Ostrich is offline Junior Member

Please review my 1st cycle

Hey there. Ive been following this board for some time due to my intrest in AAS. Iam looking for feedback on my first cycle. Ive been working out for 5+yrs and looking to go a step further than just suppliments and diets. Im 30yrs old, 230lbs, 6'1", and about not sure on BF. Let me know if something in this cycle seems out of wack before I buy my gear.

Week 1-12 Test-C 400mg/wk
    Week 1-4 D-Bol 20mg/day
    Week 14-15 Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 15-16 Clomid 50mg/day
    Week 14-15 Nolva 40mg/day
    Week 16-17 Nolva 20mg/day

Iam new, but I did try and do reasearch before I posted. Let me know what you think. This is what I have access to but I can change if it sounds too bad. Also do I split the Test into 2 weekly injections or just 1?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Looks OK dude I would up the dbol to 40mg though, and yest shoot the Test twice a week

Thanks. Twice a week it is. I was hoping the PCT was correct. It seems most people have similar cycles but vastly different PCT's. The more i look into doing a cycle the Clomid and Nolva seemed safe.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yea big bump on the 40 mg for the dbol you a big guy yull need it.

40 it is. Big thanks for the feedback!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    any more questions pm me

Salient is offline Junior Member
    Shouldn't he have an AI in the pct like L-dex? correct me if im wrong

Thanks Salient. Im not sure either. Ive been following your cycle before I begin mine. I wanted to see what advise you gave first.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salient View Post
    Shouldn't he have an AI in the pct like L-dex? correct me if im wrong
    No his pct is solid He should have L-dex in hand BEFORE he starts his cycle so if gyno flairs no probs that easy

Can anything else be substituted for L-Dex? I dont have access to it.

Salient is offline Junior Member
    NP I'm not sure just going by the sticky PCT it ihnk its Pheeno or somethings pct includes tamox/clomid/l-dex , thats what im gonna do if i can get my hands on my ldex but i ordered something from lion over a month ago and never got it and im not sure where else to find it so im not getting my hopes up

I also agree with uppin the dbol 20 you won't see much, 30 is working pretty decent for me i would've upped to 40 if i had more but i would definately up it to 30 or above

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Can anything else be substituted for L-Dex? I dont have access to it.
    Get it from aar upperright hand corner. I would not do a cycle with out it unless you got 7000.oo kickin around for gyno surgery.

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Hey there. Ive been following this board for some time due to my intrest in AAS. Iam looking for feedback on my first cycle. Ive been working out for 5+yrs and looking to go a step further than just suppliments and diets. Im 30yrs old, 230lbs, 6'1", and about not sure on BF. Let me know if something in this cycle seems out of wack before I buy my gear.

Week 1-12 Test-C 400mg/wk
    Week 1-4 D-Bol 20mg/day
    Week 14-15 Clomid 100mg/day
    Week 15-16 Clomid 50mg/day
    Week 14-15 Nolva 40mg/day
    Week 16-17 Nolva 20mg/day

Iam new, but I did try and do reasearch before I posted. Let me know what you think. This is what I have access to but I can change if it sounds too bad. Also do I split the Test into 2 weekly injections or just 1?
    Glad to hear that you've been working out naturally for some time now. I’ve spoken with way too many people who have started AAS way too early without exhausting every natural pathway. As far as your cycle is concerned, all you need is test for your first cycle! You don't need the d-bol bro, save it for a future cycle. You will get phenomenal results from only 250mg test/wk!! Next cycle, up it to 500mg test/wk and you'll still get great results. Since you’re a beginner, you’re receptors are totally fresh so the test will respond very effectively. I'm sure your going to want to do more cycles after this one so save the d-bol for later. The last thing you want to do is start off high and work from that. In the case of taking steroids , more is not better! Your diet and training should always lead the way and take as little juice as possible. It's extremely pertinent that you don't go overboard with any cycle! Diet, training, stats, goal, & experience with AAS must all come into play when creating a cycle. Good Luck!
    Last edited by GreekDiesel; 02-18-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks. Ill get the D-bol then make my decision. Ive been reading up more on test only cycles and see some good results. I dont want to spend the money and time to see little to no results. I hit the gym 4 days a week as it is and it could get frustrating if nothing happens. Ive had to change the test c to test e, just because thats what is avail to me. Im still waitng on other stuff to come in. I will post my own diary when ready though. Thanks for all the info and if anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thread Information