Thread: cycle log

cycle log

Hello guys this is gonna be where I log my cycle calorie and protein intake workouts any highlights sides etc etc ... cycle consist of

Test prop 50mgs ed wks 1-10
    Tren A 50mgs ed wks 1-8
    Masteron 50mgs ed wks 1-8
    Npp 50 mgs eod wks 1-10 ( this is really just in there for joint pain maybe a lil muscle)
    T3 not sure on dose yet playing it by ear gonna start around wk 5
    clen 120mcgs wks 11-13 during pct
    (Some of these dose's i plain on raising throughout the cycle)
    Stats 229lbs 6'2 17in biceps 13in forearms bf under 15% should be around high 12 low 13%
    Over all goal put on some clean muscle drop body fat diet is in check cardio 3 to 4 times a wk.....
    All advice or suggestions are welcome......

Day one Saturday jan 19
    Woke up shot the test tren and masteron left shoulder a lil sore nothing outta this world lil burning sensation. Worked out calves back and biceps.
    3meals 2 protein shakes 1 protein bar
    Average Total cals 2,440 Protein between 280g- 295g
    Usually get more cals and protein but woke up late wasnt that hungry today.

Well that pretty much sums up my first day if theres anything else any of you think i should include let me know.
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-19-2008 at 09:00 PM.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    hey bro i will be following this thread everyday

thanks bro by all means I hope a few bros on here will chime in from time to time hope to give any one info on this kind of cycle or if they have any advice for me. Should get get better as the gear starts to kick in

Day 2 Sunday did some cardio 1 mile and a half speed walking forearms and abs sundays workouts are usually light. Cals for the day average of 2,660 protein 300g- 310g. For got to add i drink about 1gallon and a half to 2 gallons a day of water. 2morrow is my first NPP shot thinking of maybe starting at 100mgs eod for first 2 or 3 wks then taper down to 50mgs eod still debating. Well nothing to exciting yet hopefully by the end of the wk i start feeling some good pumps. Till 2morrow night to all

Day 3 Monday today was my first NPP shot along with the other aas left quad i used 100mgs i got a few options with this i can run 100mgs eod for 4wks then taper down to 50mgs eod till wk 10 or i can run 100mgs eod for 7 wks bottom line i got 2 vials 10ml/100mg im thinking of going with the 100mgs eod for 7 wks i don't wanna run it all the way up to pct.Any input on this part would help! Today worked out calves and shoulders had alot of pain on my right rotator cuff which is why i even decided to run the npp anyway not much more strength yet felt pumped tho got a good workout.Cals average 2,850 -3000 not sure for today i didn't have enough time to start counting protein 320 -340 carbs around 250 270
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-22-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Dat 4 Tuesday right quad sore throughout the day. In the AM worked out biceps and abs felt a really good pump this morning felt a lil stronger got more sets but might be mental either way felt good afternoon worked out chest still felt good not as pumped. Cardio 2 miles. average cals for the day around 2700- 2900 protein around 290- 300g. Feeling a lil sore on my nipple not sure if its mental or signs of maybe gyno never had problems before but then again this if first time using prop and shooting ed gonna keep an eye on it. Also rotator cuff was killing me throughout whole chest workout hope the npp starts to heal this up quickly.Think I covered everything till 2morrow night to all.

