Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    SdiZZle is offline Associate Member

Here I go - First Cycle, test only

Ok, So I have posted elsewhere, long story short. I have been working out for a long time, and I want to bulk up a little. I have been eating big/clean for the past 4 months and hitting the gym hard. I have gone from 152lbs to 164lbs ( I am 5" 6"). For the past month and 1/2 I have been working out 6 days a week, hitting major groups 2x a week. I plan on starting my cycle today (after I sleep, so tomorrow for me).

Frontload 750mg test c. 1st shot - 250mg 2nd
    2-10 wks 500mg test (250 x 3.5 days)
    Nolva as needed
    wk 11- nothing
    wks 12-15 Nolva/Clomid/Relacor (I know people say wait 2 weeks for test c., but some seem to disagree. I can't think of a good reason to wait and get my Natural test production going again, unless you know of one)

On Hand Right Now- 120 20mg nolva, 45 100mg clomid, 35 1" 25g pins, 35 1" 22g for draw, Relacore (pct, supposed clorisol blocker, can't hurt) creatine mono, 3 months worth whey protein and obviously 25cc's test c 250.

After a lot of reading/time/money, it's time to put up or shut up.

I plan to eat 3500 kcal a day, 4000 if I can, but remember I am small, and around 200g protein min.

I will try to follow up with results -oh yeah, my wife has no idea, so this should be fun- I borrowed a bunch of crazy suplement bottles from a friend to put all around.

I have no idea what to expect, but I am excited and nervous.
    Tell me what you think- later -S

Oh yeah, never stuck myself before, so that will be something else, it's way late for me (12:42 est) I plan to do this tom. around noon EST so wish me luck.

Heres a look at my diet, you can tell me what you think.

7am Breakfast- Organic cereal (like raisin bran, no sugar or bullsh*t) with 1/2 cup oatmeal. 3 eggs, glass oj, morning shake (whey protein 20mg)

9am (at school parking lot) - 2 Whole wheat/natural PB sandwich, low fat yogurt.

11am - 1 can tuna with mayo, mixed nuts

WORKOUT

12:30 - post workout shake (whey, creatine, sugar)

1:00- 1/3lb ground beef, mixed with brown rice

3:00 - cottage cheese, chicken breast

5:00 - (@ work at restaurant, free food ) - One of above, steak, chicken, salmon, chicken breast, duck breast, ground beef - slices mango, orange, apple.

Hard to eat at work from 6-9 as we are very busy, but I try to sneak food in when I can to stay up.

Sometime 10 to 11 - Dinner depends what my wife makes, chicken in whole wheat pasta, beef with taco seasoning, meatloaf, whatever- this is not my best meal as she makes it, so it's not always the cleanest.

Please, before you tear into this remember_

I am an ectomoph, so I think my diet may not be clean enough for some, but I am not too concerned with body fat, just looking to add some mass to my frame

and I am 5' 6", 164lbs, 27yrs old. (I was under 150 until I started this diet 4 months ago, so I'm happy with that)

Ok, so I have officially joined the dark side. Anyone who can't get over the needles needs their head checked. I was so stress, I can't fu*king stop lau***ng, that was so easy. 2cc's in right thigh, time to go throw one in the left for my 750 mg frontload.

I'm still cracking up, I have an endorphine rush right now after getting that done. Waxing your chest hurts more then that. My little sister piching me hurts more, my cat scratching me... you get the idea. This is great

lchayes is offline New Member
    Go for it S.

I will be watching your results. I am looking to start a cycle soon but still have some research to do. I am a little older and want to be sure I don't F--- nothing up too bad. I have the same issue with my Mrs. She would freak if she knew I was even thinking about this. That sounds like a lot of food and you are working a job and going to school too. What kind of rest are you building in to this? Good luck and keep me posted. LC

I sleep from 11 to 6:50, so just under 8 hours. Blasted my back for 1 1/2 hrs today, I feel great. The sites I injected feel a little sore, like getting a flu shot feels sore after a few hours, the right more then the left (2cc's right), but nothing to write home about. I get to do arms and chest tomorrow, so thats awesome. I'll keep you posted.

