meat is offline Associate Member

growth,sust25,hcg,eq advicez?

not yet started the cycle, im about 185 at like around 8-10 percent bf aat 6 foot. if i run a three month cycle of growth with hcg all the way through instead of just at the end few weeks and sust250 for the first 8 weeks and eq for the last weeks what kind of gaisn can i expect to make keeping in mind that i already bench over 300 lbs but this would be my first cycle?

alright the reason i posted this is for advice not to watch the view number grow and the replies stay at 0. so once again some advice would be appreciated.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    In my opinion which bye the way doesn't make a shit of difference you should drop the growth and hcg for your first cycle. Make the most out of test and maybe add that eq in the mix also. AFter you have gained 30-40 pounds off of test based cycles then add some growth and hcg to maximize muscle maturity and gains. but from your stats you should definately wait for the growth in my opinion,but then again ive never done growth and have limited amount of knowledge about it so that's all on you

thanks for the advive man but the reason i am tying in the growth is because of the longer lasting results and the hcg will slow my gains a little but it will also keep me from getiing gyno and keep my test levels stable after the cycle. but thank you for tha advice.

Thread Information