verhon is offline New Member

First Cycle - (Dbol and testosterone undecanoate)

I'll start off by saying I wish I could've done injectables right off the bat, but I have to wait until next fall. (I'm living with some people who it would be difficult to smuggle by) Anyway, I have 100 tabs of Dbol 10mg, and a lot of Andriol testosterone undecanoate. I'll be taking Milk Thistle to save my liver, and a few supps for PCT, which I can talk about later.

I'm 18, I've been training for about 4 years, and I started at 5'10'' 140 lbs.
    I've been on the Dbol for about a week, (20mg/d) and have gained 5 pounds, and quite a bit of strength. I have been able to up most of my free weight lifts 5 or 10 pounds and keep the same workout. I can post a before picture later if you're interested.

Anyway, next week I'll be upping the dose to 30mg/d and then loading on the Andriol at 340mg/d. (damn thats a lot wasted in my liver, but oh well.) Feel free to share your thoughts or criticisms.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what a waste of money.................... bro your taking 340 mg of andriol a day that just a insane amount of money when u can get injectables for less then 1/2 price

Yeah I know, that's why I added the disclaimer at the beginning (and end) of my post. I'm aware of the superiority of injectables.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    im guessing the people that its gonna be hard to smuggle by are your parents

Surprisingly enough, no, its actually not. I moved out when I graduated and now I'm living with a few guys from school.

Anyway, I've been making some pretty good strength gains lately, and I hope it continues. I'm trying to not weigh myself as frequently as I would like, so I'm going to weigh in again on Sunday and see if I've put on a few more pounds.

I weighed myself again today after my workout, and I was surprised to see it was only a pound more than the last time I weighed myself nearly a week ago. I've been making some pretty significant strength gains, but I'm a little uneasy lack of weight gain. I'm making sure I get 3,000+ calories a day and maintaining a decent diet in hopes of packing on a few pounds. Anyway, we'll see how next week goes.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    all i have to say is you 18 and weigh 140 at 5 10' juice is not what you need .... a good diet will benefit you way more than any steroid .....

As much as I wish I could agree with you, I've been training for 4 years, and have put on a total of about 15 lbs. I've been dieting and taking weight gainers for a year alongside the training, with zero results. If you have dieting suggestions, let me know.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by verhon View Post
    If you have dieting suggestions, let me know.
    {raises hand emphatically}
    I have a suggestion, head to the diet forum, read the stickies at the top on bulking diets, then compare it to what you have been doing.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    chances are you way off ...

15 pounds ... so you were 5 10' 125 pounds .... do you have aids ?

Well, I was comparing it to the 145 pounds that I am now, so yes, I weighed a whopping 130 pounds when I started lifting, and probably close to 5 9'.

As for the diet, I have been using Meal Replacement Products 2 or 3 times a day between meals, and have been trying to eat a lot more. Obviously, it hasn't been enough. Can't blame my metabolism for that, so I'll try to increase my calorie intake even more. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Last edited by verhon; 12-02-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    {raises hand emphatically}
    I have a suggestion, head to the diet forum, read the stickies at the top on bulking diets, then compare it to what you have been doing.
    amen

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger;3724776[B
    ]{raises hand emphatically}[/B]I have a suggestion, head to the diet forum, read the stickies at the top on bulking diets, then compare it to what you have been doing.
    hahaha

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    amen
    Amen is fcukin right now get your ass over to the diet forms!!!J/k.lol
    Last edited by darr; 12-03-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Hah thanks, yea I've been eating my ass off the last few days and I'll continue to due so. Hope it pays off.

Thread Information