__DevilDog__ is offline Junior Member

My results from Andriol to the unbelievers

well i am on my 4th week of andriol and just started last week primo depot at 400 mg/week. I have been taken 16 40mg capsules in four doses throughout the day. I have gained about 15 lbs till now, hardly any water rentention and my stength has gone through the roof. I have also been takin gh between 5 to 10 iu for the past 20 weeks.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    If you're taking GH as well, how to do you know what portion of results are atrributable to just andriol ?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    If you're taking GH as well, how to do you know what portion of results are atrributable to just andriol?
    From what I understand you dont get hardly any gains from Growth Hormone .

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    so how many mg are you taking a day?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i thought that you do see gains but it takes 6months to start to see them on gh. 20 weeks is close to 6 months...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure some of that is water retention..you cant gain 15 lbs of muscle in only 4 weeks..the gains are from the test as GH isnt really a mass builder..i know people that have taken andriol with success, but it cost too damn much compared to running a cycle of test e!!

Calcium is offline Banned
    Andriol is a wonderfull compound if your one of the lucky ones its responds with, Ive seen many retain hugh results from andriol stacks and the beauty with this compounds it doesnt really have any sides, down side it as to be taken every couple of hours to keep blood levels high. Defo worth trying IMHO

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by __DevilDog__ View Post
    well i am on my 4th week of andriol and just started last week primo depot at 400 mg/week. I have been taken 16 40mg capsules in four doses throughout the day. I have gained about 15 lbs till now, hardly any water rentention and my stength has gone through the roof. I have also been takin gh between 5 to 10 iu for the past 20 weeks.
    Interesting,,I never had good results with ANDRIOL but I never used that much that often.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i had always believed andriol will do some good but as you stated above.. 16, 40mg tabs/day are alot and costly.

not worth the cost.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I haven't seen many people who don't believe andriol will work, my point has always been that injectable test is far more cost-effective.

__DevilDog__ is offline Junior Member
    one of the benefits of being stationed in a middle eastern country, is that there are no laws against steroids being sold in the pharmacies. Streoids are very cheap here.

Thread Information