piebald5 is offline New Member

Lets Start The Trasformation. 1 more time!

Hi All,

I'm a new member and I'm going to post some pics of my transformation.

Background:

This will be my 5th cycle. I can could use some advice on what (based upon what I have right now in the magical shoe box) and how much to take (from researching this site I took WAY less before and got great results so I have questions about today's gear)

Usage starting from 1992. 5'11" 163lbs 11%bf- 22yrs old

First cycle was Goldline Cyp- 1 shot of 200mg/ml every 3 days for 30 days- caloric intake was 7000/day. Good 'ol Mega Mass 2000- 4000Cal per day of that min plus regular food. All major lifts almost doubled (bench from 155lbs to 245lbs, bent over rows from 145lbs to 245lbs, staight bar curls from 75lbs to 125lbs). Gained 30lbs. Promptly lost 25lbs after a month and a half. Not good but understandable. Kept 75% of all the stregth gains all the way up to my second cycle!!

Second cycle was 9mths after the first one. This time I had Testoviron 250 (test enanthate ) and EQ (50mg/ml). 1ml of EQ & 1 Testoviron every 3 days for 30 days. This time bf went up to 13% and weight up to 187lbs (gain of 20lbs this time). The good news is that I stayed at 175 to 178lbs for almost 8mths before I went back on. Major lifts finally got up there. Bench 275lbs, same weight for the row, curls to 145lbs. Lost most of the stregth but was still strong.

Third cycle was Zambon Winstrol Depot. WHAT A BUMMER!! My chum gained something but I took 50mg/ml singles (from what i remember) every 3 days for 21 days. Gained 1lb! Terrible! Trained the same, ate the same, no idea, just doesn't work for me.

Fourth cycle was pretty rough for me (6mths after the last one).... test suspension, susts & EQ. This time I went up to 45 days. Dosage was 1ml of suspension & 1ml of the same EQ every 2 days plus one sust every 4 days. Went up to 197lbs. Max strength of my life! Bench 315lbs, same for the row, curls to 185lbs. Guns at 16.5", 31" around the middle Looked the best ever. Found a smokin girlfriend, settled down, quit lifting and eating right. Went down to 185lbs for years.

No more goodies from 1995 on until I got some gear that I needed to check out (Deca , Dianabol , Omnidren, Parabolin).

Took 3 tabs of Dianabol (10mg/tab from A*io La*s), it is real (horniness level went through the roof the next day and for two days after). Took 1 Omnidren 3wks later and gained almost 1/2" on my arms and curls went up from 105lbs to 125lbs for reps (notice I lost a lot of strength during this centry without working out) within 1wk so its real. 3wks later took 1ml of 375mg/ml Decaplex from A*io La*s and real hard with a bit of strength so it's real too. I took this back in Oct.07 then got in an accident and stopped working out. Until now!!

So, to the good stuff. I need some suggestions as to what and how much to take with what I have avialable....

Dianabol- 10mg/tab- ample quantity
    Omnidren- 250mg/ml test blend- ample quantity
    Deca-Durabolin (Decaplex 375)- 375mg/ml- 17ml available (gave 2ml away to someone)
    Parabolin- 76mg/ml- 10ml avialable

I am considering purchasing

30ml of tren @200mg/ml (Trinaplex 200)
    20ml of drostanolone @200mg/ml (Mastaplex 200)
    10ml of Deca Durabolin @375mg/ml (Decaplex 375)
    30ml of Boldenone Undecylenate @200mg/ml

I can be swayed and can get different product (I hope). I also don't have any PCT so suggestions are appriciated.

EDIT: I intend on one mild bulking cycle, one pretty good one (please note I get a lot of side effects from drugs, with the juice I get a lot of results from very little product so keep that in mind when suggesting dosages please) and one cutting cycle to get down to 7% body fat.

Below are my baseline pictures taken summer of '06. No training done within the previous 7yrs at least. Please be kind EDIT: bf is nearing 20%, weight is 193lbs and I'm 35ish so no wild young man's cycles

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Im000156.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	87123

Name:	Im000158.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	87124

Name:	Im000160.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	87125

Thx
    Dave
    Last edited by piebald5; 01-08-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: bf is nearing 20%, wieght is 193lbs also 2 cycle goal

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome bro,

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    thats your 5ht cycle ?!?!?!?

boDAWG is offline Member
    ok im much younger than you and dont mean to be educating you but if you havent lifted in 7 years all you need is a good solid diet, and basic supplemtns, meaning ,BCAA, vitamins, and protein.

in my opinion you need to lift for 2 years with GOOD SOLID DIET and then consider juice. also at 20% BF you dont really wanna get involved with juice, i suggest you go and read up about many things before you do them.

also once you're ready to do a cycle you need to seriously consider some test.

good luck

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    ok im much younger than you and dont mean to be educating you but if you havent lifted in 7 years all you need is a good solid diet, and basic supplemtns, meaning ,BCAA, vitamins, and protein.

in my opinion you need to lift for 2 years with GOOD SOLID DIET and then consider juice. also at 20% BF you dont really wanna get involved with juice, i suggest you go and read up about many things before you do them.

also once you're ready to do a cycle you need to seriously consider some test.

good luck
    +1 good advice bro

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    +1 good advice bro
    +1.

no flame intended but u r lightyears away from any cycle!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This link right here is all you need. Leave the AAS alone

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information