Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3rd Cycle Prop/Tren

I started a thread on my second cycle in '05, and for various reasons at the end of that cycle stopped posting here regularly.(formerly CrossroadS)

I weighed 215 at the end of that cycle, and stayed around 210-215 for about a year. I changed jobs, moved, ended a long term relationship, and basically took a year off from serious lifting. I partied my ass off, and caught up on a bunch of things I missed with the relationship/job I had before. Somehow, I stayed in the gym 2 or 3 days a week. I guess the lowest I got down was 195-200 range. For some reason or another I still ate relatively clean through this whole period. I just don't care too much for junk food. I have a weird habit of not eating when I drink alot, so I never put on excess fat. Well, I got back into the gym at the end of last summer 5-6 days a week, and am back around 210. Diet is again following the lean bulking sticky with a few changes.

I started my third cycle today.

50mg prop / 75mg tren ED.

I think I will go 8-10 weeks, and try to get to be at 225 post cycle.

I don't like going by the scale, it will be more of the way I look/feel, but I need a goal to shoot for. If you have any questions, just ask.

Good to be back.

-Cros
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-18-2008 at 09:44 PM.

When I wake up

6 egg whites
    3/4 cup of oatmeal (I use honey for taste...negligible amount)
    30 grams whey

2nd A.M. Meal
    1 can of tuna

3rd A.M. Meal
    30 grams whey/ 2tblsp. peanut butter

Lunch
    8oz. chicken
    2oz. Whole grain pasta

2nd P.M. Meal
    1 can of tuna

PreWO Shake
    30g whey
    Creatine

Workout

PWO
    50g WMS
    40g whey

PPWO Meal
    8oz. chicken
    1/4 cup whole grain brown rice
    2oz. mushrooms

Before Bed
    40g whey
    2tblsp. peanut butter

TOTAL CARBS: 250-275gm
    TOTAL PROTEIN 340-360gm
    APPROX TOTAL FAT: 85gm
    TOTAL CALORIES: 3100-3400 calories per day

I'll actually start working outside for the most part of the day when the summer starts, and I will up calories by 500-750 to keep up

Obviously there are variances, but the numbers stay the same...I've got to change it up to stay sane.

Chest and Abs today.

Warmup/strech

3 sets of 6 reps flat DB press
    3 sets of 6 reps weighted dips

For both of the above, I use the heaviest weight I can do 6 reps with and work my way down.

Superset
    3 sets of 15 reps (light weight) Incline Flys
    3 sets weighted leg throwdowns (abs) I alternate weekly between flat bench and ball

Superset
    3 sets of 15 reps (light weight) Cable Crossovers
    3 sets of these for abs. a guy showed me a while back. I'll try to describe it best I can...Sit on the end of a flat bench facing the bench. lock your legs under the other end of the frame of the bench. Take a dumbell (5/10/15 lbs for me, but I've been doing them a while) and lean back and to your right with your arms and the weight outstretched. You kind of want to be on your right hip. Go to the floor without touching, and come back up twisting to your left using the full resistance of the dumbell. You have to alternate your footing for each side. I get in 10reps each side. These kill abs/obliques.

3 sets hanging leg raises

3 sets weighted side bends on the machine that allows your body to be at an angle.

I take amp02 preworkout as well.

Workout today was good. I weigh right before I workout 212 today. That number will always be 1 or 2lbs high as it isn't my morning weight.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back. I'm going to be checking you out as i might use prop with my next tren cycle. Good luck.

Worked legs today.

Sat on a bike for ten minutes to get the blood flowing.

Squats
    3 sets of 10 (really light weight) I go past parallel on these and get everything stretched out.

4 sets of 6 Heavy weight

4 sets of 10 Hamstring Curls

4 sets of 10 Adductors
    supersetted with
    4 sets of 10 Abductors

3 sets of 10 lightweight leg extensions for quads

I'll be upping calories a good bit starting today. I think I'm the low side.
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-20-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Back Day.

Weight assisted pullups

3 sets of 10 with 70 lbs of assistance, going through the full ROM to get warmed up.

4 sets of 6 weighted pull ups. This is probably the only exercise that I think requires 110% of my focus. I have to really concentrate on pulling at the elbow as much as possible. Call me fruity but I put Ocean Trance music on repeat while I'm doing them...did I just say that out loud?

