Anavar - First Cycle, T bol - Second

On hand:

50 20mg tabs of Tamoxifen Citrate
    300 10mg Anavar
    200 10mg of T bol

Coming Shortly:

120 25 mg of Proviron (Mesterolone)
    40 50mg Clomid

My biggest fears are my balls shrinking and liver damage. As such I will adjust doses accordingly. Started today with 50mg of Var. Felt energized for my work out, but sure this was just the excitement of trying something new. Here is the cycle I am planning:

week 1-7 50mg or 60mg a day of Var
    week 2-7 25 mg a day of Proviron

4 weeks of pct including 1-2 weeks of Clomid and Tamoxifen for full 4 weeks

8-9 weeks off

then..

week 1-7 40mg a day of T bol
    week 2-7 25 mg a day of Proviron

4 weeks of pct including 1-2 weeks of Clomid and Tamoxifen for full 4 weeks

Using tons of supplements including liver support both cycles..

OK, my stats below.

Stats: 5'9 197 lean, 31 years old.. test low at 350
    Training history: 15 years solid, do both weight training, cardio and core training, judo
    Diet: Eat very clean and have for years, reached my genetic potential natually
    Cycle History: One small D bol cycle 11 years ago

Goals: Harden up.. strength.. not too much weight gain.. quality lasting gains... no water retention, minimized side effects.. lose some fat... more shape.. retain cardio abilities and increase performance..

BTW I keep being paranoid my balls will shrink.. =(

Welcome me to the darkside..

MMAfanboy is offline Junior Member
    Weigh in today.. 197, Little bit of a headache tonight.. not sure if anything to do with it..
    Last edited by MMAfanboy; 01-29-2008 at 03:09 AM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good luck bro!!!!!!

joint is offline Banned
    need lot luck

Why is that joint? Had the farts today, not sure if the var or the liver support. One good thing about my situation is I eat clean and work out all the time already. I am a very habitual person and not really changing much other than maybe upping my intensity in the gym a little. Because of this I think I will be a good case study in terms of the effects of var on it's own. It is really the only new variable right now...

Quote Originally Posted by MMAfanboy View Post
    Why is that joint? Had the farts today, not sure if the var or the liver support. One good thing about my situation is I eat clean and work out all the time already. I am a very habitual person and not really changing much other than maybe upping my intensity in the gym a little. Because of this I think I will be a good case study in terms of the effects of var on it's own. It is really the only new variable right now...
    keep us posted im also interested to see what people's results are from var only cycles goodluck

Thanks Chris!

Day 2 - Ended up taking full 60mg yesterday. Gas has been really bad today. Don't know if it is the Var or the Liver protection but been hitting the bathroom all day. Think I'm not going to take any var too late and night. Woke up last night and had to hit the can in the middle of the night.

Trained arms. Noticed more hardness and pump than usual. Triceps looked more chiseled. On dumbbell exercises I definitely noticed more pump. On bicep curls it was pumping so much I almost couldn't get full range of motion on the top. If it keeps going like that and I end up with the crazy pumps some people talk about I might have to drop my dosage.

This girl I am seeing sent me a bunch of statistics on var linked with liver failure etc so getting paranoid. I am normally very healthy but var is about as clean as a steroid as you can do so ill take my changes unless anything acts funny. Just hope I'm taking Var and not a laxative!!!!!!!

Calyptus is offline New Member

This girl I am seeing sent me a bunch of statistics on var linked with liver failure etc so getting paranoid.
    I'd love to see her sources as even aids patients on 80mg var ed for 16 weeks only had a very small raise in liver values, and they are on a ton of other meds as well. Don't forget that 95% of all statistics are made up(including this one).

Your liver will be fine unless you have a pre-existing liver disease. I'd worry more about your cholesterol which is by FAR more important. Var ****s those up by itself, and since plenty of var is tainted with winstrol it is an even more severe risk.

Have you done some bloodwork pre-cycle?

Sidenote: I'm on var as well, I don't hit the can that much but my amount of farts has been doubled or even tripled, and some are really, really nasty. No other sides tho. Great stuff.

Yeah, and my bad cholesterol is higher than normal as it is.. =( Genetics.. F--- relatives.. I have been taking tons of fish oil etc. Some members on another board tell me it is safer to run the T bol during this cycle in one cycle rather than running two cycles.... Got any thoughts Calyptus if long term it is safer for shorter time exposure (running both at the same time) or safer smaller doses (running them as too individual doses).

Other than fish oil etc.. andything else I can do to battle the cholesterol levels? I already eat a ton of whole grains.. drink pamegranate juice etc.

BTW I know a lot of people on her think these cycles are weak but first off I am a newb and just getting my feet wet....two I dont want to shut down my system and dont really care about adding much muscle as I have added about 80 pounds naturally since I started training at 16..

