BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up First cycle-what might i be doing wrong

Hi everyone
    im starting my first cycle next month so ill be posting some before and after pics when its done to show you all my progress but so i dont do nothing complicated to start with im just prob gonna stick with d-bol/methanol/methandrostenolone at 20mg per day
    i was going to do this in a twelve week cycle but iv heard that you should be taking 20-50mg of d-bol for more than 4 weeks?
    as you can see im new to anabolics and iv got my diet and workout pretty well looked after its just im still abit unsure of what to do with my cycle any suggestions would be appreciated,

cheers

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should post your age, but dbol only is not a good cycle regardless of age.

im 25 mate thanks for your help in my other threads its just im new to all this and its abit of a sticky sbject at my local gym and my source just supplies so i dont like to go on like im abit of a prat, but hey i admit im not that clued up on anabolics but everyone has got to start somewhere ay. Anyway im going to go with what you have said and what i have read previously and have 20mg of meth per day for 4 weeks, and maybe deca injections for the full twelve weeks with a pct like nolva or cumide (this keeps my gains and stops me from getting boobs right?? do you reckon that would work well or should i use the meth with something else, i know roids arent a quick fix but i definitly want to see some kind of gains and i am used to training very hard with fitness and such its just i want to try something different, cheers mate

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you need test, add that in and your set

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your stats dude ? And how long have you been working out ?

im 5,11 bout 16.5 stone 25yrs and iv been working out on and off for about 3 years but iv stopped keeping fit with boxing and iv piled on a few pounds, iv had abit more info and im going to do a cycle of d-bol 1-4 weeks test eth at 1-12 weeks and then leave it 10-14 days and do 1-4 weeks of nolva and clomid

do you reckon that the pct dosage is right? and do i need to use both nolva and clomid? cheers

because iv got excess weight do you reckon if i stick to a good diet and build up i should trim down anyway and not bloat up?

Thread Information