S

Oh yeah, I was looking over my diet, I forgot to add in any of the veg I eat, a lot of steamed brochiolli, snap peas, beans, ect. All steamed.

Ok, so my right leg is pretty sore, but it seems better then when I went to bed last night. I'm thinking I should have put 1.5 cc's in each thigh, as my left is not really sore at all. I have to think of something beside running to get my heart rate up for my workout today, maybe some rowing! Also I hope my quad feels a little better by tonight, as I work at a restaurant and friday is power walkin night for sure. We will see, no pain, no gain.

S

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SdiZZle

I will try to follow up with results -oh yeah, my wife has no idea, so this should be fun- I borrowed a bunch of crazy suplement bottles from a friend to put all around.
    Ya I can see it now...."Honey I think you need to go to the doctor ... your BALLS ARE SHRINKING" Uh Uh....UH.... no babe must be the supps... =P

^^^^^^
    |||||||||
    Are you married?

Anyway my legs feel alot looser, I actually went for a jog and they felt better. His up my arms and chest today, I'll admit I have had better workouts. I didn't sleep all that well last night. Time to slam some food and sneak in a short nap before work tonight.

Hey S,

Gt to make this quick I am at work, Can you post your work-out routine. Right now I am doing a full body work-out that I took off of Bodybuilder.com called HST. I work 8 different body parts. I am not i mpressed with my progress.

I have conitinued to drop body fat which was my goal but I do not feel any stronger. I am thinking about going back with a traininer and focusing on set muscle groups. How you feeling?

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    hey S, try taking some before and after pics. keep us posted.

I vary my workout routine a lot. I have the body builders encyclopedia by Arnold, and he constantly talks about "shocking the muscle", so when I feel like doing something I do it. Some days I just throw out my plan and slam high poundage, or run the rack until I can't move. I try not to let my body get to used to anything. If my chest is lagging, I slam it first thing monday, and so on. I will post my basic schedual, but I gotta head to work. As for pics, I don't think so. Keepin this as low key as I can, but I will describe everything I feel/see in vivid detail for all of you. Off to work.

S

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Right on man. Just keep working hard in the gym and eating and you'll grow. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted. I love reading about 1st cycles.

man, long night. My right quad was aching something fierce at work tonight. I'll make it though, no big deal. I was limping around like a gimp most of the night, not much worse then when I blast my legs with squats, presses, ect.

Anyway, as for a quick workout routine (it is way late for me, 1:30am)

For chest - I like dips for lower pecs, decline bench, bench, decline flys, incline flys, pec deck machine, flys with cables for max isolation of middle chest.

For Arms- Standing curls, preacher curls, alternating dumbell curls, "skull crushers" tri pulldowns, close grip bench, tri extensions, run the rack curls, hammer curls

back- Pull Ups for lats, wide grip, close grip, behind the head, lat pulldowns, bent over rows, seated cable rows, dead lifts, hyperextensions for lower back

Legs - Calf raises, standing and seated and on leg press machine with massive weight (toes straight, in and out), Squats, leg press, leg extension machine, straight leg dead lift, leg curls machine, sissy squats, lunges

Shoulders- Behind neck press, side laterals (straight and bent over), dumbell presses, cable laterals, shrugs, military press, front dumbell raises, upright rows

Abs- Tons-O-Crunches, leg lifts, ab machine, twistin with broom handle for obliques

I normally do back and shoulders then legs, then arms and chest. I warm up by jogging for 15 min pre workout. I do abs everyday. I am in the gym 1 to 1.5 hours 6 days a week, off sunday.

I hope my legs aren't as sore tomorrow, goodnight.

