daviebeer is offline Junior Member

DNP Log - 3rd run

Hey guys I just started my DNP cycle on Monday when I capped my pills. I mixed them @ 200mg each. But I also had to dehydrate the powder because it was shipped with about a 15% water mixture. Smart me stuck it in the oven at 220F for 10 minutes so I'm afraid I might have messed it up. We'll see how it goes...

weight: 210
    height: 6'1"
    BF%: around 15%

I've been slacking at the gym for the last couple of months so I figure I'm gonna cut up first and start hitting it hard again before my next cycle.

Day 1
    400-450mg
    Capped all the pills, made a mess, stained everything.
    Took two pills @ 200 mg (one afternoon, one night) Figured I probably absorbed a few extra mg's while I was capping anyway...

Excercise: 18 minutes of cardio at a medium pace.

Sides: None noticed... Well, yellow hands only.

Day 2
    I'm a little leary as to whether or not I ruined the DNP when I stuck it in the oven, but by the end of day 3 it ought to be clear wouldn't you think?
    600mg

Food:
    Cals Fat Carb Prot
    Totals 2591 141 163 182

Sides:Maybe a little toasty, I was at my parents and they are lizards so it was probaby 78 in the house anyway and its real humid here. I did feel a little hot and sticky most of the night and woke up midway through starving and had to get a snack.

Day 3 Coming.
    Last edited by daviebeer; 10-17-2007 at 03:46 PM.

ShortByNature is offline New Member
    i have no personal experience with dnp
    BUT i do know quite a bit about chemistry (so i looked up its properties) and you shouldnt heat it past 200-210 or it could POSSIBLY alter it. i would really have to look into it to tell you for sure.

If it was only slightly moist 15% as you said... then i wouldnt have bothered. its barely water soluable any way. if there is a next time. i suggest keeping it more around 170 and just wait a lil longer. also...stirring with a rod or pencil every once in awhile would help release the moisture.

just my 2 cents

the place in china I got it from told me heating it over 140 could damage it... I didn't cook it THAT long. I wound up making my own homemade dehydrator and doing it slowly and that worked well... but i coulda been jacked already... not for sure.

ShortByNature is offline New Member
    140 is a real safe number

Molecular formula C6H4N2O5
    Molar mass 184.106
    Density 1.683 g/cm³
    Melting point 108 °C

Boiling point 113 °C

THEY may have ment C but who knows. i just know USUALLY if u dont heat something to melt point and ESPECIALLY boiling point... then it will not hurt it. USUALLY. so please understand waht im saying.

i used to make my own gear (before all these stupid busts and shit) and the boil/melt points are about the same as the aas powder.

170F is what i heat it to.

but definetly a dehydrator is best way to go. just curious how did u make one at home. because ima start making tren again but using fina and i dont want to do it the ghetto way. im actually going to extract pure powder from the pellets but i need a dehydrator. im a college student.. and enough said. fukc 40 bucks for one from the store.

Yeah I hope its not fuxed. It WAS only about 10 minutes... I dunno, it may be working and I'm just getting antsy... its kinda hot outside anyway so hard to tell... by the third night (which is tonight) I would think I'd notice it pretty good, wouldn't you?

Dehydrator Instructions:
    What I did was take a lamp with a brightness slider so you can manually ajust how bright it gets (thus how much heat it produces) and then took a cooler (regular ice chest for beers, etc...), lined it with foil, dropped the light in there, left it cracked about an inch for the moisture to escape, threw the DNP in there and voila!

fancy huh?
    (you should also use a thermometer so you know if you have the light set too high/low)

Anyone have more knowledge on whether DNP can be heated like I did w/o screwing it up? I'm sure its the real stuff, I got all kindsa yellow stains everywhere... :P

Basically, is 2,4 dinitrophenol a biological compound (or whatever) and can the chemical be altered by that much heat so that it's unreactive with ATP?

thoughts?

Day 3
    600mg

Food:
    Cals Fat Carb Prot
    Totals 2907 151 219 167 (I know, a lotta fat calories.. damned brisket...)

Sides:a little hot during the day, but it was pretty humid out too... nothing dramatic might not even be dnp induced.... just took my temp and its still at 98F... thinkin it ought to be coming up by now...

Exercise: 18 minutes of cardio at a medium pace... I may have started sweating a little earlier in the workout, or it may have been because it felt muggy outside...

Day 4
    either 600mg or 800mg
    Woke up right after I fell asleep feeling real hungry and I woke up having hunger pangs... Also maybe a little shortness of breath. I feel like I might be breathing more to satisfy my regular needs. BUT no real heat.... wtf?

4:30pm - I'm feeling a little flushed, but I also had the a/c set kinda hight. My temp is 99.1F so thats looking good. But I think I may have taken 3 pills already... I went to take my 2nd and had the sneaking suspicion that I'd already taken it... obviously I've developed a system to ensure I don't take too much now Still not 100% sure this crap is working... on the plus side, if it's not then I can go drinking this weekend

more later.
    (mm chinese food and french fries are sounding really tasty)

12am - well temperature went back down to 98.7 or so. I'm starting to feel most of the normal symptoms (a little fatigue, hunger, etc...) But not very much heat... SOME but nothing impressive... still afraid some of it may be psychosomatic or I'm just getting placebic effects...

FOOD: Cals Fat Carb Prot
    Totals 2311 48 348 154
    Last edited by daviebeer; 10-18-2007 at 11:27 PM.

Day 4
    4:30pm - I'm feeling a little flushed, but I also had the a/c set kinda hight. My temp is 99.1F so thats looking good. But I think I may have taken 3 pills already... I went to take my 2nd and had the sneaking suspicion that I'd already taken it... obviously I've developed a system to ensure I don't take too much now Still not 100% sure this crap is working... on the plus side, if it's not then I can go drinking this weekend

more later.

HOW DO I DELETE THIS POST? I added it to above post instead
    Last edited by daviebeer; 10-18-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Give it a few days.

I'm on day 5, isn't that "a few days?"

shayne77 is offline New Member
    If your talking 800 at day 4 or 5 I'd say your pushing the safe limits. Just my 2cents but i'd stay at no morw than 600 and give it a few more days DNP builds in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by shayne77 View Post
    If your talking 800 at day 4 or 5 I'd say your pushing the safe limits. Just my 2cents but i'd stay at no morw than 600 and give it a few more days DNP builds in your system.
    Well I finished it. Stuck to 600mg/day mostly, but I did take 800 a few times. I really didn't feel the same as the last times I've taken DNP . All the sides were very similar EXCEPT I never got THAT hot... Not a whole lotta sweating or anything... I craved carbs, I was a lil short of breathe, and didn't sleep really well, but no massive heat...
    I dunno, I got down to 194 (from about 210) while I was on it, and I know normally you wait a week for all the water retention to go down, but I wound up at around 198 afterward... Actually wei***ng MORE than when I was @ the end of the cycle... wierd.

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member

number of times

How many times have you done it? Do you think it's worth it over clen /t3 even though it takes a good amount longer.

Quote Originally Posted by yowhatupU View Post
    How many times have you done it? Do you think it's worth it over clen/t3 even though it takes a good amount longer.
    mm 3rd time I've taken it. It works way better than clen /T3, but I would say is more dangerous than clen/t3... at least supposedly anyway. If you do something stupid on DNP like don't drink enough water, take way too much dnp, or something, it could kill you. But conversely, I've never heard of anyone I know having any personal problems with running DNP. But I have heard of a friend that had a heart attack from T3/Clen. So there ya go.

tRaNs is offline New Member
    what happened with this log?

Thread Information