Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member

Cycle Log Test E/EQ/Dbol

Well, Today i started it up. Figure i would keep a log and update my progress as everything goes along. Here is everything im taking

Week 1-4 Test E 500mg EQ 500mg D-Bol 40mg ed
    Week 4-10 Test E 500mg EQ 500mg
    Nolva for PCT
    Arimadex on hand for any sides that might show
    Milk Thistle for liver support
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish oils
    Vitargo (Creatine)
    BCAA's
    Glutamine

Diet will be as follows:

500 carbs in the form of: Oats, Yams, Brown Rice, Whole wheat Pasta, Farina and Wheat Bread. (30-40% of carbs will be post workout, including quite a bit of simple carbs for recovery etc...)
    280g Protein in the form of: Lean turkey, Lean beef, Chicken breats, egg whites and shakes
    80g Fats coming from the beef, Natty pb.
    So all in all im looking at around 3800 cal/day broken up into 6 meals

Will be taking Vitargo through out. I have heard great things about this product so we shall see.

First injection was today, 250mg Test and 250 of EQ along with the daily dosage of D-Bol. Will be running injections 2x week.
    Starting stats are 190 lbs 12% bf. Hoping to see a solid 15 lbs gained off the 10 weeks.

*EDIT*
    Day number 1 Pics:

Last edited by bottlefed95z; 12-11-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Progress pics

juju is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't recommend taking creatine since you will be holding water from the test. You will feel etxremely bloated.

What is your cycle history?

EQ needs to be run for at least 12 weeks. Why do you want to start it at week 4?

Quote Originally Posted by juju View Post
    I wouldn't recommend taking creatine since you will be holding water from the test. You will feel etxremely bloated.

What is your cycle history?

EQ needs to be run for at least 12 weeks. Why do you want to start it at week 4?
    This will be my first cycle. EQ is being run all 10 weeks. I would like to run it longer, but am limited due to supply at the moment. If i do happen to get another 10ml then ill push 12 weeks, but its up in the air at the moment. Im not to concerned with bloating really. Im expecting quite a bit between the Test, Dbol and Creatine.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlefed95z View Post
    This will be my first cycle. EQ is being run all 10 weeks. I would like to run it longer, but am limited due to supply at the moment. If i do happen to get another 10ml then ill push 12 weeks, but its up in the air at the moment.
    Since this is your first cycle, you should start with only one compound - Test E. You body should respond well to it. You will also learn how your body reacts to it. IMO Keep the rest of the stuff for future cycles.

Im not to concerned with bloating really. Im expecting quite a bit between the Test, Dbol and Creatine.
    For me, bloating is very uncomfortable. But everyone's body reacts differently to test, some get gyno.

Lastly, since you have limited supply , once the EQ is about to kick in - you stop using it - to me that is just a waste.

Just saw your uploads. You have very good base to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by juju View Post
    Just saw your uploads. You have very good base to start with.
    Thanks, 5 years of busting my ass so far. Like i said, hopefully 15 lbs will be gained off the cycle. Time will only tell....

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Great start, bro... you're already pretty jacked. I can't wait to see your results! Happy lifting!

Trained Bi's tri's and calvs today. Workout went well. Dont know if its mental or what, but had a serious pump going on today. Almost to the point where i couldn't extend my toes out all the way and my arms were insanely pumped. I didnt know this stuff would kick in so damn quick. I know it cant be the Test or EQ but maybe the Dbol ... Or possibly just mental. Choking down a shake right now. Still getting used to eating so much. Had to postpone a meal due to the fact i knew i wouldnt be able to keep it down. Constantly being full sucks. Haven't noticed any bloating yet, but its just a matter of time i guess. Looking forward to shoulders/traps tomorrow.