Day 5 wed right shoulder prop mast tren 50mgs npp 100mgs not sore but my both quads are still sore. Am worked out tri's had a better pump that yesterday felt a lil stronger still not sure if its mental but whatever it is its working. Went for a 2mile walk/jog did high intensity and low intensity .Afternoon worked out back had a super charge before as i was tired from my cadio .Was a lil longer with a few sets .Cals 3500 protein 340 on the high side today overall felt good today few ppl telling me they can already see a lil diff in shoulders and arms but im not gonna even think about it just train harder. Seem to have covered everything night to all till 2morrow
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-24-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Day 6 Thursday shot in right shoulder no more sore quads (till 2morrow) lol. Today was leg workout afternoon got a really good workout felt good forgot to add that i noticed yesterday and today i have been sweating a whole lot more thinking its the tren . Today i didnt get to keep track of my cals on paper but probally around 2600 cals & 260g protein. Staring to notice my biceps are getting a lil harder already my shoulder is looking more defined i know it hasnt even been a wk yet but im just reporting what im seeing and ppl are telling me i look a lil bigger so looks like its going good i cant wait till about wk 3 or 4 in wk 6 or 7 planning on taking tricana instead of the t3 shred down a few pounds hopefully lean me out a lil bit more anyway hope some one is reading all this lol goodnight to all till 2morrow
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-24-2008 at 10:09 PM.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    This is my cycle exactly, minus the npp. Subscribed

well i hope this log helps you out in anyway^^^^^^ ya i was just using the nnp for joints and to help cure a rotor cuff injury but at the dose im using its gonna be more than what i need oh well 19nors in one cycle im gonna use myself as a lil experiment and see how bad it suppresses me.

Ok guys last night i was out got home to late to type up my log for the day so this is basically how it went shot left quad which isn't really sore just a tiny bit.Cals were somewhere in between 3200 and 3500 protein 340 350 carbs 270 290 yes last night i was a pig and ate everything in site. Worked out shoulders and traps. Yesterday was the first day that i finally know i am starting to get stronger all my sets went up in weight and reps shoulders have not looked that defined before so overall its starting to pick up. Tomorrow makes one full week well im off to the gym now be back later to give todays log

DAY 6 Sat ended up calling it a rest day body is beat 2morrow back at it. Todays cals 2800 protein 260g -270g felt bloated but probally from last night kinda cheated a lil on my diet and havent worked out today in any form so thinking this is the cause.Tomorrow gonna hit it hard hope to see better gains in wk two. Till tomorrow
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 01-26-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Day 7 One full week Sunday today shot everything npp 100mgs decided to run 100mgs eod for 8wks. Worked out calfs,chest, tri's and abs and I may say had awesome pumps rotor cuff still acting up but after a few sets didnt even think about it. Incline bench went up did 265 5 reps before was doing 245 for 5 or 6 reps so its slowly getting there. That was the best highlight of the workout few other lil things but ya. Todays cals 2780 protein 273 oh ya almost forgot weighed myself wei***ng 235 thats a weight gain of 6 pounds dont ask how its so high in just one wk ive been we***ng myself in the same scale so its gotta be right.

Hey whats up guys sorry last night had someone keeping me busy so couldnt get in to write the log well yesterday DAY8(MONDAY) hit calfs biceps and forearms diff getting stronger went from 35lb curls to 45lbs 7 or 8 reps even hit the 50lbs for 3 reps Concentration curls went from 20lbs to 30lbs w/out problem good set of about 9 or 10 didnt wanna go heavier so overall i think my strength is slowly progressing almost forgot 50lbs for forearm curls went up 10lbs jajaja cals didnt keep good log around 2800 3000 protein 290g 310g some where along those numbers.

Day 9 tuesday today tried upping tren dose to 75mgs kept everything else the same about 3 hrs later had a really bad migraine took 2 advils and an hour nap woke up fine thinking maybe my blood pressure went up to high or something I might lower the npp to 75mgs eod and then see how i react to 75mgs ed of the tren instead of 50mgs. Well other than that today was a good day cardio in he am 3miles high and low intensity Back workout mid afternoon got a few more reps in. Cals 2800 -2900 protein 270 280. Gonna start uping my protein intake try to put on some more muscle then lean out a lil more towards the end.