Bent Rows Quick light weight warm up
    4 sets of 6 heavy weight

Behind the neck pulldowns 3 sets of 8
    supersetted with close grip pulldowns
    Moderate weight

4 sets of 15 rear delt flys on the incline bench

4 sets of 10
    Shoulder shrugs/static holds(forearms) with dumbells

Good workout today.

weight 212.

Did I mention...Costa Rica in 15 days Baby....

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    how you likin that dose of tren , it a lot or just right? thinking of doing 75 eod prop

I'm only three days in...couldn't tell ya.

I ran 75/60 prop tren ed last cycle...worked good.

I got night sweats and couldn't sleep on occasion..but not too bad.

I am sure I'll have the same this time...I don't mind though, it is worth it.

I'm liking what I hear about the running low amounts of test and higher doses on other compounds.

Bi's/Tri's today

Heavy Skullcrushers
    Heavy standing DB curls
    Heavy Close grip Bench
    Heavy Close grip curls

Lightweight/High rep

Tri Extensions

Hammer Curls

That's about it. Intense, short workout...it's friday.

Weight 213.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro keep it up looking forward to more updates with good gains.

Fuggin' overcast rainy cloudy stupid weather...no beach today.

Hit the tanning bed, then to the gym.

Shoulders/Calves

Military Press
    Lightweight to warm up
    4 sets of 6 heavy weight

4 sets of 10 lateral raises

4 sets of 10 front dumbell raises with palms facing up (usually alternate every other week up/down)

I do rear delts with back.

Calves

4 sets of 8 seated raises

4 sets of 8 on the smith machine. I do about the top 1/4 of a squat without locking my knees out and then explode up with my calves. Play basketball and volleyball, these help a white boy jump.

couple sets of static holds to make 'em burn.

that's about it. I'm gonna eat everything in sight today and get some work done since the weather decided to poon out on me.

weight 212.

Looking a little softer today, I think I might be holding a little water. Stuff should start really kicking in soon.

Taking today off. I've got a friend coming to stay with me for a month or so and I need to clean up Mi Casa. Looks like the sun will be out this afternoon and I plan on getting to the beach if possible.

Again, cleaning up, getting a little work done, and eating everything in sight today. Probably rape the grocery store without lube today as well.

On a side note: I want to work at a tanning salon...or own one...that place is chick central.

-Cros

Update for Yesterday, Today.

Weight as of Yesterday, 215.

Worked chest and abs. Really good workout. Little more stamina through sets.

I am in Miami today, worked out a gym by the Hotel I am staying in. Kinda lame, but got in a decent back workout. Did some deads. Pullups, and rows. I've got to get some work done tonight, so I hit it heavy and quick. Forgot to weigh myself.

-Cros

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about going with 75 Prop / 50 Tren . Any reason you switched dosages? Also, almost two weeks in. Any strength gains / sides?

I've heard some good things about low dose test cycles and upping the doses on the other compounds you are taking. Strength up a little. Slight "test flu" symptoms, but I've been so busy during the day with work I don't have time to notice. I'm sure the night sweats/insomnia will kick in shortly, as I am already sweating more than usual. I have the tren piss too. Holding a little water as stated.

I got shoulders good and a pretty light arm workout in today. Weight still 215.

On the road, so I am not eating as clean as I would like to this week, but I am making sure I get more than what is required out of each meal. I don't think a little being converted to fat stores is going to hurt me, I have a pretty low BF right now anyways.

taking letro ed, it looks like the water is coming off a little. Strength up. Weight up. Having trouble sleeping at night. Sweating at night a good bit.

All my lifts are stronger, but I still haven't had that "realization" day in the gym where you grab weight you wouldn't have considered a few weeks ago and throw it around like it's nothing....soon to come though.

I leave for Costa Rica on thursday. We have two days of sailfishing, and then a couple days to check out the beach and town. Our two boats/captains both finished in the top ten in the big billfish tournament earlier this year...I can't wait. I'll be taking it easy on the partying while we are there. There is a good gym in our resort and the guys I am going with are in good shape and will be hitting it as well...I'm ready for a diet of chicken, fish, rice, beans, steak...oh wait, that's what I eat everydamnday.

Two weeks in today, weight 216. I think it should start climbing pretty steadily soon.