2nd shot this afternoon. Went well, Been eating and eating and sleeping my ass off the last few days. Trained SHoulders and traps today. Good work out all together. Pumps are noticeably getting stronger.. Cant wait for it to really kick in

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    I've used creatine with my test cycle (first time as well). I feel the bloat, but nothing I can't handle. It's a small price to pay to make serious gains.

noobEX is offline New Member
    wow you look already solid!!

What kind of workout BLAST your back??

Quote Originally Posted by noobEX View Post
    wow you look already solid!!

What kind of workout BLAST your back??
    Well, i've just changed up my routine being that i just finished competing. As of right now its looking like this:

stretch for 10 minutes
    Weighted Chins 4 x 10-15
    Dead Lifts 6x 15,12,12,10,8,8,6
    T Bar Rows 4x 10,10,8,8
    Bent Over BB Rows 4x 10,10,8,8
    Lat Pull downs 4x 10,10,8,8

Stretch for 10 min post w/o

noobEX is offline New Member
    Well, i've just changed up my routine being that i just finished competing. As of right now its looking like this:

stretch for 10 minutes
    Weighted Chins 4 x 10-15
    Dead Lifts 6x 15,12,12,10,8,8,6
    T Bar Rows 4x 10,10,8,8
    Bent Over BB Rows 4x 10,10,8,8
    Lat Pull downs 4x 10,10,8,8

Stretch for 10 min post w/o
    THAT workout abosuletely brutal.

maybe Im following your lat stretch, so I will get wing like you~!

bhendo is offline New Member
    lookin solid.

3rd shot today. Went smooth. Trained Chest, got a brutal work out in. Pumps are getting INSANE, never felt like this before, and im up to 205 lbs. Figuring some of that is water retention. Looking forward to training back tomorrow. Don't know if ill be doing dead lifts though. Lower back still sore from last weeks bout lol.

Been a week or so since last update. Training is going well, as is the nutrition. Strength is sky rocketing.... to say the least. Weight is up to 221. Bloating isn't to bad, not as bad as expected! Gonna post up some progress pics soon.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, 31lbs in a month is sick. Good job. Btw, how tall did you say you were?

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Damn, 31lbs in a month is sick. Good job. Btw, how tall did you say you were?
    Im sitting just under 6' Yeh i'm VERY happy about the gains so far. I was only hoping for a good 20lb gain, and ive hit 31 lbs half way through. Cant wait to see where i will be at when everything really kicks in!

llrockyll is offline Member
    Im sitting just under 6' Yeh i'm VERY happy about the gains so far. I was only hoping for a good 20lb gain, and ive hit 31 lbs half way through. Cant wait to see where i will be at when everything really kicks in!
    post up a recent pic bro

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    post up a recent pic bro
    Here go some pics, 26 days into cycle. Current weight is 221. Up from 196

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Huge improvements. Just watch the bloating. Fortunately, your luckly and it looks like your face doesn't bloat to much on cycle. I can't say the same for me.

PS you must be getting questioned from everbody.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    ^^Huge improvements. Just watch the bloating. Fortunately, your luckly and it looks like your face doesn't bloat to much on cycle. I can't say the same for me.

PS you must be getting questioned from everbody.
    Yeh, im holding quite a bit, but not as much as i expected. Oh yeh, EVERYONE wants to know what im on, considering i competed at 165 1/4 on Dec 1st and im 221 a little over a month later lol.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wow 31 pounds in 26 days im scared to see what will happen when the test kicks in

Definitely looking bigger. Good job!

Well, another shot yesterday, took the day off though since i was to damn tired to get a good lift in. Hit up chest today, Strength is going through the roof. Put up 405 1 time after 5 sets of flat bench today, a new record for me. Pre-cycle i maxed at 365. so 40lb increase... after 5 heavy sets....Im pretty happy with the results iv'e gotten thus far.

-labmonkey- is offline New Member
    was just wondering wht does ur pct look like?