Day 10 WED. Today kept the tren at 75mgs today didnt shoot npp 2morrow i will lower it a lil just scarred of running to much gear. dont want my blood pressure to cause any problems thinking i should maybe check it out. Other than that I am seeing alot more definition ppl keep saying im looking leaner today worked out shoulders and traps had awesome pumps alot stronger my venis are coming out alot more on my forearms and arms even coming out in biceips which i didnt have before so im really loving this tren. As far as sides go only thing i see is a lil more acne on shoulder not bad just a lil bit more diff worth it lol as far as sexual function goes running two 19nors together i have noticed it takes a lil more for me to get hard but im still running in tact lol.Cals 2800 protein 300 - 310 grams. Loving this cycle more and more as the days go by. Gonna start hitting the abs harder see what kind of results i can get. Well im outta here till 2morrow guys

Day 11 thursday really liking the 75mgs of tren feeling a lil harder in my biceps.Today worked out legs really intense workout.Cals 2900 protein 320- 340g. Sorry thats all I logged been really busy lately

Day 12 friday worked out Tri's in the AM which I ripped it up left me drained and sore later on in the Afternoon worked out chest strength has gone through the roof even work out partner saying he notice my strength. regular bench went to 325 6 reps.Cals 2700 or so protein average of 300g. Really happy with everything been told I look leaner some say i also look a lil bigger more full looking. Wait till wk 5 or 6 haha
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 02-02-2008 at 08:23 PM.

good work.

alright so i havent been able to log the wkend but not much happened took the wkend off cals and protein were about the same besides on sunday superbowl who could resist a beer and some pizza so i did cheat. Day 15 MONDAY worked out back,abs,calves had a decent back workout could have been better but without my partner there the motivation sometimes lacks a lil either way i did hit it hard and notice a lil bit more strength.Gonna start hitting abs and lower back harder bumping lower back to 3 times a wk and abs 4 times a wk.I didnt weight myself yesterday i will today see where im at
    Next wk is wk 4 i will start to run some tricana still not sure on dosage if anyone has used it before pls let me know what kind of dose you ran.Cals 2800 to 2900 protein 310 -315g

DAY 16 TUESDAY today was a great day in the gym worked out biceps,forearms,calves and chest in the early afternoon worked out biceps,forearms and claves. hit the curl bar at 100lbs for 6 or 7 reps huge strength increase from 75 to 80lbs i was hitting that was atleast a 20lb increase barbell curls 40lbs reps 7 to 8, forearms 50lbs dumbbell curls reps 6 to 7 seems like my whole body is finally picking up the strength. Also power walked 1mile. Afternoon chest was an ok workout a lil tired from the earlier training they were almost back to back which had an effect on my chest workout but still hit it hard. Wei***ng 236.4 so ive gone up about another pound and a half. Cals 3200 or so protein 330g -340g Forgot to add i havent had any rotor pain so i guess that npp is working
    Last edited by juicenchris2989; 02-05-2008 at 08:52 PM.

hey bros sorry i havent been on but vacation and it was my bday so ive been doing to much crap lol. Anyway today starts wk 4 Today I did not workout its off day. Today i started tricana just 20mgs think my dose is gonna be 30mg ed probally run for 3 or 4 wks depends on results lets see. Ill start doing my logs like i was before 2morrow so should be back on track

happy belated bday

Thanks admiral. Monday (day 22) pretty sure k first I made some changes in doses first off im gonna start the npp 50mg ed so i have 3 more wks. I moved the masteron to 100mg ed for me its kinda crazy ive never used it that high lets see what i get out of it got 3 or 4 wks left on the mast.Tren is still at 75mg ed but might run it 10wks. Prop still 50mgs ed. Tricana was started on sunday im currently doing 30mgs ed planning on 3 or 4 wks but depends on results if i drop to much weight i will cut it back.Im currently at 237 so I have gone up a lil bit more. Strength has maintained a bit not to much more increase still hitting hard yesterday worked out shoulder, and traps 1mile walk treadmill inclined at 15 not going cray in the cardio just wanna shed a lil.

Day 23 Tuesday worked out chest and biceps 10min stairmaster omg the hardest 10min ever lol. I did finally start shooting the npp 50mg ed cycle is getting there really feeling the masteron too getting alot harder. Cals 3000 or so protein 310 320g trying to up carbs to see if i can put on some size not to sure on how high i should bump the carbs any advice ?

Thread Information