Ljavy17 is offline Associate Member

Hard work does pay off! (My transformation)

It has been four months but I have been dieting insanely for the past 4 weeks.(morning and after workout cardio) It has been really really hard since most of the time im hungry but I have not SLAKED at all.
    I was just going through my pictures and I saw the difference. Which I believe its huge! This pumps me up and makes me keep going because I deff see the work payed off. I have not taken any steroids .
    If you guys want I can post my workout and diet routine. By the way I still have a loooooooooooooooong way to go. Im only starting.
    Please tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!
    August 2007.

November 30th 2007.

December 6th 2007.

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    Good work dude, only one complaint! Wrong forum! This is "members cycle results" and you "have not taken any steroids ". This belongs under the members pics forum with all the other transformations and such.

That being said, months of hard work and dedication can pay off, and for you they have! Keep it up, that lower belly is going to be the real hard part I bet.

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Look good bro, good work. Yeah, I would like to see what your diet is. Along with that, how bout stats? Are you planning on doing a cycle at any time?
    Keep up the hard work.

Diet goes exactly like this. Im 5.5" tall and 150lbs. Not sure about body fat, what do you guys think.
    I just stick to regular protein,glutamine, BCAAs when I remember. and Im on Define8 right now.
    Diet goes like this.
    Breakfast, 2 whole wheat toasts with Sunflower butter and a protein shake.
    about 3 hours later, my post workout shake.
    about 2.5 hours Later. Lunch: Ussually a can of chicken cooked with some Veggies or maybe lettuce and tomatoes.
    2.5 hours later. Another shake.
    2.5 hours later Dinner: About same as lunch Sometimes I vary but I ussually stick to chicken or Turkey. NO steaks at all.
    then 2.5 hours later A lean shake, No fat at all, and no carbs, ALong with some turkey slices and a spoon of peanut butter. Then to sleep.
    I have found that it works really good for me to Stay without eating for those two hours. NOTHING AT ALL. If I get too hungry ill have like a SFjello or something.
    I know a lot of guys here will say that im having too many shakes. But it has worked fine for me.
    Also something I always do is that every single morning before I eat breakfast I do a fast walk for 30 mins.
    Then have breakfast then about an hour later hit up the gym (weights) and after weights do another fast walk for another 30 mins.

Oh and if a mod could move this that would be great.

torontodude is offline Member
    looking good bro, keep it up!

Thread Information