basshead69 is offline Associate Member

My Test Deca cycle

Hey guys I'm on my second week of a Test E and Deca cycle I went up 25 pounds on my bench and I've already gained 5 pounds. I've been eating like a horse man I've been hungry this is my second cycle my last cycle was Test C @ 500mg a week for 10 weeks. I'm loving the Deca and I know the best is yet to come I can't wait till this stuff fully kicks in I'll be moving moutains.

Age-20
    Weight-210
    Bf-10%
    Height-5-7

Cycle
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mg

PCT- Anthony Roberts

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks. thats some fast acting long estered gear

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    lol dont ruin his psychosomatic experience...

hall of shame

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    lol dont ruin his psychosomatic experience...
    im just sayin....

reconrover is offline New Member
    Only thing I'll throw in...because I'm on my 10th week of my first cycle....on the 3rd week my apettite went thru the roof. It's kind of mellowed out now as I've gotten used to the changes.

I front loaded the cycle with 750mg IDk if that had anything to do with it but I defently have more stamina in the gym and my strenth has gone up. I know it wont fully kick in until week 4 or 6 but I have noticed some changes in my appittie and workouts. Dont be a hater soulstealer.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    i notice my test c within a week of starting.... quality of gear and sensitivity to the drug can vary from person to person

yeah the test I got it very potent all my buddies were telling me it was really strong and I should only be doing 325mg I saw the lab reports from my source its defently some good shit. My libido is through the roof my girl is loving it

Okay Im about to go into my third week i weighed in at 217 I have gained 7 pound already man Im going to get huge

I weighed 220 last night I noticed a big increase in my strenth I know roid rage can be controlled but man I got pissed at my girl she just kept on and on it was like she was trying to make me flip out I had to do everything I could to keep myself from punching a hole in the wall. It seem like somedays Im happy and others everything gets to me I dont really like the ups and down I really didnt experence this with my last cycle but mabey its the deca .

mab1988 is offline New Member
    im on my 4th week of the same gear i know how you feel i was hungry as hell and still eating alot more than normal and the rages come and go i try to control it most of the time

Man my as* hurts im tired of doing all my injections in my glutes i think im going to hit my delts Friday I heard its a pain in the ass to do it yourself though

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basshead69 View Post
    Man my as* hurts im tired of doing all my injections in my glutes i think im going to hit my delts Friday I heard its a pain in the ass to do it yourself though

Shot the legs bro. I like the legs because it is easy to inject. Take it slow so you know if you hit a nerve.

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    I shoot quads exclusively. If you hit a nerve just push past, it feels wierd/uncomfortable but it goes right away. That being said I have only felt the "nerve hitting" sensation 3 times and I am 10+weeks into my cycle, so about 20+ shots. Quads rule, you can see them, it's too easy.

REDSTICK69 is offline New Member
    BASSHEAD was TEST C good for 1st time ive been told 2 useTEST E for 1st time.

REDSTICK69 is offline New Member
    Ive also been told 2 use TEST E and D-BOL for 1st cycle. I guess its just trial and error though no matter how u look at it.

test E & test c are very similar compounds.

Thread Information