almost two years ago. So I figured I should load up on sleep aids like valarian root, melatonin and willow bark. I take this crap because I can't take the prescribed sleep pills while on duty. So as for the insomnia... I dont know if it's me or the Tren . All I know is the Valarian root and melatonin is giving me some vivid and weird dreams.

Day 12 (Friday)

Woke up, took shower, shot, went to work. Did push-ups, sit-ups, ran a mile and 1/2, got back and did more push-ups and sit-ups. Still feeling good. I have no sign of soreness in my bi's or legs, wich is good because I work them tonight. Apitite is big and it sucks that I forgot so much food. Although the Hotpockets and Burritos are pretty tasty. The hotpockets are suposed to be the "healthy" ones, and the Burritos aren't too too bad for you. I forgot how good preservatives and chemicals tasted. There's a huge difference between this crap and the organic food I normally eat. I'm looking forward to the next two days off because we were ****ing around and a couple of us fell down the stairs. Now my back is a little sore. I'll take it really easy this weekend and back, back into health.

In the gym I got good pumps again and my strength has gone up here also. Again not much, but enought to finish MOST excersises with out doing the lift pause. Next week I'll up the weight!

Here was todays work out (day 12):

EZ-Bar Curls: 3 sets of 10 not sure how much the bar weighs but a 35lbs and a 2.5lbs plate on each side. (2 sets to the out side grips and 1 set to the inside grips)

Reverse EZ-Bar curls: 3 sets of 10 30lbs each side

Leg Extinsions: 3 sets of 10 145lbs (Legs are lagging a little)

Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10 80lbs

Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 10, not sure exactly because the machine also adds a portion of your body weight, but two 45lbs plates.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, not to bash or anything, but that's not DC training. I know you've changed the rep and set scheme, but the split is not even DC. With DC your supposed to be right on the edge of overtraing. With your split, if your working with full intensity, you'd be overtrained. Again, just trying to help.

Maybe. Here's a cut and past from the manual I got off another website.

"Base Program:
    How I set bodybuilders workouts up is I have them pick either their 3 favorite exercises for each body part or better yet the exercises they feel will bring up their weaknesses the most. For me my chest exercises are high incline smythe machine press, hammer seated flat press and slight incline smythe press with hands very very wide----this is because I look at my physique and I feel my problem area is upper and outer pecs---that is my focus. Whenever I train someone new I have them do the following --4 times training in 8 days---with straight sets. Sometimes with rest pause sets but we have to gauge the recovery ability first.

Day one would be Monday and would be:
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Back width
    Back thickness

Day two would be Wednesday and would be:
    Biceps
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hamstrings
    Quads

Day three would be Friday and would be:
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Back width
    Back thickness
    (Sat+sun off)

Day four would be the following Monday and would be
    Biceps
    Forearms
    Calves
    Hamstrings
    Quads"

And this

"I believe everyone has different recovery abilities--the job of a bodybuilder is to find out what their individual recovery ability is and do the least amount of hardcore training to grow so they can train that body part as frequently as possible. For anyone who wants to follow my lead that would mean starting out with straight sets training 4 times in 8 days and strictly gauging yourself recovery wise with every step up you take (statics, rest pauses)

Alternate Programs:
    MON TUES THURS FRI- For people who have (above normal) recovery ability (hitting body parts twice in that time-or twice in 7 days)"

I recover amazingly quick, and this routine I'm doing now is less strenous than a few I've used in the past. One of my favorites was the one below.

I used to work every muscle group every day. Each day I would target a specific muscle group. So on monday I'd do only 1 excercise per muscle group except for the targeted muscle group. For that muscle group I'd do 3 or more excercises. On the non targeted muscles I wouldn't go heavy, but enough to work them out. The following day I'd target a different muscle group yet still do the one excersize for the muscles I worked the day before. I would do this Mon-Fri taking Sat and Sun off. Now some people might think it's a shitty routine, but it worked great fro me. I did this routine for almost 6 months straight before switching to a strength/ powerlifting routine. My endurance went through the roof, my body got incredable Hard and dense, and I added a good amount of weight with it. I really enjoyed it.

tren gives me weird vivid dreams. So it might be that and not the valerian root or melanotan

Day 15: Monday

Same as always. No running today though, because of the weather. Starting to feel the sides from Tren now, I've been sweating a bit more these last few days, and I'm having more trouble staying a sleep. For running the Tren for the first time and at 100mg/D, I'm not really having many adverse sides. I could probably increase the doseage but I'll wait untill another cycle to go over 100mg. Strength is improving in every excersize! The weight is comeing also. Since the start of the cycle I've added between 3-4lbs, with no water retention that I can see.

Mondays work out:
    Flat Benchpresses. 3 sets of 10 @ 245lbs. (my chest is a week pounit for me)

Standing Tri Presses: 3 sets of 10 @ 75lbs.

Seated Military Press: 6 reps untill pain in right shoulder came back. Did lateral raises insted,

Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10 @ 40lbs.

Wide grip Chin-ups: 3 sets of 15. Had to use lift pause at the end of second set then half way through third set.

Seated Rows: 3 sets of 10 @ 170lbs.

Day 16: Tuesday

Would've posted this sooner but I didnt feel like typing, and still dont.

Morning was same as always. It was a good day. Didnt get winded this time, but i did get a little light headed. It was a very good workout. Strength was only up a little, but I had some great pumps. I could feel my muscles begging me to do more but I resisted. Motivation for working out and taking my shots is very high. Motivation for everything else seems to be down a little. Sleep sucked, still sweating a lil more than normal. All in all, everything is good. Not posting my routien this time because that meens going through my duffle and looking through my log, and like I said, motivation for everything but working out and taking shots is down.

freestyle913 is offline New Member
    How are you doing its been a week or two?

Hey sorry guys. I ment to update this a LOT more but work got crazy for a while. Anyways, I'm back to update this. Never stoped working out and never stoped eating right, just stoped getting online.
    Not sure what day this would be, I'll figure it out later. Strengeth has gone up dramaticly in almost every excersize. The mass and weight is slow coming.... but coming. People at work are starting to question what I'm taking. Not good, but it tells me I'm getting bigger than I think. My cardio SUCKS big time now and I have to do a timed run next week. I already know I'm gonna bomb it... Oh well. It's all in the name of strengeth, right!?! All the other sides of the Tren are gone except for the shitty cardio. No more weird dreams, no more abnormal sweating, and my insomnia has calmed down also.
    As for this lifting routine... It still dosent "feel" like it's enough to get me bigger and stronger, but it is, and I like that. Ok, more later.

Thread Information