Did legs today.

Definitely pushing more weight. Everything is kicking in good.

Did Squats, Lunges, Hammies, abductor/adductors.

I'll do calves with back tommorow I didn't have the gogo today to get them in.

Weight 217.

-cros

Back and Calves today.

Pullups
    Bent Rows
    Close grip pulldowns
    Light set of deads...I didn't want to kill it before my trip.

Eating like a damn horse...just trying to keep it clean. I travel for work, and keep a damn ice chest full of chicken or tuna wraps, protein shakes, etc. n the truck with me...if only they made a microwave for the truck...hmmm, gotta look into that.

I leave for Costa Rica in the morning.

weight 216.

-cros

Wow. What a trip. Los Suenos and Jaco are both amazing.

I ate my ass off the whole trip.

Tren does not make for pleasant evenings in 85 degree humid weather. I woke up literally soaking wet every morning.

I was able to work out 2 of the 5 days.

I didn't drink too much.

I surfed one day, so that counted as my 3rd workout. I am still sore from that.

I had an extremely long day at work today catching up, and I wouldn't give it my all in the gym. Tomorrow is a short day, and I will be hitting the gym hard.

I'll keep you guys posted.

-Cros

Well guys, I backed the trip to Rica up with 4 days in Destin Fl.

Workouts are money now. Getting waaayyy stronger. Weight up to 218.

But I think we might have a problem.

I was in the gym yesterday doing some tricep extensions. I had maybe half the rack of weight on the pulley, just warming up, and I felt a pop in my right arm around my forearm/elbow. I stopped immediately because I knew something wasn't right. It didn't hurt too bad last night, just felt weird. I called it a day, because I wasn't sure...good thing.

I woke up this morning and my arm was pretty sore and tender to both touch or putting a grip on anything. I stretched it out a little and it began to feel a little better.

I hopped in the truck to go to work and without thinking I grabbed my tool bag with my right arm and tossed it in the truck. I nearly cried from the pain. My arm hurt all day extremely bad, and I took some pain relievers once I got home around 3. I took a nap, and it feels better but definitely sore. I am going to give it until friday, and if it doesn't begin to improve I will head to the doctor.

This is an extreme buzzkill, as I was just hitting the prime of my cycle.

-Cros

Update. X-ray and MRI came back fine. Thinks I just strained the muscle in my forearm. Said to give it two weeks no weights and then ease back into it slowly. I was bummed, but excited nothing more serious is wrong. I am going to stay on, cut back on calories a bit, and once I start back working out, if it doesn't get better, I will come off and wait until I am healed up to go again.

I apologize for not posting much, I have been busy with work and doctor trying to get this sorted out.

I guess the upside is that my legs will get full attention for the next two weeks.

-Cros

That sucks. I separated my shoulder three weeks into my Prop only cycle last summer. I'm at the end of week 2 of my Prop/Tren cycle now and it seems to be going well so far. I only plan on going 6 weeks though. Good luck with getting back in. By the way, are you taking any AI's during the cycle? I'm on .25adex a day, but I haven't experienced any sides whatsoever (and this goes for any of my "cycles"), so I'm thinking about dropping it for PCT. I was wondering what you're doing and if you're experiencing sides.

I'm also on .25ldex ED. No sides from test. I don't sleep at night because of the tren (insomnia and sweats). That, coupled with cutting back on carb intake the since I'm not working out, I get hit hard in the afternoon and have actually been taking naps. I travel alot for work, and have a good bit of afternoon driving, so I have had some scary trips home. My body is adjusting though. I adjusted carb intake early on to around 375-400. I have backed it down to 300-325. I do an extra Pre Workout Shake on leg days for extra fuel.

Since injury I have been working legs every 4 days and changing up my workout each time.

My arm is not hurting constantly now. I have been stretching it out a few times a day, and carry a small dumbell and work it while I'm driving or in the office. I have full range of motion with it now and no pain. I have to go to NYC next weekend, and when I come back, I will start working upper body again. I'll just ease into it slowly and see how the arm reacts.

Weight is hovering between 217-220.

I had planned on killing this cycle mid to end of april, going through PCT, and jumping on a low dose Test E cycle around july. I think I may just carry this one out 12-14 weeks (stop the tren @ 10 weeks), make sure I make up for the lost time with the arm, and hold off until the end of the year for my next one.

