RBIZZY is offline Member

test e, deca, d-bol cycle.

okay, im running 500mg a week of testaplex e for 12 weeks, 500mg a week of decaplex for 10 weeks, and 50mg a day of d-bol for 4 weeks.... anthony roberts pct. my first cycle i ran test c 400mg a week, deca 300mg a week, and d-bol 40mg a week in which i gained 40lbs and lost half due to the fact i wasnt able to run pct because i got deployed to iraq. im 23 years of age, 5'10 tall, and i started this cycle at 160lbs. im currently going to be taking my 9th shot (begining of week 5) today and also stopping d-bol today. i am up 13lbs, (173lbs) and strength is starting to take off. a little gyno under my right nipple has started, so i will be taking letro asap to reverse this but in the mean time i will take aromasin to stop it from progressing. i have been taking this cycle at a different angle. when i lift i lift a little lighter than normal to make sure that for every rep i push, i do it correctly and hold form. i also am sticking to a strict 2,2,2 style.... 2 seconds to lift the weight, 2 seconds to hold at the peak, and 2 seconds to put the weight back down to the begining. so far i think i am getting great results this cycle. my goal is to be at 190-195 lbs when i am done with this cycle.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    last week was the last time i weighed in, and thats when i was 173lbs... yesterday i weighed in at 175lbs...im up 15lbs now and at the start of my 5th week....

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i will try to put some before cycle pics up and current pics up and also some pics as i go through my transformation.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    okay, weighed in after my workout tonight and im up to 179lbs, so far i have gained 19lbs from this cycle. i will start week 6 on thursday. i have some bloat, but not too much. i have noticed my upper chest starting to fill in, one of my main goals for this cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    sounds good so far, keep us posted as you grow.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    160 when you started?

hopefully you can keep the gains this time. interested in some pics as well.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i dont have very good before pics....i just have some pics that can basicly show how small i was before i started...tonight i will take some current pics and post them and post the best before pics i can find.... im very hopefull anthony roberts pct will help me keep most of my gains. i think i will also start taking hcg during my last 2-3 weeks before my last shot during cycle.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    come on dude

RBIZZY is offline Member
    took the pics tonight...but my old lady did something with my cord to hook my camera up to the computer... hopefully i will find it by tomorrow...dont worry pics will be posted!

RBIZZY is offline Member
    tomorrow is my day off so i will look untill i find the camera cord so i can post pics tomorrow... i will also take mesurements tomorrow and post that. but in the mean time here is my current workout:

day1- chest and tri's....
    incline bench, 4 sets of 8
    incline DB flys, 4 sets of 8
    flat DB bench, 4 sets of 8
    fly machien, 4 sets of 8
    cable tricep pushdowns, 4 sets of 8
    (seperseted with)
    cable tricep pull-downs, 4 sets of 8
    overhead ext., 4 sets of 8

day 2- back and biceps-
    wide grip pull-ups, 4 sets to failure (around 10 reps)
    close grip lat pull-downs, 4 sets of 8
    one arm DB rows, 4 sets of 8
    wide grip seated low rows, 4 sets of 8
    straight barbell curls, 4 sets of 8
    one arm preacher curls, 4 sets of 8
    incline DB curls, 4 sets of 8
    DB wrist curls, 3 sets of 8
    reverse DB wrist curls, 3 sets of 8

day 3, legs and shoulders-
    leg press, 4 sets of 8
    squats, 4 sets of 8
    leg extentions, 4 sets of 8
    lying leg curl, 4 sets of 8
    seated calf raise, 4 sets of 20
    standing calf raise, 4 sets of 20
    arnold shoulder press, 4 sets of 8
    side lateral raise, 4 sets of 8
    pec-dec rear delt, 4 sets of 8
    smith machien shrugs, 4 sets of 8

day 4, REST!

And after that i start all over again. i also may take an extra rest day during the week when i feal i need it. in about 3 or 4 weeks i may make some changes and switch up my workout......

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    How long are you in the gym? Seems like a lot for one session, especially leg day. When do you do abs?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    im in there no longer than an hour and 15 minutes on the longest day. i keep it very intense... really short breaks. i make sure and reach muscle failure. and yes, leg day is the longest. im not too worried about abs, i can get abs real quick. i will just wait untill my summer cutter to do abs.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    okay, weighed in after my workout tonight and im up to 179lbs, so far i have gained 19lbs from this cycle. i will start week 6 on thursday. i have some bloat, but not too much. i have noticed my upper chest starting to fill in, one of my main goals for this cycle.
    great results, its good to hear when somebody gets a lot out of their hard work

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Im about ready to start this same/similar cycle soon.. Anyone got a link to this "Anthony Roberts" PCT?

Garnelek is offline Associate Member

Good lookin out! THanks 4 the link.

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    Good lookin out! THanks 4 the link.
    No prob!If u try it post some results please!

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    okay, im running 500mg a week of testaplex e for 12 weeks, 500mg a week of decaplex for 10 weeks, and 50mg a day of d-bol for 4 weeks.... anthony roberts pct. my first cycle i ran test c 400mg a week, deca 300mg a week, and d-bol 40mg a week in which i gained 40lbs and lost half due to the fact i wasnt able to run pct because i got deployed to iraq. im 23 years of age, 5'10 tall, and i started this cycle at 160lbs. im currently going to be taking my 9th shot (begining of week 5) today and also stopping d-bol today. i am up 13lbs, (173lbs) and strength is starting to take off. a little gyno under my right nipple has started, so i will be taking letro asap to reverse this but in the mean time i will take aromasin to stop it from progressing. i have been taking this cycle at a different angle. when i lift i lift a little lighter than normal to make sure that for every rep i push, i do it correctly and hold form. i also am sticking to a strict 2,2,2 style.... 2 seconds to lift the weight, 2 seconds to hold at the peak, and 2 seconds to put the weight back down to the begining. so far i think i am getting great results this cycle. my goal is to be at 190-195 lbs when i am done with this cycle.
    What happened. Still no pics or updates? Hmmm

Thread Information