chargerdog is offline New Member

couple tips would really help..

I could use a tips on this, I ran one cycle when I was 21 but don't remember everything about it. I have been doing research on cycles for about 2 months and have narrowed it down to what I want to take. I have read all, most, of the forums, but am still a little confused. I am going to be getting my juice in about a week. Just wanted to run this by some season vets to make sure I get enough. The cycle I ran was Test 500 mg/wk, shots M & TH, Eq 400 mg/wk, shots M & TH. Also I ran Nolvadex oral everyday. I would like to run the same cycle but I don't remember how much Nolvadex I was taking. I know that I am a newbie and I don't want to get flammed by everyone for being ignorant. So this is what I am thinking of doing:
    Weeks 1-12 Test 500mg/wk
    Monday shot test 250/mg Eq shot 200/mg
    Thursday shot 250/mg Eq shot 200/mg
    The questions I have are: Do I need to front load, how much nolvadex do I need (can't remember what I did before) I think it was 20mg/day.
    I am 28, weight 195 body fat apprx. 15-18%.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated. Also any forums that you could direct me to help answer my questions would be great.
    Thanks alot!!
    This is what I have decided on:
    weeks 1-12 test 500mg/wk Eq 400mg/wk
    weeks 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Any advice on this?
    Last edited by chargerdog; 02-14-2008 at 04:40 PM.

chargerdog is offline New Member
    Does anyone think that doing a 12 week cycle is better than a 8 week? I think that I am going to do a 8 week cycle instead of 12. I have decided to run:
    Test e 500mg/wk
    Eq 400mg/wk
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Should be getting everything in 2 weeks, then I will let everyone know how it goes.

Thread Information