I'll just have to see how everything goes. I definitely am noticing the lack of working out across my upper body...and I don't like it. My legs on the other hand, are showing some signs of improvement. I've always had small legs, and this is definitely helping out.

-Cros

Well, I think the arm is ready to get back in the swing of things. I started doing some pushups and light curls at home in the morning and evening, and everything feels fine.

Weight staying closer to 220. When I get back from NYC, I'm upping carb intake again, and will start working with weights to see how my arm reacts. If after a week everything feels fine, I'll start pushing some weight. looks like I'll cut tren around the 20th of april, and carry the prop out until the end of April. My goal was to be at 225 post cycle, but with the injury and the few weeks of not working out, and not forcing food down my throat, I don't know if I'll make it. I am still satisfied so far all things considered. Chest, Bi's and Calves are lacking. I've got a little fat on my love handles, but nothing a little cardio won't take care of later on.

-Cros

Coming up on 8 weeks. Got back in the gym, and really lost some strength from not working out. It seems like the muscles can push the weight, but everything FEELS heavy. Usually at this point in the cycle, I don't notice weight FEELING heavy. But I am staying low weight higher reps for a week or two until I see how my arm reacts.

Weight 221. I have gotten back on my original diet, and actually a little more food. Taking some getting used to as my stomach was accustomed to less food. I dropped a good bit of fat when I cut back on carb intake.

I've decided to run this thing until May 18th for a total of 12 weeks. This will give me a month of balls to the wall in the gym before I come off to make up the ground I missed with injury. Tren still going to stop here in a week or two. Although I will miss the stuff, can't say I'll mind being able to sleep. I'll up Prop to 75mg ED at that point.

I think I should be able to start giving more frequent updates now that I'll have something to write about.

-Cros

Worked out shoulders last night. Again, I could push the weight, but just carrying it and getting it up and handling it in general I felt weak. But once I was pumped and into my workout things went fine.

Today I am going to work the ole wheels. they still have much catching up to do but are coming along nicely.

Food is expensive. nothing more

Leg workout yesterday was great. Squats, Ham curls, ad/abductors, and then I did some deads. I had an awesome workout, and was wiped after. I'm sad about stopping tren soon. Chest tonight. Weight yesterday 222.

Absolutely killed it in the gym. I think I could have lifted a little more weight, but I'm trying not to shock my arm, just want to ease in.

Weight 223. It should climb pretty steadily now that I am back on track with diet and lifting. I've got enough tren brewed to go another ten days, think I'll do that. I planned on stopping the 20th, but I don't want to have a couple ml's of gear laying around. Plus I just can't stand the thought of stopping.

I hear ya man. I'm almost done with my 6 weeker and I wish I had more as I'm seeing steady gains. No probs though. Hopefully I can continue to gain while I'm off for a short period, and then jump back on more quickly.

Bi's/Tri's and Calves yesterday. I was a little scared to do triceps because that is how I hurt my arm. But I took it slow, and didn't feel any pain at all.

On a side note, my biceps look really weird after I work out. the muscle pumps up like everything else, but it appears to seperate into two muscles, and kinda flattens out. I don't have the peak I do when they are cold. Much bigger, but weird looking. I don't know, not too worried about it.

Weight 223.5...thought I'd throw the .5 in for kicks.

-Cros

Spent the whole weekend on the beach. Everyone had their icechests of beer and crappy food and I showed up with gatorade and grilled chicken breasts. Ah well, still had a good time with a cute chick. I love being in shape. Arm felt good enough to toss the football. A little scared to play volleyball still.

Back in the gym today, will update this evening or tomorrow morning.

-Cros

Good chest workout yesterday.

I am close to the weights I was using before the injury. Everything feels fine.

Did Flat db presses, weighted dips, incline flys.

Got a few sets in on abs as well.

I need to eat more, muscles are ready to grow, I've just got to keep up with it. I'm up to around 4000 cals. I'm starting to add in an extra 500 or so with a midnight snack. I have been waking up every night anyway with the tren , so I started setting my alarm for 2 A.M. I wake up, make a meal replacement shake, and go back to bed. I figure if I'm gonna be up anyways, might as well get something out of it.

Weight 223 still.

Worked back yesterday.