S

Legs today, was a little rough due to the soreness. But my quads are less sore then yesterday, so thats good. I feel a little bit of a fever and sore throat, nothing too crazy.

Hey S,

How's the soreness comming? I hope you don't come down with a cold or anything like that, that would be a serious pain.

Are you concerned about over training?

Check this out I was at a vitamin shoppe picking up some protien poweder and CLA and I met this bodybuilder named Clyde. Seemed like a nice enough guy. He is a trainer and nutritionist. I am going to check him out. He was big as a house promoting a post workout product called Evolution. Have you or anyone out there heard about it.

It's kind of funny because after reading this book (The Steriod Bible) the author pretty much tells the whole story about supplements and gaining size. The size we see in the magazines do not come from any of the supplements advertized.

Don't forget to rest the body needs time to repair and recover. Have a good weekend.

I do worry about over training, it is hard at times for me to get enough sleep between school, homework, and working out. I do try to take time off if I'm just not feeling it, but I have to be pretty down, as most days once I smell the locker room I get a little rush. Working out is really my favorite part of the day, it always seems easy to make time for that. Believe me I know, most supplements aren't all they are cracked up to be.

About the soreness- gone for the most part. I was fine at work today and we were slammed. I'm a waiter at a casual fine dining restaurant, and we get crazy busy. I did manage to snag 1/4 gall of milk, 2 chicken breast, an order of lasagna, and one of my whole wheat natural PB sandwiches.

I guess my goal with this diary is to let any first timers know minute by minute what a TEST ONLY cycle will do to you and for you, so I won't paint a rosy picture or get all negative. I will try to stay impartial for you guys so you can know what you might expect.

SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    Keep the posts coming , very interested in your results..

Yesterday was a great day off- GO BILLS (even a blind squirrel can find a nut). Anyway, time for my next shot. My legs feel totally fine, and seeing as it is only one cc I should feel fine. Back and shoulders today. I got some good rest this weekend and I feel ready to roll.

S

Shot done, easier even then last time. To let you know what I do- warm test in warm water bath, fill with NEW 22g needle, swap out with NEW 25g needle. Before I fill I swab top of vial with alcohol, and wash hands for 60 seconds. I ice my leg (outside middle of thigh). I swab injection site for 30 count. I insert needle all the way (1") and inject slowely. I decided not to massage this time as I have read different opinions of this, and the doctor doesn't rub your arm for 5 minutes after giving you a flu shot.

Today is my crazy busy day, 4 classes until 4:15pm the work from 5pm to 10pm. Not quite looing forard to that, but I'm full of energy and will get a good workout today I think.

S

^^^^^^^
    |||||||||||

Don't forget to asperate and check for blood.

bet that did not feel good....

It absolutely does not hurt at all. At least not the injection itself. Now your leg will get sore/ tight like 12hrs later (Really bad the first shot, this time not so much). If your worried about the needles don't.

Awesome workout today. Pumps all over like I could not believe. It seemed like I could just think about a muscle and get a pump going. I had to stop for a minute because my forearms felt so pumped up, like they were gonna blow up, and this was while doing shoulders and back.

I weighed in at 171lbs today, so up 7lbs from last monday.

S

Man my back is sore (in a good way) like it hasn't been in a long time. Feels awesome. Arms and chest today, I have to admit I am excited.

S

Not much to post about, I got in a good workout today for chest and arms. Legs tomorrow. Weds. is a busy day too, like monday. Class 9-4:15, work 5 - ?. That I'm not looking forward to. I'm gonna head to bed (about 10 here) until about 7. That will get me about 8 1/2 to 9 hrs solid rest. I'm eating good, and feeling good.

S

Well, one week down, 1g test c in me somewhere. I don't feel any different as of yet. I got in a good leg workout today, so that is a positive. I need a tape to take some measurements. I managed to measure my biceps with some string and a ruler. I'm at 16 1/4 in. with no pump flexed.