Quote Originally Posted by -labmonkey- View Post
    was just wondering wht does ur pct look like?
    Posted my PCT up top in the first comment

FillyMan85 is offline New Member
    great log. looking forward to seeing the rest of your results!

can't see ur recent pics =/

Viper1 is offline New Member
    I just started a very similar cycle..im 4 weeks in
    500mg IP Enth a week
    500mg IP Eq a week
    .25ml Letro ED since i ran out Nolva
    Crealean2 by Labrada
    and BCAA's,Glutamine, etc etc

im 6'3 230 starting weight 242 now bout 8-9%bf

I keep off all water weight by taking Diurex Mens formula available at any Rite Aid/Walgreens etc right off the shelf..stuff works good

Best PCT I found for me was HCG and clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Viper1 View Post
    I just started a very similar cycle..im 4 weeks in
    500mg IP Enth a week
    500mg IP Eq a week
    .25ml Letro ED since i ran out Nolva
    Crealean2 by Labrada
    and BCAA's,Glutamine, etc etc

im 6'3 230 starting weight 242 now bout 8-9%bf

I keep off all water weight by taking Diurex Mens formula available at any Rite Aid/Walgreens etc right off the shelf..stuff works good

Best PCT I found for me was HCG and clomid
    hcg should not be run during pct bro just during cycle.

Viper1 is offline New Member
    You are correct I didnt elaborate...I start HGH during last weeks of cycle, I wait 7 days after last HCG shot to start Clomid. I try to always have Nolva on hand 10-20mg of Nolva is used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation. This has always worked for me great. I still call the process PCT but yes the HCG should be started during. On extremely long cycles I will run HCG halfway into it for awhile to kick start the ol' nuts again
    Last edited by Viper1; 01-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    How do you like the EQ? Your obviously eating well, and alot. My appetite is always pretty low, and its near impossible for me to gain a lot of weight unless I eat to the point of sickness. EQ is always something I've thought about adding in.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    How do you like the EQ? Your obviously eating well, and alot. My appetite is always pretty low, and its near impossible for me to gain a lot of weight unless I eat to the point of sickness. EQ is always something I've thought about adding in.
    Well im not to sure about the EQ. Im only 5 weeks into cycle, so it hasnt really hit. Test should be kicking in any second, but from the Test E, D-bol, and solid eating, im loving the results so far! Ill let ya know how i like eq in another 5 weeks =D

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    id expect the EQ to be noticed in about two.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    eq takes 8 weeks to fully kick in.. where are the updates

AMD64 is offline New Member
    update!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AMD64 View Post
    update!!!!
    Wish i had an exciting update..... But unfortunately iw as hit with the flu last week. Was out of the gym for 6 days and wasnt able to keep much food down. Started training hard on monday again. Feel a little week, but getting better day by day. I WAS 229 before getting ill, back down to 222 right now. Will update again soon.

Well, think im fully over the flue. GO fiure, i NEVER GET SICK, and the one time i do its mid cycle, ****n A right? Trained Back and threw in some traps today... Im noticing my appetite is starting to pick up, guess the eq is starting to hit my system finally. Strength is back to where it was a week and change ago. Weight is climbing again, sittin at 224 at the moment. Im VERY happy with my legs... Measured em today and thighs are sitting at 27.25 inches. Pre-cycle they were a hair under 26, so 1.25 gained.. Down side is i cant wear any of my jeans now. Damn things to snug on my thighs.... Looks like i'm doing some sweats shopping tomorrow hahaha. ALL in all, everything going well. I might kick up my carbs 100g's and protien up 75g's since my body fat hasn't changed a bit in a few weeks... Still no sides, which im happy about. Only thing is Sex Drive is through the roof now. Besides that, everything is going well. Gonna post some more picks on Monday.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    great results. glad to hear your over the flu and back in the gym. i usually have a bout of flu everytime i cycle. but never when im off. test flu is tru!! lol keep updating and ill keep reading. thanks for taking the time to write your results up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information