Thread: first cycle...

berserk_samurai is offline New Member

Wink first cycle...

Hey whats up, im brand new, as it will become obvious..but uh ive been doing alot of research about aas and just wanted to get some opinions from real people, not just from reading articles and statistics.. i bought a stack which includes anadrol 50+durabolin +primobolin, and when i bought it, was extremely unaware of the effects, side effects, pct etc...anyways thats when i decided to do research. so basically my question is, with that stack, what can i expect as far as side effects? and as far as pct, what would be good to use and for how long? ive done the research, just want opinions from people who actually have used the stuff.. also, im 21, 6'2 at 200lbs, about 12%bf and have been weight training for almost 3 years now.. thanks for your time, i know im just a dumb newbie, but hey we all have to start somewhere

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Are these real steroids or pills that are "steroid alternatives "?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome bro

berserk_samurai is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Are these real steroids or pills that are "steroid alternatives"?
    i really dont know for sure, pretty sure they're alternatives, or "analog brand" i stupidly bought them and then decided to do some research before i try em out...but from the sound of things, i'll probly just end up sending them back...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by berserk_samurai View Post
    i really dont know for sure, pretty sure they're alternatives, or "analog brand" i stupidly bought them and then decided to do some research before i try em out...but from the sound of things, i'll probly just end up sending them back...
    good call bro

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like the so called steroid alternatives with the alternative is tiny letters lol.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Hey whats up, im brand new, as it will become obvious..but uh ive been doing alot of research about aas and just wanted to get some opinions from real people, not just from reading articles and statistics.. i bought a stack which includes anadrol 50+durabolin +primobolin, and when i bought it, was extremely unaware of the effects, side effects, pct etc...anyways thats when i decided to do research. so basically my question is, with that stack, what can i expect as far as side effects? and as far as pct, what would be good to use and for how long? ive done the research, just want opinions from people who actually have used the stuff.. also, im 21, 6'2 at 200lbs, about 12%bf and have been weight training for almost 3 years now.. thanks for your time, i know im just a dumb newbie, but hey we all have to start somewhere
    Wrong sec. You should have posted this in Anabolic Steroids Q&A.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Wrong sec. You should have posted this in Anabolic Steroids Q&A.

Thread Information