Shot tomorrow, 1 cc in right thigh tom. morning.

S

I'm serial posting (in my own forum, so I guess it's ok).

I was thinking about how I said I didn't feel any different, well that isn't really true. I wrestled as a light weight in high school, 91 lbs to 112 lbs. At no point in my life have I ever really weighed more then about 135 - 145 lbs. I messed around in the gym for a few years and got up to 152lbs, then for 4 months I started to really eat right, and really hit the gym hard. I feel great, I weight 171lbs, which is huge for me. I feel like a million god damn dollars. I can't wait for this test to kick in and up this to the next level! I think 190lbs could be in my reach, and 180 after all is said and done. That for me would be amazing.

S

Is anyone reading this thing?

Anyway, shots are getting too easy now, I can see how this becomes addictive. Crushed my lats in the gym today. I need to focus in on my chest though as I feel it is lagging. Anyone have some killer chest exercises I could try to change things up? Let me know.

Also, I need a spotter so I can try to move some heavy ass weight around.

172.5 lbs today

S

Ok, amazing workout today. I just focused on chest for 1 1/4 hr and forgot about arms. Man, I was up 15lbs on my bench (170 now for reps, 215 max) which for me is really good. I just felt pumped from the word go, flys, dips, incline, decline, normal bench, some more flys, cable crossovers. Just an intense High Weight (for me) chest workout. I can feel myself growing!

Weigh In @ 173.5 today.

Also, absolutely no soreness from my last shot, just in and done.

S

fast is offline Associate Member
    Yes.. I am reading this thing mate

Goodluck with your cycle !

Cheers

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looks good bro keep this steam toward the end as well.
    Last edited by dupa95; 10-05-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Got it on with the wife twice last night and once this morning, and I still have half a hard on. . My gym is closed on monday (it's at school) so I have to find somewhere to get my workout in.

Also I have 15 cc's Test c left- which is only enough for 1.4cc's a week for ten weeks after mondays shot, not what I was looking for. (I forgot to factor in my frontload)

SO- I put in a call, and have another 10cc's on the way, so now I will be rolling with 2.4 cc's test 250 a week, or 600mg a week instead of five. That has me excited.

S

Keep the posts coming , im sure many are reading and just not taking the time to post..

Hey S Man,

You sounds great!, I agree, I bet a lot of people are checking your logs. What kind of test are you doing? I went back to see if I could find it but I don't think it's mentioned.

I really get into your enthusiasm, it's inspiring to me. I pump myself up but the energy level is hard to maintain sometimes. I'm eating right and seeing results but my energy levels seem to flucuate day to day. Any suggestions!

Testosterone Cypionate 250

Also, as for energy levels I have some days where I wake up feeling drained. That said I never really have a hard time finding energy for the gym. I keep my mind focused, and when I hit that locker room I get amped up. I hit the weight room full of steam like I'm gonna f**k something up. Make it your challenge. I'm focused on getting ripped, and on getting my degree. I am making both happen. I will make whatever I truly desire real in my mind, and everything else will fall in place.

S

Oh yeah, all of my friends and family have been commenting on how "huge" I look. As I said in my first post I have been building up for while now so they don't notice anything really drastic, but just wait for these goodies to really kick in .

S

I know that you said that you dont want to post pics but it really would make the thread that much better, i understand wanting to keep it low key but why cant you just do some editing to the pics to ensure your safety ?

Your right, I need to get some pics up here. I will hunt around for a good before pic, or at least get you one of me now. I'm also afraid of the flame, but if you don't wanna get burnt, stay outa the kitchen. Maybe I will have someone stop by and take some good shots for me, because I don't think I even have any good before shots, we will see.

S

Exclamation

EXPERIENCED MEMBERS!!

When I start my PCT what changes do I need to make to my diet and workout routines to keep maximum gains?

I asked this question on the PCT board but received no reply.

Thanks for your help.

S

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information