Pullups, bent rows, close grip pull downs, deads.

Weight 224.

On a side note, I am getting dissappointed with my back. I love the way my back looks when flexing, especially my lats. But I lose the width when I am just standing there.

Anyone got any suggestions on keeping the width? Pullups and wide grip pull downs are my staple for width...

Squatted my arse off yesterday. Some light hammy work and hip work.

weight 223.

Had a hard day at work and the legs are killing me. Hot Tub tonight with fairly attractive female should loosen em up a little.

Alright, I've been thinking about what I want to do with this cycle, and have made a decision. Tren stops wednesday morning. I am going to run the prop out until May 15th. I will start on 500mg/week test e at the beginning of May. It should kick in good around the time I stop the prop. I plan on running this until mid July (10 weeks). For the last 6 weeks I am going to put in Masteron . I really am not where I wanted to be at the end of this cycle. Due to injury, I am just getting where I wanted to be midway through the original cycle. I don't want to waste efforts/gear I put in in the beginning.

About to go the gym for Chest. Will update in the morning.

Decided to kill this cycle shortly after last post, as I begin a pretty busy travel schedule for work. I also felt that I shouldn't continue killing weight with my arm hurt. So I took it easy over the summer and into the end of the year. I'm now back in Tampa, and it seems like I can put a schedule together that wouldn't require me to fly with juice. Been in the gym I'd say an average of 3 days a week since April. Weight around 215, maybe a little higher BF than before.

Started Test E - 200mg/week, and trenA/TNE - 50/30mg ED. I take this injection an hour or so before my workout when possible. TNE is the shiznit. I feel it within an hour and really power through workouts.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Pretty much the same routine as last time. Heavy weight, one major muscle group a day, and eating as much as I can. Running a little more and cutting a few carbs to get back down to 10-12% BF.

Any questions just ask, I may not be as detailed on this go around...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    What did you for PCT when you stop last year on your Tren /Prop cycle?

Sorry for the late reply. I ran one of the ones listed in the stickys. I try not to give too much advice on PCT, not real educated on it. I'm happy with the results though.

Update, weight around 219-220, but body fat going away considerably. Not trying to get huge this time around. Really trying to just get BF down, and bulk up a little. This combo of juice seems to work pretty effectively. Have bumped TNE up to 50mg ed the last two weeks. Felt I was on the low side.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Well guys, I backed the trip to Rica up with 4 days in Destin Fl.

Workouts are money now. Getting waaayyy stronger. Weight up to 218.

But I think we might have a problem.

I was in the gym yesterday doing some tricep extensions. I had maybe half the rack of weight on the pulley, just warming up, and I felt a pop in my right arm around my forearm/elbow. I stopped immediately because I knew something wasn't right. It didn't hurt too bad last night, just felt weird. I called it a day, because I wasn't sure...good thing.

I woke up this morning and my arm was pretty sore and tender to both touch or putting a grip on anything. I stretched it out a little and it began to feel a little better.

I hopped in the truck to go to work and without thinking I grabbed my tool bag with my right arm and tossed it in the truck. I nearly cried from the pain. My arm hurt all day extremely bad, and I took some pain relievers once I got home around 3. I took a nap, and it feels better but definitely sore. I am going to give it until friday, and if it doesn't begin to improve I will head to the doctor.

This is an extreme buzzkill, as I was just hitting the prime of my cycle.

-Cros

bro im doing a very similar cycle and i had the EXACT same injury week 6 of the cycle and it didnt go away for a week

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Holy Last Year!

Yeah, I don't know.

Either way, update on the cycle. Due to some advice from the board, I'm only taking the TNE on days I train. It seems to be a waste on days I don't. I got food poisoning over the weekend and dropped about 15lbs in one day. It is a horrible feeling to work that hard to put on weight, and watch it go down the drain-literally. Fortunately, yesterday evening I was able to start keeping fluids down, and got a meal in before bed. I've been hydrating all day, and am only down a couple of pounds. Still feeling pretty weak, but should be back in the gym by wednesday or thursday for some light work. Up to this point cycle was going well. There always seems to be something that happens during my cycles. Anyways, that's real life. I'll be adding in Var in a few days, and probably wrapping up around the middle of June. One of the longer cycles I've run, but much lower doses on the compounds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information