Dave1622 is offline Junior Member

Sustaplex 325 And Winny Log

After much debate I dropped the Dbol and decide to take Sustaplex 325 And winny

Im starting my 10weeks tonight
    Weeks 1-10: Sustaplex 325 / 1cc 2 times a week
    Weeks 4-10 Winny / 50mg ED

Was told to take Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) 20mg/day throughout cycle

Nolvadex from week 1- 13
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

PCT
    I have Clomid and HCG

Will start Clomid 2 weeks after my last shot and will go for 3 weeks

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

My Pics from today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before 1.jpg 
Views:	1105 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	87589

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before 2.jpg 
Views:	1357 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	87590
    Last edited by Dave1622; 01-29-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Had my fist injection last night
    At first no pain but during the night got worst
    Took Advil Extra Strength gel caps 400mg and helped a lot
    No red marks at the injection site

This morning had Headache
    Took another Advil
    Right now the pain has gone down

Tonight doing Back

Tuesday: Back
    A: Weighted Wide Grip Pull-Ups, 8 x 3
    B: Weighted Close Grip Chin-Ups, 5 x 5
    C: Semi-Supinated Lat Pull-Downs, 3 x 6,12,25
    D1: Triangle Cable Rows, 3 x 15
    D2: Reverse Flyes, 3 x 15
    Last edited by Dave1622; 01-29-2008 at 09:32 AM.

anabolicquest24 is offline Junior Member
    im running a similar cycle so keep everyone updated, good luck

i dont see why you would need to run the novla during cycle i would save it for pct along with the clomid and hcg . Goodluck keep posting

csavage0 is offline Member
    Good luck man I'm running sustaplex 325 at two injections of .8 cc's a week. I'm loving it.

Juicenchris2989

About the Novla
    According to
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    plus I got a pack of 100 so should have more than enough

Also tonight I feel really warm and then really cold has anyone ever felt that b4

just popped some Advil gonna get some sleep hope to feel better tomorrow

Day 3
    Never thought I would say this but my ass is still sore from the Monday night Shot

Also last night had bad case of Night Sweats don’t know if this is normal

Feel a bit better today
    Hopefully it will pass since I’m taking my second shot tomorrow night

Discoshit is offline New Member
    Check your temparature when you're really cold just to make sure you're not running a fever.

YA I will check it as soon as I get home I do feel a bit warm is
    Test supposed to raise your body temperature?

Anyone ??

Thanks

getfit28 is offline Member
    Is this your fist cycle?

Yes this is my first with shots
    Just took my body tem its 37.4C

I just feel like one minute I’m cold then hot
    Last edited by Dave1622; 01-30-2008 at 04:13 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Firstley I would say you should not have started this cycle. I can see from your pics that your diet and/or training is way off the mark. Steroids will not make up for these shortcomings.
    The hot and cold feeling is most likely what people call test flu. This seems to be a fairly common side when running test. It is basically a few days of fever like symptoms. Take some paracetamol if you have to.
    My advice seriously would be to discontinue your AS use and train for a couple of years with good diet and routine. you have no base to work with at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Firstley I would say you should not have started this cycle. I can see from your pics that your diet and/or training is way off the mark. Steroids will not make up for these shortcomings.
    The hot and cold feeling is most likely what people call test flu. This seems to be a fairly common side when running test. It is basically a few days of fever like symptoms. Take some paracetamol if you have to.
    My advice seriously would be to discontinue your AS use and train for a couple of years with good diet and routine. you have no base to work with at the moment.
    I totally agree

Ok Guy took your advice and stopped
    Went to the Doctors today to have him look at it
    And he told me it was infected and that’s why I’ve been having heat flashes then cold and gave me some penicillin for 10 days
    Since I took 2cc of the sustaplex 325

For PCT
    Do I need to take anything or should I just stop everything ?

Please Help
    Thanks

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

damn man from the pics it looks as if your just looking for a quick muscle fix so your counting on the gear for that!!! you have no muscle tone bro or foundation! train for a year or so and eat right its not hard!

ilaurain is offline New Member

sustaplex 325

hey I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem. My first cycle was a few years back. It consisted of sust 250 and deca and dianabol . Great results, no side effects worth mentioning at all. Since then i have taken two other cycles consisting of test enanthate and dianabol. Great results with those also and still no side effects worth mentioning. Recently i got some sustaplex 325 and started out with a 1 ml injection and it made me feel so crapy, within 30 minutes i was sweating and then cold and felt like hear was going 200 mph, and whole body aching everywhere. This lasted about 4 hours before i was able to function again. two days later i am still alittle bit funny feeling , but obviously better. I checked my stuff out, and it is legit and far from expired. Is **** mixxing this stuff up with some different chemicals than sust 250? Are all their stuff mixxed with the same compounds? It is almost like an allergic reaction. And the site is not infected either. It is like a normal injection now. Normal lump. But i will never touch that stuff again due to the effect it had initially. Anyone have any ideas????

Quote Originally Posted by ilaurain View Post
    hey I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem. My first cycle was a few years back. It consisted of sust 250 and deca and dianabol. Great results, no side effects worth mentioning at all. Since then i have taken two other cycles consisting of test enanthate and dianabol. Great results with those also and still no side effects worth mentioning. Recently i got some sustaplex 325 and started out with a 1 ml injection and it made me feel so crapy, within 30 minutes i was sweating and then cold and felt like hear was going 200 mph, and whole body aching everywhere. This lasted about 4 hours before i was able to function again. two days later i am still alittle bit funny feeling , but obviously better. I checked my stuff out, and it is legit and far from expired. Is **** mixxing this stuff up with some different chemicals than sust 250? Are all their stuff mixxed with the same compounds? It is almost like an allergic reaction. And the site is not infected either. It is like a normal injection now. Normal lump. But i will never touch that stuff again due to the effect it had initially. Anyone have any ideas????

I just got some stuff from the same place ( I think ) & now you got me thiking bro!!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ilaurain
    New Member Join Date: Feb 2008

sustaplex 325

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem. My first cycle was a few years back. It consisted of sust 250 and deca and dianabol . Great results, no side effects worth mentioning at all. Since then i have taken two other cycles consisting of test enanthate and dianabol. Great results with those also and still no side effects worth mentioning. Recently i got some sustaplex 325 and started out with a 1 ml injection and it made me feel so crapy, within 30 minutes i was sweating and then cold and felt like hear was going 200 mph, and whole body aching everywhere. This lasted about 4 hours before i was able to function again. two days later i am still alittle bit funny feeling , but obviously better. I checked my stuff out, and it is legit and far from expired. Is **** mixxing this stuff up with some different chemicals than sust 250? Are all their stuff mixxed with the same compounds? It is almost like an allergic reaction. And the site is not infected either. It is like a normal injection now. Normal lump. But i will never touch that stuff again due to the effect it had initially. Anyone have any ideas????

get sum sterile filtered oil dude...go here:
    w w w . r e s e a r c h s u p p l y . n e t

ilaurain is offline New Member

ok

what does sterile filtered oil do for me???

Thread Information