billy_ba is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Getting Back in Shape

stats
    28 yrs 5'11 196lbs, 19%bf measured by doc w calipers a week ago. used to be in great shape 4 years ago(190lb 8%bf). I stopped working out when I started focusing on school and working a lot. Haven't worked out much in the last 4 years until the past 2 months and diet is ok. I have been looking at everyones pics on the forum and have decided to make a thread to show my progress and motivate me to lose more. so far I am down 6lbs in 2 months. I am going to clean up my diet and exercise routine for about a month or 2 before hitting a cycle. 2 scoops protein, 2mrp and noxplode for supps. I have ran 3 cycles in the past. (test500 eq400)(test500 eq400 tren75) )(test500 eq 400winny50 tren75 igf40mcg). My new cycle will be test 600mg 10wks with turinabol first 6 weeks, nolva ed and clomid pct. Main goal is to get to 10-12 percent range which means losing about 15lbs fat. I might also throw some clen in there. and no I don't have gyno, the doc said its bf.

here are some current pics not flexing stomach

old pic roughly 12% in 2005

Im going to do a weekly journal and post every sunday.

lost 6.5 lbs so far just dieting and light exercise.

Thumbs up

after about 3 months natty here's where im at

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    lookin good bro what is your diet consist of?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice work so far.

everyday I warm up with 3 sets of: 25 situps, 15 leg raises and 20 yes no's. I do obliques one day then middle abs the next so I give the muscles a day to rest. yes no's are when you sit in a situp position and keep your body straightback on the ground and lift only your head in a yes motion 20 times then 20 times in a no motion works your neck really well.

monday/thurs tri's bi's 3 sets of 8-10reps do one exercise of bi's, then one exercise of tri's
    straight bar curls
    seated dumbell curls
    cable pushdown
    close grip bench
    over head tricep extension

on Thursday do
    straight bar curl
    hammer curl
    skull crushers
    seated dips

tues/friday chest shoulder back

bench
    shoulder press
    row
    fly machine
    lateral raises
    deadlift
    shrugs

wed/sat
    cardio/legs
    sunday off
    Cardio
    everyday I do cardio with sprints on the treadmill at intervals of 1 minute at 9mph followed by one minute walk for 20 minutes, I then change the treadmill to an 8% incline and run at 2mph for one minute then 6mph for a minute. After running I rest for 5min then hit the heavy bag for 4-5 3 min rounds with 1 min rest followed by 2 rounds on the speedbag then 2 rounds of jump rope. then I do 50 burpees resting a minute between each set of ten. I also switch the grip on the pull ups so I do ten wide, ten narrow, ten inside grip ten cliff hangers to left side ten cliff hangers to right side. cliff hangers are when you put one hand inside grip facing you, the other hand facing away from you works the lats good. dont use momentum on the pull up part to get you up the dude in the vid jerks all kinds. on the lifts i try and mix up the exercises so if I do hammer curls monday for bi's ill do a different one in its place on thursday so your body wont get used to it. also if I want to make it harder do 20 squat jumps or muay thai knee drills between each set of ten burpees then rest a minute.
    Supplements
    I take 2 protein shakes a day and I add 5g glutamine to them, 3 1,000mg capsules of flax seed oil at night and 1-2 scoops of NOXplode before working out. you can get noxplode at max muscle for 40$, that shit works so good heres a link about it. I also take chromium picolonate

http://store. bsnonline. net/detail/noxplode. html

Burpees, the guy in this video cheats by using momentup to help his pullup, try and not cheat, you'll get better results.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/NCPUS5hYGc4&hl=en

Diet is
    am myoplex shake post work out w chromium picolonate
    lean protein 1/2 cup oats 1peice of fruit
    protein shake w flax oil 5g glutamine
    lean protein 1/2cup oats 1 piece of fruit
    protein shake w flax oil 5g glutamine
    lean protein 1 piece of fruit
    I space meals out at least 2-3hours apart and have one cheat meal every 4 days which is usually shakeys pizza with a wendys frosty shake with m&m's. I keep low on the sodium by not eating chips, crackers or lunch meats, for protein I eat salmon or chicken breast

i used the sample how to cut sticky diet as a primer.
    no drugs in the pics,
    i just started test 2 weeks ago, waiting for it to kick in
    600mg enan wk 10 wks
    10 mg nolva ed
    50 mg win ed last 4 weeks
    hcg last 4 wks 1000iu
    clomid pct

the diet worked so good but the cardio is what really did it, i started loosing weight too fast so I upped the calories. Im in really good shape and can pretty much just keep going when i do cardio, i have tons of energy and feel like I can run through a wall!!!!
    Last edited by billy_ba; 07-19-2008 at 03:40 AM.

Thread Information