Glad to know im not the only one with nasty farts... Is it Oxandroplex? How long have you been on? I look at the farts as a bonus actually.. =p
    Last edited by MMAfanboy; 01-30-2008 at 04:05 AM.

Calyptus is offline New Member
    Yeah, and my bad cholesterol is higher than normal as it is.. =( Genetics.. F--- relatives.. I have been taking tons of fish oil etc. Some members on another board tell me it is safer to run the T bol during this cycle in one cycle rather than running two cycles.... Got any thoughts Calyptus if long term it is safer for shorter time exposure (running both at the same time) or safer smaller doses (running them as too individual doses).
    I'm going to go with big cat on this and say that it seems with oral the actual dosage is actually less important than the length of the cycle. Most peoples values seem to go to shit a lot faster past the 6 week mark. Mine do as well.

Other than fish oil etc.. andything else I can do to battle the cholesterol levels? I already eat a ton of whole grains.. drink pamegranate juice etc.
    The absolute king of cholesterol control is niacin(vitamine B3). The flush version. Not niacinamide(most common version of B3) en not no-flush niacin(which has nothing to do with niacin). It's not even in the same league as most cholesterol improving stuff.

One problem is that it's mildly liver toxic as well , so take milk thistle post cycle for two weeks first, along with some other liver improving stuff like chlorella, and after that use the niacin at night, so it won't interfere with fat burning. Take decent dosages(look them up on the internet, I can't remember how much I took last time) for about 2 weeks, wait 2 weeks and another 2 weeks. You're lipid profile will be better than ever.

Chlorella(or spirulina, but chlorella is more powerful), lots of green tea and fish oil are 3 great things to take on-cycle and post cycle. Cardio is supposed to work as well, but I train mma and you train judo, so we do cardio all the time.

BTW I know a lot of people on her think these cycles are weak but first off I am a newb and just getting my feet wet....two I dont want to shut down my system and dont really care about adding much muscle as I have added about 80 pounds naturally since I started training at 16..

Glad to know im not the only one with nasty farts... Is it Oxandroplex? How long have you been on? I look at the farts as a bonus actually.. =p
    I use powder. Been on for 4 weeks as of today, along with proviron to keep my libido high. No sides at all, decent strength gains(about 25lbs on my bench, 30 on my deadlift, recovered from a nagging injury which allows me to squat again, no doms at all and I actually lost 3pounds. My bf is down about 5%, my waist has slimmed down 9cm. I've been training 6 days a week, 3 times mma and 3 times heavy weight training and conditioning on the same day, without any recovery problems.

So far it's the best cycle I've run yet. For bodybuilders it would suck, for fighters there's nothing that comes close.

Calyptus, this is very helpful and thank you! Going to get some niacin. Do I run it while using or after the cycle is over? Do you think that the cholesterol problem is much worse running the T bol now at the same time? What about the test shutdown if I take both? I am seriously considering running both now. I will start running Proviron end of this week. If I run both is there anything else I should add in prior to pct? No intention to shoot test as I am not looking to add weight.

BTW I have a doctors appointment next week about my low natural test. If they do bloodwork will my test levels look higher or lower when on this stuff?

I already take green tea and fish oil so I am good to go in that regard. Cardio is fine as well.. Going to push it even a little more now because I believe my recovery will be better on this stuff. So what do you think Calyptus, think I should run the T bol at the same time? I value your opinion because you have the same goals as me and unlike most of the body builders on here.

Thanks again!!!! What dose are you taking? I've still been getting the varts (my new name for var farts.. =p)

kick6 is offline Banned
    I'm pretty sure that var is a DHT derivative. Your test levels will, therefore, likely show lower.

UPDATE... the DR wants to put me on Andriol for TRT.. not sure how this will impact things... Appointment next week.. not sure if I should tell him I am on Var now or if he will want to do follow up blood work..

Woke up today and felt like crap.. seriously considering stopping the cycle today... been shitting like crazy and just not feeling well. Will I have to do any sort of pct after three days of var at 60mg per day?

Stopped the Var as it was too hard on my system.. Started the T bol today, going to see if it is any better...

OK.. after three days of Var I went up three pounds ... my nerves got to me and I stopped it.. took one day of T bol and then just decided to not do anything. Fast forward to yesterday, I decided to get over my nerves.. started to smaller dose of 40mg var and 25mg Proviron . So far the farts and gas is off the chart.. so that was not my nerves.. may drop to 25mg till my body gets used to it.. the farts are so bad they wake me up at night... lol.. Ill keep you updated..

100m champ is offline Member
    Keep posted.. Im also thinking of running a similar cycle but with Test prop. 1-8WK PROP. 1-6 T-bol

Thread Information